Sign in to follow this  
Mateck

CH Addons

Also I found that default BIS M1A1s main gun is a bit stronger, it takes out CH T72s with one shot, while CH Abrams has to fire 2 shell to completely destroy them. I also tested both Abramses on 343rd Badgers russian tanks, and on some occasions BIS Abrams destroyed a T80UD with one shot, while with CH it took 2, rarely 3 shots.

If it's a deliberate feature to balance the game, then please assume I didn't say a word   icon_rolleyes.gif

Same thing happens when You use NonWonderDog's Tank Ballistics.

Probably the power of ammunition has been changed in BI hotfix to match better armored vehicles. Changing typicalSpeed and hit values could help a bit.

Checked addon on "clear" ArmA QG 1.14:

1. Tanks engage enemy infantry with MGs, so it was addons conflict. Still can't find addon that cause strange behavior. I don't use any mod, but a combination of addons described in this thread.

2. Tank do not engage "Air" units with MGs.

I really like this addon. thumbs-up.gif  one of my favorites.

Maybe when this project is finished you could make a Desert storm version of  rygugu's M60a3 with ERA. He said in his topic the only thing people had to do was ask his Mlod and they could edit it right away. Would love to see such an addon.

something like this:

PicM60.jpg

Lennard.

Nice notworthy.gif

But T-72 ammo is weak...

About NSVT, you can take it from Vila's, or my pack (in my pack Vila's NSVT with permision)...

help.gif i was all happy when i started my editor and BAM some error message saying

script ch_m1abrams\scripts\markings_base.sqf not found

and im sitting here stumpt because everything is where its suppose to be and i downloaded it over and over about 3 times

and also when the game starts all i see a floating gear bags and the m2 and the m240 on top of the tank

Do you have the old version still installed? How about XEH v1.9? It sounds like a conflict. I can't say I've had this occur.

jakethesnake245 --> Remove all previous versions of the CH addon (ch_***). Check all your modfolders. markings_base.sqf was in old version and it's not present in new one. Also check your XEH because if is something wrong with it texture script may not work properly.

Nice  notworthy.gif

But T-72 ammo is weak...

About NSVT, you can take it from Vila's, or my pack (in my pack Vila's NSVT with permision)...

if i am giving you, than it does not mean you have right to give it further

Excellent release!

Great sounds, latest technology, very well made and good looking PDF. notworthy.gif

Hi, as the M1's & M1A1's go taking damage... you can see the tank

getting darker, but this don't happens on the M2HB & M240B mounts;

i think that also don't happens on the MG's itself, but i should check

it again. Also i get a CTS sometimes with the green M1 or it may had

been that weird 80's desert camo version, i should also check that

again to report more accurately. Anyways, i love this damn tanks;

they sound great and they look damn great. I also love that the U.S.

tanks display the USMC marks instead... "those army marks..." that

goes very well with the replacement that i did for use the Jonn's

USMC v1.6 instead the BIS units. Thanks for the tanks. Let's C ya

Hi, as the M1's & M1A1's go taking damage... you can see the tank

getting darker, but this don't happens on the M2HB & M240B mounts;

i think that also don't happens on the MG's itself, but i should check

it again.

Yes, thats true. The reason is that they cannot be damaged. There was some problems when defining damage for those turrets. Maybe I will work on this for next release. Meanwhile I decided to leave it as it is to not confuse people that may think those MG's are not operational because they are dark.

BTW.

There is a major bug when playing single player game. When saved game is loaded tank texture will disappear. This is a bug with setObjectTexture command.

you could write the script one needs to execute in here.

so people could load Gaia's console along and execute

the script after loading in SP

debug console

Quote[/b] ]There is a major bug when playing single player game. When saved game is loaded tank texture will disappear. This is a bug with setObjectTexture command.

You mean all tank textures?Or numbers/markings?

Hi, i think that the setObjectTexture it's used only for the custom

markings, the tank's hull texture it's patted in the O2 so that can't

be affected by the setObjectTexture command; i think. So i think

that are the custom markings what may not work. Let's C ya

@vilas

You have nice NSVT, and be beter if we see this gun, on Mateck, beautiful T-72. wink_o.gif , but if my suggestion offence you, SORY smile_o.gif I only want see more nice addons in ArmA.

No you, no Mateck, no i and no one addonmaker, no get money for models, its for free...

@all

and Happy New Year , for all... xmas_o.gif

I've updated all CH Addons. This is very small update and it only fixes problem with invisible textures after mission load in singleplayer.

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>CH M1Abrams Pack V1.01</span></span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Download links:</span></span>

Crazy Hussars FTP - http://crazyhussars.arma2.pl/ch_m1abrams_v1.01.7z

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>CH T72 Pack V0.91</span></span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Download links:</span></span>

Crazy Hussars FTP - http://crazyhussars.arma2.pl/ch_t72_v0.91.7z

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>CH M1A1 Replacement V1.01</span></span>

Crazy Hussars FTP - http://crazyhussars.arma2.pl/ch_m1a1_replacement_v1.01.7z

I've also updated source files.

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Source files</span></span>

MLOD's - http://crazyhussars.arma2.pl/ch_source.7z

I've modified only textures and markings scripts to fix setObjectTexture bug in singleplayer game.

Would it be possible to create T72 replacements too? smile_o.gif

I have serious problems with T72.If i select one of them in editor,ECS doesn't load(with your M1A1 it does)and they are missing hull and textures.Tried XEH you provided also,but no change. crazy_o.gif

I have serious problems with T72.If i select one of them in editor,ECS doesn't load(with your M1A1 it does)and they are missing hull and textures.Tried XEH you provided also,but no change. crazy_o.gif

Try to run ArmA with only CH T72 and XEH 1.9 installed, if You haven't done so already. Most important make sure that You don't have any previous version of CH Addons and XEH installed. then report back here.

@Cole.cz: Yes, it's possible to create T72 replacements wink_o.gif

Very nice T-72AV smile_o.gif

Edit

One small issue: desert T-72s have almost red additional fuel tanks...

Quote[/b] ]Try to run ArmA with only CH T72 and XEH 1.9 installed, if You haven't done so already

Can't do that,please take a look:

my problem