Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

It´s not that they are stupid, it´s just that Arma 2 has bugs.

How can you be so sure? did you try the game by yourself?

It´s not that they are stupid, it´s just that Arma 2 has bugs.

How dare you claim that ArmA 2 has bugs! :D

How can you be so sure? did you try the game by yourself?

...but it does have bugs. Are you trying to argue that it doesn't? Even the most optimistic of us on this board knew there was going to be bugs.

Cool vid, nice to see that u can place waypoints in air.

...but it does have bugs. Are you trying to argue that it doesn't? Even the most optimistic of us on this board knew there was going to be bugs.

i was talking about pcgamer serious bugs.... seems too difficult to read when i wtached yesterday the live straming of one guy playing arma2

i was talking about pcgamer serious bugs.... seems too difficult to read when i wtached yesterday the live straming of one guy playing arma2

Sorry, I was thinking you were attempting to defend the game blindly

Sorry, I was thinking you were attempting to defend the game blindly

now that would be unheard of on these premises... :j:

Can we see some screenies of ArmA1 addons working in ArmA2, oh merciful Germans? :p

Same goes for accusing blindly...

it's not blindly if there are videos and screenshots... ;)

Come on, you know what I mean. Does a screeny tell you WHY the problem occurred? Where the root cause lies? No. It just tells that there is an issue. I totally agree that bug squashing is #1.

Come on, you know what I mean. Does a screeny tell you WHY the problem occurred? Where the root cause lies? No. It just tells that there is an issue. I totally agree that bug squashing is #1.

Why do we need to know the exact cause of the problem? That's the developer's task, not ours. Stop being such a huge blindass fanboy of epic proportions.

HAHAa. Coming from the likes of you I take that as a compliment. However, you bring about the crux of the matter. Last I'll say on this: Does the developer put the files on a disk? If there are files missing who's responsibility is it? Cheers.

Does the developer put the files on a disk? If there are files missing who's responsibility is it? Cheers.

wat..?

no you don't need to know the cause. you don't need anything.

but there are several reasons to provide more information.

you want a bugfix as fast as possible, so helping the devs reconstruct the bug would help to solve it faster.

no you don't need to know the cause. you don't need anything.

but there are several reasons to provide more information.

you want a bugfix as fast as possible, so helping the devs reconstruct the bug would help to solve it faster.

of curse

Saw this Aus show which had a small bit on ArmA2 (from about 7:30 onwards). Showed no footage, was just a talk about it, but sounded like they had a similiar event as was in London recently for the press.

"So one shot one kill... is it fun?!"

so both the GameStar and the PC Games review will be online at 00:01. that's half an hour from now. i can't wait.

Saw this Aus show which had a small bit on ArmA2 (from about 7:30 onwards). Showed no footage, was just a talk about it, but sounded like they had a similiar event as was in London recently for the press.

"So one shot one kill... is it fun?!"

Sigh... When he was talking about realism he said something like:"Even compared to COD4, this is more realistic." Or something like that... :bored:

Sigh... When he was talking about realism he said something like:"Even compared to COD4, this is more realistic." Or something like that... :bored:

Does thou question the realism of Call Of Duty 4? :D