Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

Sas training on tv 2nite !

ahh cheers for info wasnt sure of the time for it

i want the address to apply for next time id love to try that and see how many hours i last lol

OMFG were those guyz unfit........ hahahahaha

im only 5ft 10 and im in a fitter condition than all of those losers,,,,,,, they whine when they have do do a simple run or crawl on the chests through mud,,,,, hahahahaha what dumbasses.

that training would be piss easy for me!!!!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cpl_BOB @ Mar. 04 2002,00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OMFG  were those guyz unfit........     hahahahaha

im only 5ft 10 and im in a fitter condition than all of those losers,,,,,,,      they whine when they have do do a simple run or crawl on the chests through mud,,,,, hahahahaha what dumbasses.

that training would be piss easy for me!!!!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, sure, you are the toughest and meanest machine around....go ahead and join the SASrolleyes.gif

im not saying im better than those sas guyz but the contestants are asses..

Yea right, no offence but those guys had like 4 hrs sleep and hardly and food and where carrying 35 pounds on there back also they where going uphill.

omg your a pussy dude if you think its so easy then do it yourself or join something better you fucking pussy look at them at least they try who cares if they whine they still do it whats the closest you ever did? be a cargo handler for the navy?

i would do it ,,, but im only 16,,,,, im currently in trainning for the BA... SO HA

i have gone 45 hours no sleep and had to do 10 mile marches twice in those hours, SO FUCK YOU.

3 POUNDS 3 POUNDS,,, thats piss,my backpack on marches weigh 25 pounds at their lightest.

ass

what the f*ck are you talking about you f*ck im 16 and im training for the seals i havent went on 48 hours cus im not a dumbass i prepare everything else if you have to prepare your self by staying up 48 your a pussy. when or if you go into ba or whatever the hell that is its going to be hard cus its not just being strong you have to have mental strength also thats what you should be worried about not how long you can stay awake

You should also know how to communicate properly in English, which means most people in this thread would not succeed.

lol as it said in the programme normal soldiers going in for sas selection have already had 3 years in the army so are used to mapreading, running etc these dudes didnt.

but i admit it did look an easy march ive marched much the equivelant maybe not with 50lb on ma back but with 20 odds and it was easier than they made it out to be

you dont think i can read a map? or run my god you do know meand i didnt say im going to join the seals right away im joing the navy first or i might join the army or marines and join the seals after that

yeah deadeye i DONT beleive that u have been able to read a map and fst march with 50lbs on your back for 24 hours.

i was merely stating that the recruits on the PROGRAMME last night, had done none of this and i thought did real well.

btw ,=comma

.= full stop

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Mar. 04 2002,12:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">btw ,=comma

.= full stop

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

These forums are really educative. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeaDEye1809 @ Mar. 04 2002,08:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what the f*ck are you talking about you f*ck im 16 and im training for the seals i havent went on 48 hours cus im not a dumbass i prepare everything else if you have to prepare your self by staying up 48 your a pussy. when or if you go into ba or whatever the hell that is its going to be hard cus its not just being strong you have to have mental strength also thats what you should be worried about not how long you can stay awake<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, shit, not to sound like your english teacher, but your thoughts are a little too convoluted to follow, because of the total lack of the magic , and . characters. Which by the way applies to a lot of people in this forum.

(Mebbe I'm getting old since I whine like this? biggrin.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Mar. 04 2002,13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeaDEye1809 @ Mar. 04 2002,08:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what the f*ck are you talking about you f*ck im 16 and im training for the seals i havent went on 48 hours cus im not a dumbass i prepare everything else if you have to prepare your self by staying up 48 your a pussy. when or if you go into ba or whatever the hell that is its going to be hard cus its not just being strong you have to have mental strength also thats what you should be worried about not how long you can stay awake<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, shit, not to sound like your english teacher, but your thoughts are a little too convoluted to follow, because of the total lack of the magic , and . characters. Which by the way applies to a lot of people in this forum.

(Mebbe I'm getting old since I whine like this?  biggrin.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

nah im 18 and i agree he has no understanding on the basic construction of sentances.

YEAH IM FULLY TUFF I BEAT UP HEDS WIF BIG AXE N STUFF I NO NEED GUN I MARCH FOR 1203 DAYS STRAIT!

I HAVE BIG HED AND CAN HED BUT BADIES TO DETH.

I JOIN NAVEY DOLFENS! DOLFENS ARE BETTER THAN SEELS.

DOLFENS CARRY 1 TUN ON THEIR BACKS!

so there.

smile.gif

Yea right can u join the seals at 16? and it was 35 pounds and did the 20hr trek with 50 pounds.

first of all..... did i say i was going to join the seals at 16? no i did not. 2nd who gives a shit about how i talk in the forums? huh, you know im right so you gotta find another excuse to change to topic 3rd of all i wasnt talking to any of you so fuck off i am an american i dont speak proper english than you british f*cks i hate you people i hope you all die i always hated you guys you are just a bunch of pussys who got their asses beat by us so you gotta be so pissy to americans you guys would be nothing without us. And yes i can read a map i was in rotc they taught us that shit and no it was not jrotc all you gotta do is find something that is that you can spot on the map and go from there, another thing is why do you watch those programs? i understand like cpl bob cus hes training and me but you guys why? so you can pretend thats you, but in reality your nothing your just a forum admin who has no power in the real world all you can do is come in and make friends on the internet because they wanna a forum admin like you yeah your real cool. Why dont you mind your own buisness? i wasnt talking to you guys are you jealous? ha