Sign in to follow this  
kris018

Session lost

Got my server updated to 1.14 finaly but now i have other problems.

Could i ask someone to try and join on : 82.192.78.20:2302

I can join other servers but my own always gives me session lost.

Its running 100% default so shouldent be a mod problem either.

Any sugestions would be great

thx inadvance

hope you mean 6 slot smile_o.gif

so must be my end then, i even made a clean install of the game, still get session lost... confused_o.gif

hmm, seems if i remove the Domination maps all is good. But that all i wanna play, anyone have a clue about this on?

edit: ok this is realy wierd. i can play some usermade maps, but uploading any evo or domination maps make me get session lost, even before i get into the server. Log just tell me "kris connected" nothing more.

Going to bed now so i will upload a domination 3.14, could someone pls try jumping on the server again then. pass : pax

Im realy puzzeled about this one... help.gif

Remove any filechecks if you have any in your server config.

and insert  RegularCheck="{}"; to your config.

Also if you are running ACE, make sure both servers & clients are using it or vice versa.

Make sure you are using the correct version of domination maps there are "regular" & "ACE" versions

thx for suggestion smile_o.gif

Still no go, i think its gameservers.net patching that is messed up, looking on the servers addon folder if way different from mine, no warefare, no usmc, and a few others, tried to manually add them but still session lost.

thx for suggestion smile_o.gif

Still no go, i think its gameservers.net patching that is messed up, looking on the servers addon folder if way different from mine, no warefare, no usmc, and a few others, tried to manually add them but still session lost.

try squadserver smile_o.gif

http://www.squadserver.com