Sign in to follow this  
Pauldarrington

Kellys heroes ACE event

Kellys Heroes will be hosting an Afghanistan mod night on Friday 2nd January 2009.  Anyone can join the event.  If you have Teamspeak please connect to our TS server from 19:30 GMT onwards

The event will begin at 20:00 GMT For further information, required mods and discussion please follow our forum thread here.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2037

teamspeak info here

Kellys-Heroes operates a public TeamSpeak server for players of all ages.

We request a sensible and respectful use of TeamSpeak and reserve the right to terminate access at any time.

TeamSpeak IP & Port: 87.106.82.203:8767

Server Password: bigjoe

TsViewer.com Link: http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?page=ts_viewer&ID=22337

Your TeamSpeak must be set to 'push to talk'.

You must register and your name must not be defaulted to 'Guest'.

Required mods:

arma patch 1.15b

Ace mod

avgani/afgan village 0.6

RKSL mods  Lynx/Puma/cargo system

yes its very nice. anyway moving along

mission briefing as followed

******************************************************************************************

Sur Ki Incursion - Briefing

******************************************************************************************

Early this morning a Hermes 450 UAV flyover confirmed the presence of two key Taliban commanders in the vicinity of Sur Ki. The Taliban have moved into the area in numbers and must be subdued swiftly to prevent any further incursions that might threaten our Forward Operating Base.

Special Forces Rubicon will start from Headquarters.

Marine Force will start from the Forward Operating Base.

Intel

Our intel suggests that the Taliban have a large weapons cache hidden in one of the villages.

Our night patrols report that there maybe substantial IED's hidden in the surrounding area.

Proceed with extreme caution.

You have two Lynx Helicopters in supporting role.

The mission will fail if too many Civilians are killed.

Objectives

Primary Objective: Special Forces Rubicon will locate and eliminate the Taliban commanders. The Marine Force will act in support by suppressing and destroying all Taliban resistance in the vicinity of Sur Ki.

Secondary Objective: Locate and destroy the Taliban's ammo cache.

Completion

Extract to Headquarters for mission debriefing.

Our Yoma Tools has been updated to reflect the current addon requirements. Resync and connect to the gameserver simple as that.

I was really impressed to see you all in so many numbers, and i have to be fair, you took me a bit unprepared *the mission i did was for 20 ppl tops, 34 players meant everything went faster.

Thanks to whoever joined us tonight. I am sorry for the mock-up at the start, it seems we have some issues with the server as it is now, plus all the strain he was put to.

I was pretty happy to see so many known faces around, as well as new.

Cheers again for taking part. As promised to Q and granQ and some others, next session will most likely feature at least one TvT map.

Bit of a crappy start, but once it got going it was pretty good!

All these "events" make me think, it might be nice to have some kind of "Event propagation" inside my tool.

Please share your thoughts on this.

Appart from the start everything was great.

Really had a good time yesterday. Nothing beats good teamplay in this game. smile_o.gif