Sign in to follow this  
norsu

Blurry textures in O2 Viewer

I've had this problem since day one but now it's getting more and more annoying. Textures that are 2048 x **** turn out blurred (downsized) in O2's renderer but they show up right in the game. Smaller textures like 1024x1024 appear correct.

I've tried to do changes to buldozer.cfg but none have helped so far. What exactly should I do to make O2 Viewer fully support big textures just like the game does?

Anyone? I'm sure someone has solved this problem huh.gif.

Sorry NoRSu, never had the problem .... maybe others may be the same.

My only guess is your ArmA.cfg file used for the Game is different from your ArmA.cfg (or another name used) referenced in O2 (usually a copy).

i.e. First line in the o2 config

O2_8.jpg

By default, O2/Buldozer uses the default profile from Armed Assault's settings as the settings for Buldozer. So, assuming you've created a new profile for ArmA, just go in game, change your profile to the default profile, set the texture details to the absolute maximum they will go, then change your profile back to the one you use and exit the game. Then theoretically, that should work.

That said, having re-read Gnat's suggestion, just telling O2 to use a different file would be a lot easier.

So, assuming you've created a new profile for ArmA, just go in game, change your profile to the default profile, set the texture details to the absolute maximum they will go, then change your profile back to the one you use and exit the game. Then theoretically, that should work.

It worked! Thank you very very much smile_o.gif.