Sign in to follow this  
cpl_hicks

OFP style CTI?

Hello all!

I just wanted to throw it out there and see if anyone has made an old school CTI for ARMA yet?

With all the complexities of "warfare" and the like currently available, I would think it would be alot easier to make a basic CTI based on the way it used be in OFP except perhaps make it so new players can join.

IMO this was the best online experience in a FPS.

And to clarify it was the one where each team started on a different part of the island with an HQ and that single HQ could create factories. Each town had AI resistance gaurding the center flag. The goal was to either take all the towns or kill the enemy HQ and factories.

I know warfare is similar but I feel it adds too much BS and too many capture points plus the way the factories and HQ work is nothing like it was in the old CTI.

Really there was nothing like rolling into a town with your armada crushing AI and then getting picked off by a human just when you thought it was safe,,,, Epic battles.....Awesome!!

Mfcti was like the best imo, but the others like crcti where ok but i played mfcti more so it has my vote thumbs-up.gif

Mfcti was like the best imo, but the others like crcti where ok but i played mfcti more so it has my vote  thumbs-up.gif

Yea I still prefer MFCTI as well CRCTI is a nice alternative to Warfare tho....