Sign in to follow this  
Dragon44

Brazilian Army Mod

Hi i am Dragon44 member of the dedicated brazilian community to the games Armed Assault and Operation Flashpoint and we are since the brazilian OFP developing addons for these games. In the brazilian community we are with diverse projects in progress, are they:

---------------------------

Amazon Crisis - It consists of a fictitious war that involves diverse countries of Latin America, in the side of the allies the main countries are: Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Colombia, of the side of the enemies are Venezuela, Bolivia, Peru and Paraguay. It is a war of great dimensions and that it goes to provide good combats in the game

arma2008112215314229qa3.jpg

arma2008112215380981lm8.jpg

FEB 1944 - This is a project based on real facts, and as the proper name suggests it occurs during World War II and shows the trajectory of the pertaining brazilian soldiers to the FEB and 1GAvCa that they had fought in the north of Italy during the war. We also intend to create a map of the north of Italy based on satellite images, with certainty goes to be a great project.

The elite of the Troop - This project takes for the game the brazilian police forces, as they must know some regions of Brazil are violent and to fight this we need police forces prepared well to the point to face an urban war, and is these forces of the elite of polices that we intend to lead for the game

arma2008112200024800wm0.jpg

arma2008112200030634rg7.jpg

MINUSTAH - Plus a based brazilian project in real facts and that they are in progress in the country Haiti, it consists of a peace mission (UN) that it intends to stabilize and to help in the reconstruction of Haiti, but the military find the opposition of groups armed and made use there to banish the military from the country and to take the power.

arma2008112216100051mp9.jpg

arma2008112216103993eb7.jpg

Note: weapons of the VilasPack

They are these projects that we are developing for the ArmA and we intend takes them for the ArmAII future. Some addons already are in course, I leave clearly that the great majority of addons is reedited, and for this we count on the contribution and permission of the real authors who logically we ask for the due authorization and we leave clearly the real credits.

Two authors who already in had given permission to them to use of base its addons are the Murat of the TurkishMod to use of base TUCommandos soldiers and the Arremba_San_Zorzo that the development of the AAV-7 of the OFP for the Weapon allowed. Soon I bring more new features and launchings of these projects, I wait to count on the support of the international community and to allow that all know more here a little of the culture and the Armed Forces of Latin America

Thanks!

Gracias!

Obrigado! thumbs-up.gif

IMBEL ? and what weapoons are used by Cavalera country army ?

for me Brasil means Cavaleras smile_o.gif

or Brasilian army uses US weapons ?

i thought they have FAL-clones, FAL 5.56 as IMBEL

Excelent project!! I´m Argentinean so, if you need info about the Argentineans units i will proud to help you. Even in the "Minustah" stuff.... my brother is a Marine who was involved in the minustah mission in Gonaives so i have a lot of information about that.

Kind Regards

Catito14

www.cazadoresdemonte.com.ar

wooow nice.

I was thinking in make some UN Chilean forces for mission on Sahrani instead of Haiti.

Are you working with the Portugese Community ?

Because I heard that some Brazilian guys who play with the Portugeses want make a Brazilian Mod and they had interested in convert or make an Urutu Vehicle and a Cascabel.

até breve smile_o.gif

They use the IMBEL MD series. The latest is the MD-97.

It's basically a cross between a FAL and an AR-15 ArmaLite.

IMBEL ? and what weapoons are used by Cavalera country army ?

The Brazillian Army uses the FAL rifle but the Marine Corps uses the M-16A2 rifle.

Quote[/b] ]IMBEL ? and what weapoons are used by Cavalera country army ?

here in armed forces brazilian we use great variety of weapons, logically that the most known it is the FAL that is used by the brazilian army that is being substituted for the MD-97 a new version of the FAL, already in the brazilian navy the weapon standard is the M-16A2 and in the brazilian air force it is the SIG.

soon I dispatched by post images of the soldiers of the army and the aeronautics and also soldiers of other countries of Latin America wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Excelent project!! I´m Argentinean so, if you need info about the Argentineans units i will proud to help you. Even in the "Minustah" stuff.... my brother is a Marine who was involved in the minustah mission in Gonaives so i have a lot of information about that.

Hi! catito14

I intend in such a way to take for the ArmA the Argentine Armed Forces as well as the peace troops, to a great time I come carrying through research on the Latin Armed Forces and more information is always good ssim as aid. It enters in contact with me through the email: they enter in contact for MP

It can speak what you find that has that to be priority in addons Argentine and me sends photos and information, with certainty goes to help very. Gracias hermano !

Quote[/b] ]wooow nice.

I was thinking in make some UN Chilean forces for mission on Sahrani instead of Haiti.

Are you working with the Portugese Community ?

Because I heard that some Brazilian guys who play with the Portugeses want make a Brazilian Mod and they had interested in convert or make an Urutu Vehicle and a Cascabel.

It enters in contact with me through the email: they enter in contact for MP

it says its Chilean ideas therefore I intend to edit addons also thus we can work in set, also I have a friend of Chile the Winters! with who I created some addons Chilean for the OFP and that he possibly goes to be interested also in making addons for the ArmA

I am great friend of the Portuguese community of the game, work developing addons with the Fred and until the end of the year we will possibly see in ArmA the brazilian tank Cascavel and Urutu beyond is clearly of others as Astros and Osório

I know Winters! but now him don't play ArmA. He say than ArmA disappointed him.

unfortunately the mod (Chilean Mod) it's in stuck now, because Junjix left the modding for a while because he must study for a national test to enter to the university. And I left the modding by the force because my micro-processor was destroyed by heat sad_o.gif

But I'm doing little thing in the mod and fixing bugs.

I hope before of January we will back to the main modding of the mod.

I added you to MSN.

Yes, I know Cpt.Fred, he is very friendly.

Chao.

These are slightly shorter than the FAL in .308 but virtually identical in every other way.

Except that it doesn't use the tilting bolt and locking-shoulder

system; therefore it isn't really a FAL any more. It's an AR-15

wearing a FAL's clothes, so to speak.

Quote[/b] ]There is already Chile force in ARMA

yes, we of the brazilian project go to search to take units, vehicles and aircraft not yet represented in ArmA of the Chilean Armed Forces and other latin countries. A thing also is the participation of Chile in the operation of the UN the MINUSTAH in which Brazil and diverse other Latin countries participate, it is a real and current situation that goes to be excellent to represent this in ArmA.

below some images of the venezuelan troops who i am editing:

arma2008112419581185mm0tf4.jpg

arma2008112419583137gj7ys9.jpg

arma2008112420020709te9nk7.jpg

arma2008112912315112sb5li7.jpg

model of the rucksack of the TUCommandos and weapons of the Vilas. These troops are part of the project Amazon Crisis

Quote[/b] ]There is already Chile force in ARMA

yes, we of the brazilian project go to search to take units, vehicles and aircraft not yet represented in ArmA of the Chilean Armed Forces and other latin countries. A thing also is the participation of Chile in the operation of the UN the MINUSTAH in which Brazil and diverse other Latin countries participate, it is a real and current situation that goes to be excellent to represent this in ArmA.

below some images of the venezuelan troops who i am editing:

[ig]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9596/arma2008112419581185mm0tf4.jpg[/img]

[ig]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2685/arma2008112419583137gj7ys9.jpg[/img]

[ig]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6892/arma2008112420020709te9nk7.jpg[/img]

[ig]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9395/arma2008112912315112sb5li7.jpg[/img]

model of the rucksack of the TUCommandos and weapons of the Vilas. These troops are part of the project Amazon Crisis

I remembered Veneruila soldiers do not wear camo uniform since Chavis became the president

Quote[/b] ]The elite of the Troop

Se mandem!! Óia os home vindo!!! biggrin_o.gif

Wow! These are great addons!!! Very good work!

eagleusa you've been around long enough to know not to quote images.

On the Model of the Toyoda Land Crusier are you going to release a vanilla version, or just the Police version?