Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

CO 20 Dead Mans House

arma_2008_10_11_12_00_11_43-1.jpg

<span style='font-family:"Century Gothic"'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Dead Mans <span style='color:"#8B0000"'>H</span>ouse:</span></span>

One of my best missions

Its been 3 years since cover of darkness and the enemy is back in strength, they have rebuilt there defences around 'Dead Mans House' and started to build an Oil Refinery. You must infiltrate this area and take back this house.

Objectives:

Primary

o Move to the House and recapture it from the enemy. Kill off all enemy in and around the house.

o Get ready for the enemy counter attack, it will be fast and strong so dig in well.

o Move to Alcazar and see if you can find and eliminate any AA defences in the area.

Secondary

o Hidden 1

o Hidden 2

o Hidden 3

--------------------------------

Progress:

beta 1

- v1.3 Public Release

- Dead Man's House Co-20 (@) (Armaholic)

- Dead Mans House Co-20 (@) (Rapidshare)

Have Fun, Matt R!

Special Thanks Too:

- -{GOL}- www.gol-clan.net = Beta Testing

- BIG (Armaholic Mirror)

Scripts

- Norrin's Revive

- Blanco's Search Light

- -{GOL}- The Unknown

- Kronzky

Addons Needed:

- Queens Gambit

- Map Misc

- MAP EU

Just gave it a quick try alone cause I have nothing else to do, allegedly.

As I shot the guys on the rooftop/towers a hint appeared "unitdead" or something like that. If it's not supposed to be there, you should remove it. wink_o.gif

Looks like an interesting mission though if played with more then one player.

Just gave it a quick try alone cause I have nothing else to do, allegedly.

As I shot the guys on the rooftop/towers a hint appeared "unitdead" or something like that. If it's not supposed to be there, you should remove it. wink_o.gif

Looks like an interesting mission though if played with more then one player.

Ah right yeah, thanks, it in Blancos script, forgot to remove it. thanks.

Also thanks for the tip Xeno.!

Lol, it's been a very long time since my last visit here.

The first topic I check and I read someone is using my searchlight script. tounge2.gif Nice smile_o.gif It's the only scrip I wrote for Arma. Nobody improved it yet? The LOS perhaps?

Unfortunate, I can't play your mission cos Arma is not installed atm, maybe I will one of the days.

Lol, it's been a very long time since my last visit here.

The first topic I check and I read someone is using my searchlight script.  tounge2.gif Nice  smile_o.gif It's the only scrip I wrote for Arma. Nobody improved it yet? The LOS perhaps?

Unfortunate, I can't play your mission cos Arma is not installed atm, maybe I will one of the days.

Indeed its an awesome script. But if too many lights are placed it does get laggy so yeah, maybe it could be improved. Might repost it in the fourm as see if any of the new godly scripters can improve on it smile_o.gif for u