Sign in to follow this  
rheydrich

Nvidia Driver 178.24 w/Arma 1.14

I have a Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT 760MB Wind Vista 32bit ; Do I need to update my driver to 178.24 to work better with Arma 1.14?

Im currently using 177.0. Anyone have any suggestions to prevent Video Card Crashing.

Yes, I love the new driver 178.24 WHQL.

Next off days I'm going to test the newest betas.

Mine doesn't crash, can't help you there, sorry.

i can't get either to work (.42 or .43) arma

however, other games i play, and SLI in dual screen is massive MASSIVE improvement.

ran a benchmark in one game i play, it meant the difference between 11,000 and 18,odd frames

I´m experiencing screen HDRI flash at certain in-game time (evening mostly...and more likely if overcast)...any clue? It flashes until the screen goes completele blank...then it fades to normal and then repeats the secuence again...it also depends on what direction I´m looking ....if i look directly on the floor it doesnt happen... help.gif

I have had no luck with this driver in this game. Sometimes it results in a white screen/black screen/Green Screen with Black/Green textures and the game looks like an old game All instances a Alt Tab Fixes....

Tested with 3 x 8800gt's, GTX 280, 9800m GTX

My best results so far are 179.13. In 180.xx Drivers i get BSOD in Arma for some odd reason and they seem to random and don't happen everyday.

I´m experiencing screen HDRI flash at certain in-game time (evening mostly...and more likely if overcast)...any clue? It flashes until the screen goes completele blank...then it fades to normal and then repeats the secuence again...it also depends on what direction I´m looking ....if i look directly on the floor it doesnt happen... help.gif

I've had the exact same problem, still running the 178.13 drivers though.

running q6600 3ghz; 4gb ram; 2x 8800 GTX ; os xp x64

178.13_geforce_winxp_64bit_english_whql.exe in sli perfect

180.48_geforce_winxp_64bit_english_whql.exe in sli full flickering already at startup;

flickering is gone when sli is disabled.

for the moment thus back to 178.13.

a shame, because the latest nvidia driver looked good.