Sign in to follow this  
Sniper_Panther

Any good servers?

RTS or regular TDM? Everytime I look all I see is co-op and addon servers

We have a few PvP servers if your interested ... but their not public, still not to hard to apply to play on them smile_o.gif

IC ArmA

Hi Sniper the server that I recommend is the Shadow Company Elite servers.  There is a London and a New York server.  The London server is slowly going to go away so New York is the focus.  Mainly designated for ArmA Warfare.  This server currently accepts client addons (if you have some) and the players are real fun to hang with.  The server's main website also has a self-installer for a nice prefered pack of addons to enhance your gaming experience.  I for one get turned off by addons, but the enhanced smoke effects, sounds, etc., make the game truly how it was means to be.

If you aren't a Warfare gamer then you may not enjoy your stay much, but I for one enjoy the gameplay.  Classes and Roles actually make sense even for snipers.  The server utilizes VOIP (talk in game) and they open their Teamspeak for chat as well. Players are in UK and USA. If you have any questions for those gamers you can visit their site and discuss server options for future gaming.  They are open to suggestions.

http://arma.shadowcompanyelite.com

We have 2 pub servers running-based in UK

1, Public server-usually running Evo-Publics choice wink_o.gif

2, Running Warfare/Domination

Just filter 19th xmas_o.gif

I usually have an empty server. completely empty. search for "marco", althou its clan related and needs an operating admin online.

I recommend the Cerberus 5 server.  Just set your filter to "c5" and it should show their servers.  They usually play various types of pvp games from 10:00 PM EST / 9:00 CST / 8:00 MST / 7:00 PST (US time) to whenever.  During the day they usually leave a coop mission running.

We have a few PvP servers if your interested ... but their not public, still not to hard to apply to play on them  smile_o.gif

IC ArmA

Damn infamous your pretty active on here,lol

Yeah there will be afew public servers popping up soon from us

We have a few PvP servers if your interested ... but their not public, still not to hard to apply to play on them  smile_o.gif

IC ArmA

Damn infamous your pretty active on here,lol

Yeah there will be afew public servers popping up soon from us

I come on everyday wink_o.gif

You know what?!? All i want to do is play some good COOP missions (other than Evo)!!! I want to play PVP missions and all that... But I want to play with serious gamers. I absolutely hate playing in games with a bunch of little kids!!! I hate playing in games where you have to watch your mouth cause someone might get offended wen you say dammit!?! You know, if you get offended by cussing then why the hell are you playing a war game where you kill people?!? I get discouraged by this game cause I see where the comunity is going... It actually makes me sick... And I have been playing since the flashpoint days early on the pc... Im a very loyal "flashpoint & Arma" FAN... I tried to play tonight, took me no joke around 40 minutes to find a decent server... then i get in and some dumbass kid starts acting like a little bitch... I get mad and the host kicks me cause I had an "attitude"?!? wtf? I know its up to the host and all that trash but still... my point is, it took me 40 minutes to find a serious game and in the end got booted from that game because i got pissed that a kid was playing like a complete dousche-bag ass hole... so, with all that being said, is there a server out there, anyone at all in this vast world, that wants to play for real, serious, tactical, over the age of 18, or at least has the mental maturity of at least an 18 yr old that would like to play some decent missions with me... Im not really looking for a clan, as I am active in the military, and no I cant really play on a specified schedule as, like i said, I am in the military and it takes up alot of my time... randomly... if you yourself or you know of a server or whatever pease send me a message or an email asap... to be honest with you I am a little disgruntled right now about this whole ordeal... and I have to do a damn Toys For Tots event tomorrow so I am even more adjetated now... DAMMIT! Let me know please...

If you use xfire? add you name to the list started by Griff in this multiplayer thread.

Quite often on our public(if empty) or we take the password off our private server and run only co-ops,no addons.

Then ill give ya a shout! smile_o.gif

I'm w/ HeAvY TrAnCe. Looking for a well admin'd server playing COOP. If you know of a server near California let me know.