Sign in to follow this  
Forrest_Gump

Server List not Showing

can someone help ... i go to multiplayer and in the server list only appears host session .. i dont get any list of servers ..

its the first time i get that banghead.gif

i have nothing on remote and on filter.

thanks

hi guys its 17. of april,

i just typ in this topic ;)

a friend of mine has the same probleme described above, but he hasn't seen any server at any time before :)

he also has no filter on and the adress is internet.

first he couldnt get to the mp screen at all, solved by fixing somthing at the firewall.

we wanne try this evening again

so im collecting a few things we can try to solve his problem.

only thing i ve got so far is

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Troubleshooting#Can.27t_find_servers

any other ideas?

he's using vista 32 bit, arma version 1.14

for people aware of the german language here is a link for a thread i postet in an other forum

http://forum.armedassault.info/index.php?showtopic=3406

You could try to run the AddonSync2009 beta (bottom link in siggy, it also has a gamespy browser).

Are you absolutely sure the firewall is configured correctly? Have you tried disabling it temporarely?

Also what kind of internet connection are you on? The problem might be in some kind of hardware firewall/router before your pc and not on your local pc at all.

thx but if you had read my post you would have seen that i am looking for many different solutions, and i recognized this one, pasted the link to the same forum as you did ;)

but thanks for your efforts

and so u did ... apoligies i just jumped on the problem when I saw it cause I had expierenced it b4 and the wiki helped me solve ;)