Sign in to follow this  
Danbri

Support Heli crashes, first mission.

Hi.

I have reinstalled OFP (+goldpack and Resistance, 1.96) and thought I play it through again, but in the first mission when your landed at Everon alongside another heli+squad, that other Heli just keep landing in the trees and blows up. I tried to restart several times but the same thing happens, but as I remember it, that isnt supposed to happen, is it?

Dont know if anybody understands what I´m trying to describe but I hope so.

Are you playing with a mod or modified island ?

If yes try without them to see if the problem comes from the mod or modified island..

Are you running any mods or addons?

EDIT: Posted just after Sanctuary did. At any rate, its definitely not meant to happen.

Nope, only original games.

I jump out of my chopper and then start running towards the trees and then the other heli swoops down and smack, rigth in the trees. Every time!

Well, the plot thickens....after restarting the mission some 10 times, suddenly the other chopper makes a nice halt and lands as it should. Can someone plz explain thisone? A bug?

Its the magic of Flashpoint you play a mission for the x time thinking that its gonna be the same as allways and then suddenly somting new happens totaly unekspected.

STGN