Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

It is easy.

the grey pictures are named:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://www.arma2.com/images/stories/vehicles/main/tracked-grey.jpg

remove the "-grey" from the link and voila, you have the picture  smile_o.gif

You just gave away a trade secret ! wow_o.gif Now BIS are going to encrypt all jpegs file names with 256 bit, what have you done?

nener.gif

nice one

F35-B pic still being the old test model config, i hope the model will change into production model in the final release:(

I'm not totally sure it is any one model.

It does lack the EOTS under the nose, yet it has the tail-fins of the production model.

I guess, since the production or pre-production B models have not flown yet, its as close to an accurate representation as you will get. wink_o.gif

Awesome, but still no word of even a simple FCS for tanks :|

the test model and the pre-production model have many differences

Finnaly nice vehicles section smile_o.gif

Now, need to w8 when BIS starting to release stuff there tounge2.gif

Anyway, anyone knows does there will be any Cougar vehicle for US wink_o.gif I think Humvees will be replaced with cougars in future, who knows..

Nice, no big surprises though. I am happy there is the plain M1A1, I think it looks better than the pimped up versions.

I wonder where the MLRS is. Is this perhaps a non-drivable or off-map asset?

Nice, no big surprises though. I am happy there is the plain M1A1, I think it looks better than the pimped up versions.

I wonder where the MLRS is. Is this perhaps a non-drivable or off-map asset?

I don't think so, there is 9 tracked vehicles from 18-s.. BIS keeps good stuff for those who will buy game smile_o.gif

Like... In wepons section there was no IEDs right ? wink_o.gif

What is your source on the 18 tracked vehicles? I think I missed that one.

Love the new M1A2 TUSK.

With no Vulcan in the tracked section, and seeing the Avenger in previous videos, I can't wait for the wheeled vehicle section to open up.

Great to see these vehicles... buuuut i hope this time around, my tank feels heavy and doesnt slide down hills or do insane jumps, that for me really sucked in Arma banghead.gif

from here: http://www.arma2.com/supply....lang=en

Good find. This of course opens the question what the other 6 vehicles could be (8 shown +3 variants +MLRS).

I hope this time around, my tank feels heavy and doesn't slide down hills.

Or fly up hundreds of feet into the air after driving over a boulder and land back down on the ground with no damage at all.

83764191.jpg

from here: http://www.arma2.com/supply....lang=en

I think that's accounting for there being both CDF and ChDKZ and possibly NAPA variants of certain vehicles like T-72 and the BMP-2.

It quite quickly adds up to near 16 if you double the 3 BMP-2 variants, Shilkas and T-72s for CDF and ChDKZ. Then add 2 tracked vehicles for NAPA and we have 18.

Loving the details BIS, models and textures are looking really great! Love how dirty they are!

for sure we saw bradley in USMC trailer

LAV-25

You can see a nice pic of it if you're clever enough to edit the file-paths for the tracked vehicle pics to the correct URL. wink_o.gif

BMP-3 should be good fun in multi-player with the two bow machine-guns an the three weapons for the main gunner's turret. biggrin_o.gif

New update !  yay.gif I am really curious about the AAV P7A1 and the BMP-3

Great to see these vehicles... buuuut i hope this time around, my tank feels heavy and doesnt slide down hills or do insane jumps, that for me really sucked in Arma banghead.gif

In some circumstances, it is normal that tanks slide down hills. They are heavy machines so the ground beneath may collapse.

I think that's accounting for there being both CDF and ChDKZ and possibly NAPA variants of certain vehicles like T-72 and the BMP-2.

It quite quickly adds up to near 16 if you double the 3 BMP-2 variants, Shilkas and T-72s for CDF and ChDKZ. Then add 2 tracked vehicles for NAPA and we have 18.

That makes sense. 16 vehicles plus the MLRS, so NAPA might use a captured BMP-2. Although I somehow doubt that NAPA uses tracked vehicles, it sounds a little bit too much for what we know about them. At least we know they have some captured BRDM-2.

just for balance i miss the "bluefor" antiair :/

usmc have to use captured tunguskas?^^

still vehicles looks realy cool smile_o.gif