Sign in to follow this  
ardvarkdb

Special Forces Detachment Alpha

Nothing much new to report. I've been away for business. Now I'm sick - and I'll be pretty well busy through most of the week.

Still, work is continuing, however slowly.

Ok, cool!

One question, will your weapons pack have the new 7.62 Sabre assault rifle in it?

notworthy.gif

Are you referring to the LWRC SABR?

No. That will not be in this pack - though it had caught my eye when I was gathering references for the IAR model I made.

I think the planned SR25k and the SCAR H are plenty in the 7.62mm assault rifle role.

LOL rofl.gif

If I could I would make it for you to texture, however I'm no modeler! I'll just stick with your SCARS.

notworthy.gif

Ok, the M110s are done. Here is the MK13 wip. Next, I think, will be the CompM4S version of the SCARs and then onwards and upwards.

mk13hh2.jpg

Hi, any plans on do any Short Barrel & Standard Barrel iron sighted

SCAR L & H versions?, i miss 'em a bit. Let's C ya

Hello Scubaman,

your MK13 EGLM looks great.

Could you please post some screenshots of your finished M110s?

Cheers,

Jan

Like the MK13 a lot..........

Will there be HK416's added to the future versions of this weapon pack? I know they are in your previous SIX weapons pack, however they seem to be scaled to large!

scubaman3D r u going to changing the backpacks and release some special forces cars in the next release or patch? xmas_o.gif

Glad you like it laborj456Oh. We're planning on follow on releases with some different gear (and weapons and possibly vehicles). So you'll just have to see what happens. wink_o.gif

Not sure if you caught this before, I figured it may help though. wink_o.gif

We are slowly working on some updates. New units, new weapons, maybe some vehicles. Stay tuned.

There where some photos posted on mp.net with the scar is use with US SOF. Here the LINK to get some inspiration. biggrin_o.gif

Lennard.

Quick Question...

After doing some testing with the SCAR, it seems the SD suppressed versions aren't very... well.. suppressed.

At first I noticed some issues when I was trying to replace them into a mission I had, swaping out the M4s with the SCAR-L SD. But all of a sudden, ever shot was triggering the opfor. When me and my clan mates spread out, there could hear my shots with it... The snapping sound, where as the M4 wasn't detectable

I then tried out my theory. I put in a wall between me and some enemies on a test map. I then shot a single round of the M4, and nothing, they acted like nothing changed. I swaped it out for the SCAR-L SD and the minute I shot it they droped down and looked at the wall I was behind.

has there been a fix for this that maybe I didn't download?

Old topic. Ohwell.

How can I possible make units to start with any of those weapons?

I've tried;

Removeallweapons this; This addweapon "SIX_SCAR_L_CQB_rifle.p3d";

Removeallweapons this; This addweapon "Scar_L";

Removeallweapons this; This addweapon "Scar L CQB";

Removeallweapons this; This addweapon "Scar_L_CQB"; etcetc.

But it doesn't work. =/

EDIT: I fixed it! I just removed the .p3d and it worked fine! :)

Edited by Cyper