Sign in to follow this  
rundll.exe

Warfare v1.1 RBT

Hi rundll.

Im so excited to see another nice looking warfare being released. thumbs-up.gif

Just a question: when I goto the top-down view for building defences and factories and so on, I cant scroll DOWN.

Meaning, I can move the camera North, East and West but not South.

Is this a bug?

I assume Im not the only one whos experiencing this...?

Please confirm.

Quote[/b] ]Just a question: when I goto the top-down view for building defences and factories and so on, I cant scroll DOWN.

Meaning, I can move the camera North, East and West but not South.

You can use arrow keys to move in the build-view. With mouse I couldn't move South either.

Its indeed a bug, but since most of us move with the arrow keys, its not adressed yet I guess...

I've been able to move south with the mouse, but only by having the cursor in the center of the screen then moving it to the south without lingering over anything in the way.

Of course, using the keyboard is much easier and faster...

=- @ Sep. 28 2008,11:33)]It´s a fanastic edit of the warfare mod, i just hope more servers would load it, XR is always full! smile_o.gif cant wait to play the avgani version!

Tis loaded on our public & Warfare servers! smile_o.gif

Tonight the mhq blew up 3 times in a row.

As far as i know for both sides exactly at the same time.

There was some kind of message:

....... is trying to TK MHQ

I am not ure this was some sort of hacking or a bug but i thought of reporting it here.

It happened in this warfare mission on the XR server.

At about 5 to 10 minutes into the game.

Suggestions

-Farps should not be able to be placed into the Base of Structures in towns making them impossible to destroy. Farps should auto Lock to a free area when a player tries to place it in a blocked spot like the Defense structures (AT Guns and AA Guns that auto place when put in a spot where they can not be placed like in the ground) This is causing some issues on some server Like XR with this mission running. (Or Just removed)

-Continuation of Farp

Another way to maybe solve it would be to have a Deployable like Farp you can buy similar to the Fake HQ but say the Yellow Troop Truck for the Civi's that you can buy and place the farp but can not undeploy unless you buy another Farp Vehicle. I would recommend a high Cost to prevent Farp Spamming.

-The Temp Spawn locations when people die should be protected somehow from the Napalm one can bomb them with napalm and players are instantly killled over and over .

-Camp Control

If anyone is contesting a camp the opposing team should not be able to spawn at that camp. It just create large futile battles at times over camps instead of towns and the bases. (Dunno if its possible to change since its a core part of the game)

-Wall Placements

Walls should not be allowed to be placed on base structures or the HQ when its deployed it does make them invulnerable I have seen cases where there is 40 walls on a HQ that took hrs and hrs to just get to finally see the HQ and hurt it.

Addition?

-Nuke Launch

To add a more drastic touch a raid siren or something should be added when a Incoming nuke is launched it seems lots of people don't read the prompts half the time about when an ICBM is launched. The feature should only be availible if a side has a Command/Control Centre

Clearly, as it said, someone is trying to teamkill the MHQ.

Thats why what you typed in "......" is very important... be sure to recognize the name of the person trying to teamkill it, and let server admins know to PERMABAN that person.

If someone manages to get around this protection and destroys MHQ without the game revealing who it really is, what I suggest is to stay within visual range of the MHQ the next time, act like youre doing something else, and checking map to know who is in area... and watch to catch who is doing it (use sniper zoom or something). If you can figure out who is doing it then a BAN would go a long way to stopping that from happening again.

Guys have to say thank you very much for this version of Warfare! notworthy.gif

I have used this as a template for my clan and edited the hell out of it and made it a UK version for us!

The extra features are amazing! ( Command Upgrades)!

Well done and thanks again!  smile_o.gif

Clearly, as it said, someone is trying to teamkill the MHQ.

Thats why what you typed in "......" is very important... be sure to recognize the name of the person trying to teamkill it, and let server admins know to PERMABAN that person.

If someone manages to get around this protection and destroys MHQ without the game revealing who it really is, what I suggest is to stay within visual range of the MHQ the next time, act like youre doing something else, and checking map to know who is in area... and watch to catch who is doing it (use sniper zoom or something).  If you can figure out who is doing it then a BAN would go a long way to stopping that from happening again.

The strange thing was that the mhq on both sides blew at the same time.

The persons name did not seem to be in the players list !?

It did not seem to be a normal TK, but it did gave that message.

Hopefully it was a one timer.

So what has Benny been up to? [Revellion has not played ArmA in a long time, is AWOL, so RBT will become BE (Benny Edition)].

As it turns out, Benny's been busy on the game as always!

After people complained that the game can really lag badly in framerate the longer the game goes on, Benny has been hard at work at building it up from Warfare 1.1 again, streamlining everything. I think thats fantastic news!

This is the thread where Benny explains his new BE edition he is building from the ground up.

http://www.hotshots.folkersma.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1516

Arma I get errors with your version when I run ECS and FROMZ...i dont get errrors with vanilla RBT or WACO. The error is something like INT.SQS error etc at the start. I will report back more as I find.

Arma I get errors with your version when I run ECS and FROMZ...i dont get errrors with vanilla RBT or WACO.  The error is something like INT.SQS error etc at the start.  I will report back more as I find.

Yepp im getting that error,with or without ECS running.

'could not define client id'

It stops me opening up the interface the 'T' button does nothing?

Cant vote/buy or do anything?

But looks promising smile_o.gif

Hey 'arma.isgreat.org' so far all looks very good!

As usual ive ported it to ACE_Everon & UK'd it!  wink_o.gif

How about starting a new thread for your new version?

As it sort of is spread over 2/3 of the other versions threads  smile_o.gif

Btw im getting really really good fps on this version!

Good job!  notworthy.gif

Linky ck-claw? wink_o.gif

Cheers to both of you notworthy.gif

I would Q but you would need Stalkers older UK troops!

Which i dont think you can get now,as all d/loads seem to have be over written with his newer version.

Long story as why were still using an earlier version wink_o.gif

Is Warfare32V11-RBTADV.Sara.pbo on XR server? I havent played arma for some time to dont keep track what missions hs put on my server