Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

Yes, gras distance is just parameter, after reading your posts here a check it and found that we mistaken draw it to just 30 meters i changed it to 125m in version that we have now. This is something that you will be able to mod without any problems, just keep in mind that longer distance take some performance.

Wow! Awesome thumbs-up.gif

This will make alot of people really happy! inlove.gif

CROSSROAD: Crossroad to Foxtrot. We have a bit of a situation here. Please report, over.

1-1-A 3: Foxtrot One recieving. Go ahead, over.

Crossroad: We have recieved reports of possible marten sounds in the chicken-coop. Check the situation, we have no idea what is going on there. Be on your guard. Over.

1-1-A 3: Understood Crossroad. We're on our way. Foxtrot out.

1-1-A 3: Crossroad, Foxtrot one here. All seems calm, should we enter the shack? Over.

Crossroad: Proceed with caution, foxtrot. We still don't know what's going on there! Over.

1-1-A 3: Understood. Out.

Crossroad: Crossroad to Foxtrot, what's going on?

1-1-A 3: What th hell!? Foxtrot one to Crossroad, Foxtrot one to crossroad, we are under attack by mad dogs! I say again, are under attack by hostile animals! Several chickns are KIA the rest is seriously compromised Over!

Crossroad: Foxtrot, find yourselves some cover. Hunter is on the way. Hold your positions. Crossroad out.

Who says there is no action in fArmAII  pistols.gif

OMG look at that hud. How can this game claim to be the most realistic farming simulation if it gives you all that "arcade" information out right on the hud. what an outrage  banghead.gif

By the way didn't BIS work on VFS2. I heard they are using it in some professional farms in North America, Britain and Australia. I demand to have the same breading system from that game.

OMG this thread is so full of mindless nonsens now confused_o.gif

OMG this thread is so full of mindless nonsens now  confused_o.gif

Yup ... Move it to the " I love farm animals thread "

Im sure glad there is a mortor, looks awesome. I can just imgine getting mortored in an open field! smile_o.gif

I think CM owns the title to Operation FarmPoint: Cold Water Calamity.. Shame, the name had class. There goes the model of a Llama I was doing... Darn.

WTF!!! I won wast mi monie on sheet u BI monie graba steel mi cash with dis Crap. You still not put american flag the right way on chickens wing patch!!!

---

Ok I'll stop, got to love the concept though. Just imagine Farma2 on the Wii!

Can't wait for the UKF mod - FARMA2 - When Mad Cow's attack.

Or the Operation French point Mod - FARMA2  - When Farma's strike! - inc. exclusive mission: Port blockade!

(no offence intended, simply humour inspired by the entente cordiale)

Promising news about the grass!

Things are looking good!  xmas_o.gif

here we go again...

Yes, gras distance is just parameter, after reading your posts here a check it and found that we mistaken draw it to just 30 meters i changed it to 125m in version that we have now. This is something that you will be able to mod without any problems, just keep in mind that longer distance take some performance.

Wow! Awesome  thumbs-up.gif

This will make alot of people really happy!  inlove.gif

I'm not so sure about that.. yet!

@ohara: Does the taller grass (similar to weat fields) protect players from AI sight?

and please don't give me an April Fool answer.

edit: typo

There goes the model of a Llama I was doing...

Now I finally know where Llauma got his name from. He just mispelled it!

Looks like CM wants a part of this market too.

Apparently this is their special edition :

20gnz88.jpg

Why can't they just leave BIS alone ?!?

It's probably the unhealthy 5 minute instant rice, and not the 20 minute tasty one.

Can't wait for the UKF mod - FARMA2 - When Mad Cow's attack.

Actually we're planning a sheep farming campaign with an accurate representation of over 250 square kilometres of Welsh countryside derived from high-resolution satellite imagery.

The final mod will be similar to the "Hot Coffee" mod for GTA: San Andreas biggrin_o.gif

Anybody else find it interesting "FARMA" is due out June 09......

I don’t think I have ever laughed, as much as I just have reading the last few pages of comments!! biggrin_o.gif

Who thinks a mod of this will appear as a joke when arma 2 is out?

Quote[/b] ]personally im more excited for the cows. I think BIS should rename the game FARMA: Farmed Assault. Farming simulators clearly are the future of the PC platform  rofl.gif

damnit! i knew i should have copyrighted FARMA when i had the chance!

Quote[/b] ]personally im more excited for the cows. I think BIS should rename the game FARMA: Farmed Assault. Farming simulators clearly are the future of the PC platform  rofl.gif

damnit! i knew i should have copyrighted FARMA when i had the chance!

You should at least have kept the rights to create sequels of it!!!  wink_o.gif

PS: I had a good laugh the first time you mentioned FARMA

I don’t think I have ever laughed, as much as I just have reading the last few pages of comments!! biggrin_o.gif

Who thinks a mod of this will appear as a joke when arma 2 is out?

Quoted For Truth.  How awesome is it, that it simply COULD be done?  I really take what mods are, and even this engine for allowing them, for granted.  They are breaths of new life and opportunity.  Can't wait to see what's possible with Arma II.  yay.gif

And we know that, even in the case that FARMA does not fullfil our expectations, we will probably get an A.F.E. mod for it smile_o.gif