Sign in to follow this  
[cede]aushilfe

Suchoi Su-30 Mk[X]

I was able to work on the inner Cockpit. Fitted in the Pilots panel, create the WO Panel with HUD, Textures for both and a more detailed Canopy. I need to create the Texture for the Interior and make some tweakes here and there. I reduced the used animations about 20, optimized the gear and centered the HUD.

Pilot Cockpit

WO Cockpit

Here are some new screens, first LOD is complete, the others need to be checked.

The Cockpit is textured now, but details need to be added to the texture and some tweaks made.

The Su is featuring multi-wepaon loadouts now. Weaponstatus is displayed on the HUD and on the Panel.

Updated the HUD, more visablity at daytimes. Ammmuntionscount for GSh301 and S-8T Rockets displayed.

All Animations are working, the ladders will disappear when engine is turned on. Concept works are done, the testphase will start soon, after i tweaked the textures and reduced the number of used textures to the minimum.

An Upgraded Su-34 Addon with the same features will follow.

Pilot HUD

Pilot Panelsetting 1

Pilot Panelsetting 2

WO HUD

WO Panelsetting 1

WO Panelsetting 2

Su30Runways.jpg

LARGE VERSION

Su30RunwayCockpits.jpg

LARGE VERSION

So damn awesome work, Aushilfe smile_o.gif

I really think the model is just perfect, it was even the version before!

Just out of interest when seeing that radar screen:

Could you see a possibility to make the radar actually work? So it could detect targets and displays them in the screen?

But this wouldn´t need to be priority i´m just asking because i think your talent is quite amazing.

It should be possible to make the radarscreen displaying targets, but that would need to be scripted. The current one is only animated. Spooner made an addon displaying targets on an old-fashioned radarscreen. Might be possible to added something in that way, displaying the toagets infront of the plane.

This option needs to be checked, but wasnt planed for the first version.

Wow, those are impressive HUDs !

I guess it would be doublely impressive if they actually show munitions changes once used ?

the more I see of this the more I like it smile_o.gif

Gnat @ Oct. 25 2008,04:00)]Wow, those are impressive HUDs !

I guess it would be doublely impressive if they actually show munitions changes once used ?

Guess what. biggrin_o.gif

Not the numbers are shown, but a bar showing the amount.

So some things that need to be fixed in the vid. Minor ones but the are there and i know about them... smile_o.gif

Su-30 Preview

Su-30 Preview 2

Flooding you with some more videos, flying the Su-30 Replacement on the FoW-Server with Puma and Bluthund.

This stage is available on the Forces-of-War Yoma Server.

I will make a Version without multiloadout as Replacement for the Su-34.

SU-30 Long Tandemflight

Su-30 Tandemflight

Su-30 AA Tandemflight

Woah, looks like this is gonna be the benchmark for quality in Arma's plane addons.

it looks like the hud is showing 6 ch-29 and 4 r-73, i thought that is only was possible to have one type of missile on a plane in arma

With scripting you can have what you like.

it gets round the game engines one weapon proxy per plane thing.