Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

BWMod

If i remove the UI.pbo I have not the German units in editor....

@BWMOD STAFF: Can you release a fix for ATI CARD users?

Its a non 2xN texture ratio error - There's a texture thats 1024 x 768 pixels somewhere in the addon - All textures should conform to the 2xN rule of thumb (4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512 1024 etc)

Just need to resize it to 1024x1024 smile_o.gif

With this FIX now I've the "German Infantry" available but only 3 units: MG4, MG4 dot and MG3

With this FIX now I've the "German Infantry" available but only 3 units: MG4, MG4 dot and MG3

If I'm not mistaken I believe that's all there is at the moment.

Good to hear that BWMod is still alive and making BW addons for ArmA! How many people of the team are active?

Only some "little" suggestion:  biggrin_o.gif

- please make (tank) crew units

- add IPV/APC like Marder 1 A3 (A5) or the new Puma

- add wheeled vehicle like the Dingo, Spähpanzer 2 Luchs or Fuchs

Think that those BW soldiers in ArmA need some typical BW transport vehicles and dont rely on leasing stuff from another faction. wink_o.gif

These protective goggles look imho bit strange on normal grunts.

Thanks for keeping BW alive and hope some more units, vehicles etc we will see asap - in ArmA combat thumbs-up.gif

They show units with G36 rifles and they speak about Panzerfaust3...

They show units with G36 rifles and they speak about Panzerfaust3...

I'll check the editor to see if I have them. I'm still not using the UI though, not sure if that makes any difference.

EDIT:

I have 8 units under German Infantry. 3 MG's, Medic, Rifleman, AT soldier, AA soldier, Squad leader. The only problem I have is the AT soldier with Panzerfaust has a picture of a Stinger in the equipment menu but it's really a panzerfaust.

Than with that fixed UI by Mr Burns I have only 3 units.

Soldier with MG3, soldier with MG4 and soldier with MG4 with dot.

Than with that fixed UI by Mr Burns I have only 3 units.

Soldier with MG3, soldier with MG4 and soldier with MG4 with dot.

There must be something horrible going on on your pc then huh.gif

Config classes dont magically disappear by resizing 2 textures (what i did). The fix doesnt even change any of the unit & config pbo´s.

Did you try downloading and installing the latest mod version again?

I had the initial problem but after downloading Mr.Burns fixed UI it's been working fine for me. Could it be some sort of interference from another addon?

By the way, awesome job on these BWMod!!

Hey BWMod fellas,

I've been playing around with the new units and I really like them. Very well done for a sample set. I just got one suggestion/request. Could you guys make your Mod XEH compatible? These units and vehicles are way too nice for them not to work with ACE. I swapped out the reskinned BW units for your units in Undeceived's mission Evil's Last Will and I just realized they don't have any ACE features activated.(Stamina system, etc.) If you can make the Mod XEH compatible they will work fine.

If that's too much to ask, I understand. But as I stated earlier, this Mod is way too good for it not to be able to use the features from the ACE Mod.

Excellent work thus far fellas.  thumbs-up.gif  pistols.gif

EDIT:

Well scratch the stamina system not working. It seems it and some of the ACE features work.

I updated the first post with the latest release. Check it out. tounge2.gif

@Manzilla:

I'm sorry, I haven't had time to look into XEH, yet. I mostly spent what little time I have left working on finishing our addons.

I updated the first post with the latest release. Check it out. tounge2.gif

@Manzilla:

I'm sorry, I haven't had time to look into XEH, yet. I mostly spent what little time I have left working on finishing our addons.

It's cool bud, no rush. Thanks for the update. I love the content in this Mod thus far. Beautiful work.

Also, thank you for making the UI optional and a mighty big thanks for a BWM Huey and the new mk20 to play with

Pretty nice german stuff. wink_o.gif

Thank you guy's.

I've got something to report here but I'm not sure if it's a bug or just something wrong with my setup.

I opened up the Editor and placed a BWM squad leader(as player) and the a MG4 w/ red dot as an AI team mate(non-playable). Then I placed both Huey's and the MK20 Wiesel.(both empty)

I entered the Wiesel as a gunner and AI as driver then open fired at a Huey. After the Huey blew up the I was dropped as group leader and a radio message appeared from #2 saying contact and 2 taking command. I was left all by myself with no control over my team mate.

I tested it with v1.15beta, QG, ACE and all the other Mods/AddOns I use. Then I tried it with just BWM, v1.15beta and QG. In both instances I wasn't using the BWM_UI.pbo.

Also, wow the mk20 is a tiny vehicle. I never realized they were that small. Is it supposed to be that small?

Great work!

Little bugs on the UH-1D:

ArmA_BWM_UH1D.jpg

You can see the "NOTARZT" from inside, but not from the outside on the SAR version.

The tail numbers at the "Balkenkreuz" are missing on both versions.

MfG Lee

@Lee: oops. The windows will be fixed in the next version. As for the numbers, I can't do that.

@Manzilla:

AI from your side will always open fire if you destroy your own side's vehicles. And they will always kick you out of your group.

Really? Even empty vehicles? I've never seen this before. I attacked it with the Ozelot and that didn't happen. Also when I did attack it with the Ozelot it wouldn't blow up but it was destroyed.

I'll have to try it again with US vehicles and units. I'm shocked I've never seen this before.

EDIT: Yup you're correct. I can't believe I've never noticed this before after all the time I've played this game.

My apologies.