Sign in to follow this  
colonel well

Alien Nest

Actually it'd be cool if someone made a starship troopers mod for Arma. I remember there was one for OFP. Man, the sight of 30 of those aliens running after you was pretty scary.

Actually it'd be cool if someone made a starship troopers mod for Arma. I remember there was one for OFP. Man, the sight of 30 of those aliens running after you was pretty scary.

need permission from old ofp stt addons makers mod team wink_o.gifconfused_o.gif

who are they ?

need permission from old ofp stt addons makers mod team  wink_o.gif  confused_o.gif

who are they ?

Take a look at these old news, they contain some names:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?oblast=news&search=starship

According to the news atleast these people were involved in the mod:

Quel

wirbelquetschung@gmx.de

Luke

Luke.steel@btinternet.com

Ville-Valo (most recent mod leader, best chance of an answer I guess)

ville-valo@gmx.ch

Nobody (dropship)

nobodyshigh@hotmail.com

I wouldn't count on an answer though, all adresses are 3 years (or more) old. Well, it's a 5 minutes work, so it might be worth a try.

when i place the nest on the map the floor is with out textures sad_o.gif and it seems when activating this addon it somehow overwrites the CW insect class and removes the trooper bugs and other insects sad_o.gif

Could have asked me for permission to use my textures. Not a big deal, but next time ask.

Could have asked me for permission to use my textures. Not a big deal, but next time ask.

yes sorry notworthy.gif

You need to stop stealing stuff, Col. Well, like seriously.  Stop it.

it's a mistake , you are an idiot banghead.gif and stop your wrong comments .

stop cursing at people...

it doesnt make your reputation any better..

i guess you know where you took the textures from, so have a little respect.

at least this base is a small step forward, keep it up.

and btw..i was one of the folks withing the SST mod...

it's a mistake , you are an idiot banghead.gif  and stop your wrong comments .

You accidentally stole someone's textures? Like you were in the store, you wanted to pay for them, and you forgot they were in your pocket or something? That's ridiculous, just stop stealing other people's work. How about I'll stop my wrong comments when you stop plagiarizing.

His "seti home" map/mod thing looks like it uses the same textures. Looks like after all this, Well still wants to steal stuff and then put his hands up in the air afterward.

@Colonel Well: You're more than welcome to make whatever mods you want. Just don't release them for public consumption if they use someone else's work in some way. You've got a terrible reputation for doing this sort of thing, and it would be in your best interests to learn how to not "borrow" someone else's work without asking.

it's a mistake , you are an idiot banghead.gif  and stop your wrong comments .

You accidentally stole someone's textures?  Like you were in the store, you wanted to pay for them, and you forgot they were in your pocket or something?  That's ridiculous, just stop stealing other people's work.  How about I'll stop my wrong comments when you stop plagiarizing.

don't use my addon you are not welcome whistle.gif

Closed until you resolve your permission problems. You're not welcome to post your addons on these forums unless you have permission for every single aspect of those addons if they contain anything made by other people.