Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Binkowski's Weapon Pack

Well this is one of my first addons. With the help of Aushlife and a few of my friends I've been making some great progress. Here's some shots

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screens....910.png

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screens....1dc.png

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screens....58d.png

(Yes this does exist)

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screens....ac9.png

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screens....bc9.png

Of course! First they are all based around the M4 MWS (Modular Weapons System) and the SOPMOD (Special Operations Peculiar Modification)

The first is a simple M4A1 Carbine with no attachments, not even a rail sight. Commonly referred to as M4A1 "Bare" or "Naked"

M4A1 - Bare

Second is another M4A1 "Bare" but with an M203 Grenade Launcher Attachment

M4A1 Bare - M203

Third is an M4A1 with a M68 Aimpoint on the RIS Rail.

M4A1 M68 RIS

Fourth is the simple M4A1 with ACOG Attachment

M4A1 ACOG

And Finally the last is the M16A4 "Bare"

M16A4 Bare

More to come including M16 Variants and SPR Variants. Stay tuned smile_o.gif

hmmm BIS weapons MLODs models copy-paste, delete , how big work on this addon ? one minute ? 20 seconds ?

you just showed BIS weapons released by BIS as example MLODS and you call it your weapons pack ?

great progress on what? progress on "delete" aimpoint from BIS model ?

please show something more than just opened in oxygen BIS models cause 100 other people can show here BIS examples

Well I'm sorry for breathing. Excuseeee me.

hmmm BIS weapons MLODs models copy-paste, delete , how big work on this addon ? one minute ? 20 seconds ?

Everybody starts somewhere vilas. You don't have to be a dick about it.

@Binkowski

The point vilas so elegantly made was that you should try to come up with something a bit more original. There are some people here who made a name for themselves by cutting/pasting/retexturing the BIS weapons (i.e. Aimpoint and wipman). And by the way, now we apparently know how vilas feels about those individuals as well.

Something interesting might be an MK12 SD, M4 with EoTech sight, M16 w/CompM2, M249 w/CompM2 or SD or para version, etc...

Thanks for the suggestions scuba. I was planning on the SPR's but everything else I didn't think of. Thanks for the suggestion

There is really no purpose to make another addon like that.

We need new content.

PS supressed SPR and SPR with ironsights were made IIRC. As well as ACOG M110 etc.

Everyone using BIS mlods but not in that way, if you make some new text's and add some new stuff, everything will be ok.

Keep it up.

( you must work on it, don't give up )

@vilas

You talking like ArmA master.

( ty też nie byłeś od razu geniuszem gdy pierwszy raz uruchomiłeś OXYGEN'a )

keep it up thumbs-up.gif

@vilas, you shouldn't criticize like that; if you don't want to see very bad comments for "your" addons.

Quote[/b] ]There is really no purpose to make another addon like that.

why he couldn't make what he wants confused_o.gif damn' always this kind of useless comment confused_o.gif

The rifles look accurate. Great work! Looking forward to a release.

A number of SR-25/M110 variants and M16 SAW would be usable in game. But as for another M4 with M68 and ACOG... There are already made weaponpacks with such rifles.

Just keep on working at it mate.

Took me a while to put the time in to create a weapon from scratch, and they are shoddy at best (FNC's).

Keep at it young fella smile_o.gif

I don't mean to diss your work, but I fail to see the point in the "bare" M4s. How are you going to aim it? What benefit does it have over the ones with sights?

I don't mean to diss your work, but I fail to see the point in the "bare" M4s. How are you going to aim it? What benefit does it have over the ones with sights?

well by bare i would think he meant without mounting rails or scopes/aimpoints/acog etc....

the iron sights would still be on the rifle as stock.

You can still use the forward sights. It's much easier to aim with just the front sight for some people.

And thank you for the feedback guys. It is much appreciated.

*Edit* Right now I'm working on making some of the SOPMOD attachments. Like the reflex sight, ECOS - N Sight, and forward handgrip. Just some ideas.

Hi, if you look close at the BIS M4's/M16's, you'll notice that all the

front rails are named as L15, L18, L21 etc; they're not named (in the

texture) R15, R18 or U15/18 or D15/18. So if you remove the RIS

covers... you'll see the right side, upper & down side rails named all

as left rails. Just think in all the possible consecuences of that. Let's C ya

You can still use the forward sights. It's much easier to aim with just the front sight for some people.

*Edit* Right now I'm working on making some of the SOPMOD attachments. Like the reflex sight, ECOS - N Sight, and forward handgrip. Just some ideas.

Show me one person who would go to combat only using the front sight post. edit: But I don't mean to come off as a dick, just saying it would never happen. But honestly keep up the effort, try new things. Like they say you have to start somewhere.

yeah, you definitely can't hit anything outside of 50m IRL with no rear sight. You just can't be sure you're centered with the front without a rear peep.

Of course, this technically isn't a problem in ArmA, since you're always centered, no matter what because of the "eye" axis in the mem lod.

Show me one person who would go to combat only using the front sight post...

I was wondering about that too. Do you just mean that it's

an advantage to have only the foresight in the game or are

you implying that they are used like this in the real world?

Show me one person who would go to combat only using the front sight post.  edit: But I don't mean to come off as a dick, just saying it would never happen. But honestly keep up the effort, try new things. Like they say you have to start somewhere.

The US Marine Corps.

At 3:21.

It is a customizable weapons system. It would be up to the soldier or the Marine, if they wanted to just use the front sight.