Sign in to follow this  
[cede]aushilfe

Aushilfes AddOns

Aushilfe @ Nov. 02 2008,18:05)]I suggest using the nwd_scopefix with the proper sight.

Thx for the tip, it looks great.

G36ZF2.jpg

But how can I use it with all your G36?

MfG Lee

Great mods Aushilfe.  smile_o.gif

I did find one small error with the "G36, 3.5x scope for single and Kollimator 1x for burst and auto mode".  It uses the wrong sound file (generic?) compared to your other weapons.  The other G36's sound fantastic.

thumbs-up.gif

GD Mast

Hehe, that can be, because it doesnt inherit from the normal g36 and you are using a soundmod. biggrin_o.gif

I will have a look at all the suggestion, when i get some time.

Freshman, can you tell me what what features you want to see from the SLX sample weapons? The only thing i can think of atm is synchronising the magazine with the hand animation.

Quote[/b] ]Hehe, that can be, because it doesnt inherit from the normal g36 and you are using a soundmod.

Yes... I'm using Chammy's v2.0.  So...what do I do to fix this?

GD Mast

Hm, i dont think there is a way how you could solve it on your own apart from redoing the the config on your own...

I will take a look at it, so it will inherit from the stock G36 and you can use your soundmods with it.

First of all I thought about the working Reflex sight.

Its really simple to implement. Just take the SLX XMS and go to Pilot Lod in O2. There you will find a very large cone in front of the sight. Just take this and put it in front of the reflex of your G36. Then remove the Texture of the dot wich is drawn on the lens of the reflex sight.

Next point is the magazine. As you already meantioned, it is synchronized with the hand but also you can see the actual amount of ammo left in it and the spring pushing it up.

The trigger and magazine release is also animated.

I would suggest you to load the SLX mod and have a look at the M4 (the standard one with aimpoint) as this one is of higher quality. The magazine can also be seen to be actually put in again.

If you have any further questions concerning the aimpoint write me a pm and I can give you some help.

I would really like to see these features on your G36.

Beyond awesome !

Utter class !

thx x 1000  notworthy.gif

...don't you think it deserves a separate thread ? biggrin_o.gif

The su30 is stunning and personally I think it needs it's own thread.

Southy

Flies like a charm and looks like a charm!

Hm, the firegeometry includes the proxies (and you can shoot the crew).

At what speeds and conditions did that happend to you?

Gear up/down, Flaps, Afterburner, Cheats *:P*,etc.

I tried to reproduce it but wasnt able to. Crashed a lot of times during the recent development but it never happend.

Anyone else got that "feature"?