Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HWM ADDONS PACK V4.0 - WIP

Hey people,

first of all, on behalf of HWM and HACv we would like to wish everybody Merry Christmas and happy holidays. May your desires for the new year come true.

It's been a while since our last communication, but unfortunately real life caught up with us. However, we have not been inactive all this time, far from it...

So on our way to our new release, we are pleased to present you our current WIP: The beautiful -and deadly- Hellenic Army Aviation AH-64A Apache Attack Helicopter. The whole project is approximately 80% complete, and we estimate completion of beta testing shortly after the holidays.

Our new endeavor is made from scratch. 3d model, textures and even the destruction system has not been reworked or remodelled in any way, they all come fresh from the drawing board. The addon will implement some unique features, one of them being the use of specially made sounds by AnzacSteve, the creator of the excellent Symphony of War sound addon. This is the first of our international collaborations with esteemed members of the ArmA community, aiming at the best possible performance for our addons.

As always, we are still experimenting with the game engine to provide a few other goodies, and we are in contact with other members of the community in search of their valuable contribution to our project.

Here are a few in-game screenshots of our work so far, mostly external and cockpit views. An update on electronics (TADS/FLIR) will be available shortly.

If all goes as planned, the Apache addon will be offered in Hellenic, US and RACS versions.

Again, happy holidays to everyone!

ah64_01.jpg

ah64_02.jpg

ah64_12.jpg

ah64_20.jpg

ah64_21.jpg

more to come .....

... more ... WIP pics

ah64_19.jpg

ah64_04.jpg

ah64_06.jpg

ah64_07.jpg

ah64_22.jpg

more ... below smile_o.gif

...last package for the moment ...

ah64_27.jpg

ah64_25.jpg

ah64_24.jpg

ah64_26.jpg

ah64_08.jpg

ah64_09.jpg

Thats all for the moment guys ... best wishes for Christmas and New Year xmas_o.gif

Wow vary nice love it biggrin_o.gif Been waiting to see one of these bad boys updated to ArmA and wow there it is nicely done. Is there any way of makeing an US version of this huh.gif

Thanks for the comments mate and as I said in my first post there will be a US and RACS version also.

Nice job guys. Great to see you back. It's not a big deal about the silence. Take care of yourselves and do what you can to work on this stuff when time permits.

Thanks for the pics and Merry Xmas.

Love the textures - looking forward to see how it flies and operates xmas_o.gif

Lookin' killer. Got excited when I saw this and then read of a possible RACS version. This news, ACE, etc...all in one day not sure how long my heart will hold up at this rate of surprises, hehe.

Hope you and yours have a splendid and safe holiday. smile_o.gif

the RACS apache is gona be tan right. hehe anyword on the leopards and APCS. if i remeber right ya said ya gona make some racs versions of ya land weapon systems """ on the old fourm xmas_o.gif OH ANd merry XMAS

Looking very good. Looking forward to trying it out. smile_o.gif

You know your stuff is badass when a developer chimes in. Just like the other HWM packs you guys really have a great attention to detail. Those pics you provided are fantastic.

Thanks all of you for your kind comments they give us strength to continue our effort..

As you'll find out in the next few days we're going to realease some more detail infos about the AH-64 that can demonstrate better the capabilites of the chopper (videos) so stay tuned.

Also for a tone of pictures visit HWM website.

As for Leopards we don't thing that a RACS version is necessery at this point since Project RACS has made an excellent job on vilas Leopards. But as for Leopards themeselves..... well let's say that it's too early to tell or to reveal anything at this point...  whistle.gif

Merry Christmas to all of you  xmas_o.gif

WoW,amazing quality as always.Stunning work guys.

Whoever complains about the textures let me say this.This Apache is Greek not US so I think that the textures are as fine as they have to be.

Thank you all for giving us the spirit to continue like this. Right now we are working some details while in the meantime ... a FLIR system it is under development.

I will give some more screenshots and probably video in action when available (soon).

Just a premature image (WIP) of M230 machine gun ...

m230_1.jpg

a small update...

3 variations of AH-64A with diferent weapon armamanet for every kind of operation.

MULTIROLE MISSIONS

wep_rl_01.jpg

CLOSE-SUPPORT MISSIONS

wep_rl_02.jpg

MULTIROLE MISSIONS

wep_rl_03.jpg

We'll see the possibility for one more "weapon scheme" for GROUND-SUPPRESSION with 4 Hydra 70 pods only. maybe with a different ammunition, but that's something we will have to think about it, since 76 missiles need quite a few lines of copy - paste for something that we are not sure if is needed.

the  wink_o.gif

The whole "role scheme" is build on ONE p3d only. so from one part it's easy to add each helicopter through the editor, (each one has its own config entry), but from an other point of view, it's somehow possible to create a GUI for load-outs during mission for the player (something that probably we won't develope for this version).

Anyway stay tuned for more, and happy new year.

wow, happy holidays and new year to everyone. wink_o.gif

back to topic:

A-e-s-o-m-e... man I cant wait to to fly low n blow some t-72 with that beauty! looks awesome, I hope same destruction system will be used as in the UH-1 tounge2.gif