Sign in to follow this  
zhenja1

Addon Idea

Ok so I have this idea and it's kinda valid depending on how you view it, but in unit replacement mods like GRAA,and the DMA addons.

It only replaces East,west,and Resistance forces but not civilians, which I know someone will say, but you dont play with civilians, so it doesn't matter.

Now while that is mostly true, there are a few times where you do like in resistance and in the ofp freedom 3 campaign and a few others.

Which in every single time I wish and maybe a few others, that the civilian models were better, because regular ofp civi's look terrible.

So I suggest a unit replacement if anyone is interested in taking it up, using the following...

Faceplant Civilians-Civilian side

RHS 1985 vdv-East side or csla east troops

Hyk 1985 woodland soldiers and blackops"new version"-west side

Well I don't think resistance civilians look that bad, its quit easy to just make new textures for them and make combinations . I recently made a KFUM scout for virtual scout run, didn't take long and looked prity good!

So maby just replace old cwc civilians with resistance civilian with textures that are simular might be an idear?

Using soldier models as base for the civilians will look abit rong I think.

STGN

Can't complain either, pretty much like how this aging game looks like and the textures (when they are all on a pretty good standard) but you could just find better texture civilians....

There are a few civilian addons, the models might be improved also. You can just make missions with them instead of the BIS ones.