bluevein

RPG City Life (Open Beta)

clb.jpg

Hi all,

The City Life Dev team would like to invite the ARMA community to come and test the City Life RPG Mission and MOD.

Please register on the City Life Web Page and the addon pack is available on the home page.

Thanks and lookforward to seeing some of you ingame.

Cool bro good to see you lot are still cracking on with it as soon as my rig is working again ill be back helping out

Hmm, did someone stole cops other two wheels at the back? biggrin_o.gif damn, this mod *is good* smile_o.gif

Hmm, did someone stole cops other two wheels at the back? biggrin_o.gif damn, this mod *is good* smile_o.gif

i like more words - "open beta" and "Please register..." ))))

Max all you do is go complain around here. Its open beta to those who want to play. The account is free, the addons are available (if have account) AND we supply server for everyone to play. The account is so you can make reports of bugs and good suggestions. So stop complaining!

Why do both of you come to this topic, just to talk trash about our mod?

Ice why do you call us a bad mod from 1 picture of a car thats WIP! MY GOD. You havent even played.

-------------

ANYWAY MORE PICS:

08ac431143217ec13ce6ee7e29f028c2b51e16e5.jpg

0c3e0035355d5d3a7fb3875a592638835b1ad8bc.jpg

9378f8dc2bcf9b6ea1a91394830ec10810ac1efd.jpg

db3981d71519762d912762deaef08d65c992b160.jpg

ab26f9c81784b96f3fb7a83d3188a73e425f6e4a.jpg

Hey, don't get me wrong smile_o.gif I'm just spending way too much time in GTA IV lately =) our guys (SBP Team) tested you mod and they like it a lot! I will give it a go when it reaches out-of-beta state smile_o.gif

keep up the good work!

ah ok mate. thx smile_o.gif

See ya there.

1.35 will no longer be beta. But Im spending more time on the scripts. see ya there m8 wink_o.gif

City Life Newsletter now available!

Issue 1

Im looking for article donations and story ideas for the next issue!

*Coming Soon*

- Stories From The City Life Server

- Free Advertising For City Life Businesses and Clans!

As notice the original poster of this has no rights to use city life content he left the community off his own back and never owned the copyright to any of our community created content.

So this is not a true contact http://i.imgur.com/1xgpoBq.jpg  and should be ignored

As notice to the previous post namley armatec

If you feel I have no rights handing out my content then I lookforward to you persuing this matter formally. If not then your reply to this thread hold no baring other than letters on a page.

Enjoy all