Sign in to follow this  
ADO_Lesicilien

Of AI that spawn in cities taken

Hi

I would like spawn IA in cities that are taken by teams from a given time capture of the city.

How I can do and where?

Thank you

Are you asking how to script that into your own version of Warfare?

Or are you asking how to do it as a player? Players can't do that, at least in the versions I have played.

On the XR Server, the RBT mod, when you increase the supply of a town, the town then spawns its own AI that patrols the city on foot. So beyond increasing the supply there is nothing else you can do to have them spawn.

Hi,

I was wondering how to add a script warfare.

I rebuilt the original warfare with a lot of change.

And I'm looking to establish this

PS: sorry for my English who do not have to break brick, I translated with a translator

Thank you

Hi,

I was wondering how to add a script warfare.

I rebuilt the original warfare with a lot of change.

And I'm looking to establish this

PS: sorry for my English who do not have to break brick, I translated with a translator

Thank you

Best thing to do is to release your Warfare and have the community look at it !

[TAO] Kremator

There is nobody who could help me?

I can not get their hands on to script.

Sorry, I'm not a scripter....

I know that it is done in the RBT Warfare on the XR Server, you may want to download and open it and see how it is done, if you can find where it is. [AI in towns once supply is raised].

I would like to to do a similar thing but to spawn unarmed civilians that are running around or sitting on the ground so you have to avoid killing innocents. tounge2.gif Giving extra tactical depth into capturing towns. I tried a the populate sahrani script suite but it lagged down the mission , but it had a civilian bus route system that was pretty cool and could give players alternate transports wink_o.gif special forces style tounge2.gif you could shoot the bus so the driver escaped or you could wait on a bus stop and get in the bus and sneak around the island hidden in the bus xmas_o.gif

@Kremator:

I do not see that this is going to change my scripts of warfare here, because I am looking for a script, so I did not.

@ModaFlanker :

I have already seen in a warfare system, but I can not find.

I will continue to seek, but that is unfortunate is that there is script and that in fact benefit the community when a problem comes ..

Thank's

hi,

I have another question about artillery.

When we play my warfare, select the area of tire and when we want to draw it does not work.

A message appears in red on the menu at the bottom.

a bug or oversight on my part?

Ps: I always look to put IA in cities won by different teams.

I would like to to do a similar thing but to spawn unarmed civilians that are running around or sitting on the ground so you have to avoid killing innocents.  tounge2.gif  Giving extra tactical depth into capturing towns. I tried a the populate sahrani script suite but it lagged down the mission , but it had a civilian bus route system that was pretty cool and could give players alternate transports  wink_o.gif special forces style  tounge2.gif you could shoot the bus so the driver escaped or you could wait on a bus stop and get in the bus and sneak around the island hidden in the bus xmas_o.gif

I tried to do this.. you can actually make civs spawn by adding them to the resistance barracks, this way it dosnt lag at all. I also wanted a way to penelise the player by them loosing money if they killed a civ but so far cannot get the system to work.

I think there is a script already in Warfare that is very similar to this, I have to do some searching around though...