Sign in to follow this  
jerryhopper

Inside ArmA2 with Jerry Hopper & Lord. J.Kingsley

Is the second part available for download?
Quote[/b] ]
72 @ Oct. 04 2008,23:05)]ARGH i missed it due to RL stuff! When will it be downloadable?

Thanks!

right now..

biggrin_o.gif

www.armedassault.eu

Down at the bottom wink_o.gif

HA.. how's that for service.. 3 answers within 1 second.

Nice interview. I liked he's answer to my first question about the information from civilians.

"The old-lady says that see saw loads of men on big things, they might have been farmers on tractors" LOL wink_o.gif.

BTW i meant the two insurgent forces when I said that there where two factions on the island. Just too clarify.

Really nice, got a lot of info about the game and its prospects.

Thanks Jerry and loki for asking my questions. notworthy.gif

Cheers to Ivan. Nice Answers. Hope theres another interview. Got a load more questions.

Great interview guys, and of course thanks to Ivan for his time.

My only complain was the choice of which of my two questions was asked. Im not really sure why you guys chose to ask the question about building destruction, when that had been covered at least twice if not three times prior... and not ask the question that had to do with interior lighting, a question I have yet to see the devs be asked at all (Which is actually the one Praelium helped add on to btw). Other then that tho, the interview was very good.

Thanks jer and loki!

BTW: damn that i didnt leave a question here. I cant believe no one asked about the too heavy HDR effect when bullet cracks plays lol. Hopefully its fixed though. And if the in game interface could have an option: normal/minimal (truemods GUI syle). Argh i curse myself for not asking questions. banghead.gif

Nice second part of the intervju. Feckin awesome job guys. notworthy.gif

Regards

Alex

Nice interview. It had to be exhausting, so many questions... smile_o.gif

Thanks for asking and answering my question. And yes, the answer was satisfying, thanks Ivan. smile_o.gif

Excellent interview, very informative. Thank you very much to all involved.

Of course now I have even more questions... smile_o.gif

Good interview and thanks for answers! smile_o.gif

(lets hope some flares/chaff will find a way into helicopters/planes)

btw whats about the ArmA2 bughunter shirt?

thanks to all of you for your comments.

sorry about not all the questions getting asked.. and yeah.. some was even covered twice... crazy_o.gif

next time will be even better.

biggrin_o.gif

how many company are willing to do a 3 hour VOIP interview with tons of question in it?

so far i could only see BI

thx guys notworthy.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Respect BIS. Thanks! xmas_o.gif

I'm a bit disapointed that the AI still won't make a destinction between rifleman, machinegunner and grenadier. I mean as part of the micro AI and suppresing fire thing I was proper AI use of said team members, ie., machinegunners for dedicated suppresive fire.

Well, the engine is clearly able to make the distinction (even without scripting); the little icons you have when commanding a group change depending on if the unit is toting a machinegun, a rifle, an AT launcher...I'm not sure if it shows grenadiers too, but I think it might?

*shrug* More scripting commands = more ways of overcoming engine failures. biggrin_o.gif

Regards,

Wolfrug

it's not an engine failure though, if the option is there. It's BIS' way of going: explore the subject, what we wanted to do was done, you can go deeper.

Now I just hope the option is there to pimp out the micro AI.

Thank to our host Jerryhopper !

Since your broadcast is becoming a major part for and by the community, I would suggest you two wishs :

-  Please keep going on !notworthy.gif

-  but don't burnout...disappointed.gif

Bye friends.

Just like to say thanks for latest edition and re-recorded version(s) so much better.

Also big thanks for taking time to ask my audio questions, some nice long answers and debate on this area too from that. Funny thing, I was stood in a Chinese takeaway at the time with the interview on my ipod, just as I was paying you asked my first question and I handed to the cashier completely the wrong amount of money ... hehe  biggrin_o.gif

Also, with better recording it makes Loki sound much more on an upper, no more "give up and grab a beer" impressions with low quality audio  tounge2.gif

This was only the second interview (incl spooner) ive listened too, I will be a regular listener from now on, great idea for the community.

no more "give up and grab a beer" ..lol

biggrin_o.gif

very nice and informative interview!

Impressive amount of info in a 3h interview, what i really appreciate at Ivan was that he answered all the questions, and never said "we can't answer that", or changed the subject.

Good effort Jerry and Loki, much appreciated

PS: If only some of the things mentioned there would be updated on arma2 page...;)

No response from OFP2 devs regarding a interview yet I hear. Hopefully they will take it as a challenge. Anyway, my respect to Ivan.