Sign in to follow this  
Jennik

Wishing You All A Happy New Year For 2009!

Dear forum members and fans,

All of us at Bohemia Interactive would like to thank you for your continued interested, enthusiasm, loyalty, and creativity. We are very proud to have such a unique community, and it is our pleasure to continue to work on games for people who appreciate their unique design. That you have developed such a large variety of interesting addons to expand upon our creation is a great testament to the mod-friendly design philosophy that has been such a valued aspect of our games, as well as to the great community that has formed around them. The community that has grown around ArmA and continues to give it life, as with Operation Flashpoint before it, is something we treasure highly. We look forward to 2009, and hope that all of you will enjoy what's in store next year from Bohemia Interactive!

We wish you Happy New Year 2009!

Your Bohemia Interactive

biPF2009a.jpg

(Click here to download high-res PDF version - 280KB)

Happy new year to you guys as well! Thanks for putting in the effort to do what you do - gaming would be very different for me (and countless others) if it weren't for OFP and ArmA.

Nicely written post, too. Sentiment is certainly shared here. Thanks again! smile_o.gif

HNY 2009 to BIS Team, to all members of this great community and to rest forum visitors ! xmas_o.gif

Looking forward to 2009 with BIS developing ArmA 2, I sense its going to be great year for all of us. Happy new year for everyone.

Happy new year to you all!

Happy and successful year 2009 for BIS from me as well.

Eh. Maybe you could add something like rocket light show to ArmA2 skies as a "happy new year"-feature? Like we had christmas trees before wink_o.gif

Yeah i know again one new feature request biggrin_o.gif

Ha, these screenshots are so lame in a funny kind of way. rofl.gif I love them. biggrin_o.gif

Happy New Year BIS!

I'm sure it will be a happy new year with ArmA 2 around the corner biggrin_o.gif

Happy new year to BIS too!

Happy new year to BIS and to the community. Thank you, BIS, for countless hours of fun and enjoyment. You have created a truly unique and enjoyable product, and it's something to be proud of.

Happy New Year and Thanks.

As Dslyecxi says gaming would of certainly been different if not for Ofp & Arma notworthy.gif

Ahh... I love this day... blowing things up in nice colours without doing anything illegal... biggrin_o.gif

Happy New Year Everybody wink_o.gif

Happy New Year, big thanks to BIS and to the community for every little screenshot, mission and addon I've enjoyed in 2008 and best wishes for 2009!

xmas_o.gif

Happy new year to everyone.

I hope will have ArmA2 in our hands very soon.

yay.gif happy new years to you all.

and don't forget ... there isn't any respawn on the street , so don't drive drunk wink_o.gif

ps: may year 2009 bring us a good arma II !