sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment Public Release!

Yes im haveing the same problem with the AH-1 as the AH-64. I cant switch the weapons only stays on rockets when i chose the chopper with all weapon loads, But if i chose the choppers that got all AMGs or all the same loads i can switch the weapons this goes for both AH-1 and AH-64. NVG adjustments i cant make it to be able to use diffrent keys like the + or - it stays as page up and page down.

Ok. I guess that counts as a bug report then smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]is this compatible with FFN?

Probably not. ACE has some AI stuff too so I think they will conflict.

Betsalel,

So far I haven't found any PRACS stuff or anything else for that matter that doesn't show up in the editor. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but check your target line in the shortcut. I have @ACE ahead of every other Mod folder, except beta and DBE1 folders.

Heya bro,

You're right. I got the P-RACS stuff in the editor now, maybe I didn't have the box ticked in yoma's launcher by accident or just "one of those things" with arma where one minute it doesn't work then the next it does perfectly...lol

So P-RACS is covered now, only thing now that definitely will not show is Skaven's RACS.

Thanks for checking into things for me Manzilla, much appreciated. smile_o.gif

Thanks Madmatt for the info and help got the NVG thing fixed. For the back pack thing be nice if all units did not have them, be cool to have an unit like an moutian class for the back pack instade of all units haveing back packs.

@ ACU Units Discussion:

Because we didn't have East Comparable Armored soldiers we decided to leave out the other CMCD ACU Units, and keep the 101st Airborne as ACU units, at least until the East units are available smile_o.gif

@ General Problems:

Please make sure you do not have an older XEH version around in your addons folders, or make sure the ACE one is loaded last (Though the load order is not always deciding the priority sad_o.gif)

The A.C.E. XEH Version is an unofficial unreleased v1.91 Version.

@ Wiki and other Pages 'Non Permission' or missing information:

These issues should all be resolved in the near future. We all worked very hard on getting this Release to you this X-Mas, we'll brush up the details ASAP smile_o.gif

Heya bro,

You're right. I got the P-RACS stuff in the editor now, maybe I didn't have the box ticked in yoma's launcher by accident or just "one of those things" with arma where one minute it doesn't work then the next it does perfectly...lol

So P-RACS is covered now, only thing now that definitely will not show is Skaven's RACS.

Thanks for checking into things for me Manzilla, much appreciated. smile_o.gif

This is probably an effect of 'hiding' the default BIS classes from editor etc.

You can change this behaviour in the ArmA\dta\ACE\ACE_ClientSide_Config.hpp file:

Set ACE_SCOPE_SHOW_BIS  from hidden to visible

YEAH!!!!

Santa Claus did came with a gift for me! biggrin_o.gif

have go sleep earily at christmas eve and now i got to play with this ARMA fans dream!

GOOD JOB ACE TEAM AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Quote[/b] ]Are you planning on adding "proper" uniforms for the Eastern block units. They now seem to have SLA camo.

This was being discussed by the ace team less than a week ago, and i think it was partially agreed that an overhaul of 'Russian' units would take place as soon as time warrents, as the west is 'ever so slightly' more technologically advanced than the east units atm.

Anyway, Great work ace team, and merry xmas to everyone!

wow_o.gif

Why do so many nice things get released when I'm without a proper video card? sad_o.gif

sickboy - Thanks for the heads up, mate. I'll give that a shot tomorrow.

I don't know about anyone else, but I know what I'll be playing in my dreams tonight! tounge2.gifpistols.gif

Great work guys, i love this mod.

The sounds are great, the stuff included is fantastic and the new features are priceless.

This stuff will keep me busy for some time. xmas_o.gif

how to use AI for mortar team? very glad to see mortars in, but unsure as to how to use.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "ordnance," not ordenance. Sorry, and I don't mean to nitpick, but it's in the menu right there on every aircraft. whistle.gif

um im not sure if this been adressed BUT I keep getting errors from some of the download lINKs it says file croupt and stuff ya GUYS MAY want to reload the links and fixem up

OOH I found a bug. On civilians when they crouch the safe walk crouch all they don't walk they slide across the ground and kneeling down its quite funny really.

Some civilians and Iraqi insurgents don't show any wounds or blood splatter.

BTW having fun with this mod, thanks for the hard work to improve the game.

how to use AI for mortar team? very glad to see mortars in, but unsure as to how to use.

The mortar is not in the system at this time. For future use.

Brilliant mod, hopefully in the next releases we'll see OPFOR and IND fleshed out to the level that BLUFOR is at, one problem though, I've been trying to run this with addons for OPFOR infantry troops but they no longer show up on the list, I can place them as a group though but when I double click them to set them as a player they turn to a different unit, any idea what could be causing this?

one problem though, I've been trying to run this with addons for OPFOR infantry troops but they no longer show up on the list, I can place them as a group though but when I double click them to set them as a player they turn to a different unit, any idea what could be causing this?

This is probably an effect of 'hiding' the default BIS classes from editor etc.

You can change this behaviour in the ArmA\dta\ACE\ACE_ClientSide_Config.hpp file:

Set ACE_SCOPE_SHOW_BIS  from hidden to visible

This is quite possibly the most fun I've had playin ArmA, so so so many new toys I had fun just watchin ai duke it out in tanks an helis while I practiced up with my Dragon Launcher...lots of fun great job on this. smile_o.gif

I've noticed the standard groups are default models. Is this so that the end user can use a model replacement like Cam's 1st ID? Or won't that work with ACE?

Awesome work guys! I'm dl'ing now, I'll give it a shot tonight and keep an eye out for bugs and such!

So which mod has the duty of updating the "essential mods" stickies? smile_o.gif

Merry Christmas!

This was a pleasent supprise to find on christmas eve xmas_o.gif

The mod looks very nice, i did get to try it out an hour or two last night, and it is obvious that i have to learn a thing or two to get this right wink_o.gif since there are a ton of changes to learn. But it realy looks, and feels greate ! So, a big thank you to the ace team.

That was the positive, and now for the other feedback tounge2.gif

The backpacks, is it possible to just drop the backpack, and it still contains all you've packed in it? The reason i ask, is that it does look a bit stupid that you empty the backpack when you stash it away. ( an example for why you'd do that : you're raiding a town, afther a hike to get there, you stash the backpacks for your patrol, and leave one man to watch over it, wile the rest does the assault, not hampered with the backpacks, and thus more mobile )

anyway inlove.gifxmas_o.gif

T-72 is too powerful

it easily penetrate Abrams's front armor in 500m far

(no matter ACE's M1A2 TUSK or CH M1A1HA)

I guess so units are place holder?

US mortar team is normal rifle team

Russia T-80 is displaying T-72A