Sign in to follow this  
colonel well

Bob lazard ufo in area51

nice but i have to ask is this all ur work or is it a free 3ds model you iz useing whistle.gif if it is a free one it be nice if you do tell us all

Interesting, I assume you plan to release it, given your last thread was locked after you stated you didn't plan a release.

Quote[/b] ]Interesting, I assume you plan to release it, given your last thread (the astronaught, which you spelt wrong) was locked after you stated you didn't plan a release.

Seriously... why is it that every time someone corrects someone else's language, they make a glaring and hilarious language mistake themselves?

It's astronaut.  And he spelled it (correctly) the way it's spelled in French, his native tongue.

There's a lot of important issues to question in his posts.  Language, I don't think, is one of them.

the astronaughty

cant wait to see that one rofl.gif

I am sure we wont see this release since well said he would go to other places to show off his other peoples work.

Quote[/b] ]Seriously... why is it that every time someone corrects someone else's language, they make a glaring and hilarious language mistake themselves?

It's astronaut.  And he spelled it (correctly) the way it's spelled in French, his native tongue.

There's a lot of important issues to question in his posts.  Language, I don't think, is one of them.

perhaps you missed a pun?  wink_o.gif even if unintended

also, it's spelt.

[pedantry module on]

If we can see it and identify it then it isn't a UFO. It's a

space vehicle. Hah!

Does a "Gort" come with it? klatoo barada niktoo

[pedantry module is stuck arghhhh!]

To be a real alien spaceship it'll have to have impossible

acceleration, flashing lights and the ability to do 90 degree

turns.

Quote[/b] ]Seriously... why is it that every time someone corrects someone else's language, they make a glaring and hilarious language mistake themselves?

perhaps you missed a pun?  wink_o.gif even if unintended

also, it's spelt.

Quote[/b] ]

spell

verb, spelled or spelt, spelling.

–verb (used with object)

1. to name, write, or otherwise give the letters, in order, of (a word, syllable, etc.): Did I spell your name right?

Is it grey or gray?

He was correcting someone's spelling with incorrect spelling.  I'm thinking that since his focus was on spelling that it's not an intentional manipulation of the language. That was my take on it.

edit: Col. Well, do you plan on releasing this?

You may want to PM him about that, unless he was kidding about not posting in the BIS forums anymore.

You may want to PM him about that, unless he was kidding about not posting in the BIS forums anymore.

we could only be so lucky.....

we could only be so lucky.....

ha ha tounge2.gif lol