Sign in to follow this  
[cede]aushilfe

Suchoi Su-30 Mk[X]

Hey Guys!

I am working on a Su-30 Addon for ArmA. The Su-30 is a multirole Aircraft from the Su-27 Flanker family. The following versions will be containing the Su-30MK  [M(Multirole)K(Export)] with different setting.

The following screenshots show a stage which the the Su-30MKK/MKI represents. A Version with Vectorthrusting is already in Progress. I made a modular system to use the Aireffects created by Lethal and Gnat. The Addon can be used without the effects, if you have performance issues on your pc.

There are two skins available atm. One desert and one mountain camoflage. I am planning an all in grey version like the Indian airforce is using. Enought said for the moment. Here are some screens:

Su-30s.jpg

LARGE VERSION: Su-30

SU30-Spin-s.jpg

LARGE VERSION: Su-30 spins with Lethals/Gnats Air-Effects

Su-30-800.jpg

LARGE VERSION: Su-30 Multiple Viewdirections

SU30-Airbrake-s.jpg

LARGE VERSION: Su-30 Buldozer, Canopy, Airbrake, Gear deployed

Wow looks superb.

Will ya add a working eject seat? (the f18 from franze has one).

Oh, and nice Nickname! biggrin_o.gif

You'll love it, I know I did  inlove.gif

Great work Aush  biggrin_o.gif

Lovely job Aush, keep up the good work! Mind some exams from time to time though :P

Lucky you DaRat wink_o.gif

[CeDe]Aushilfe, you've been around long enough to know the sig limits by now. Two 300KB images is pushing it wayyyy too much. wink_o.gif

Awesome work my friend, a pair of MiniMoskit or a fearsome KAB 1500KR would look nice under that baby ehehehe!

Impressive work, well done! notworthy.gif

Looking very cool, can't wait for this baby..........

Some cool OPFOR addons lately, and this will add to the cool list.

notworthy.gif

you know, i love u inlove.gif ... but ... god's damn sake, need to get a new pc ... i mentioned it before, the moutain version has a lack of detail wink_o.gif

so long, hf

damn..... need to get the rearview mirrors working on the Project RACS planes ore we are in deep S*!!!!!

NICE JOB!

keep up the good work

***Update***

Here are some Screens of the Chinese Su-30MKK:

I have removed the frontwings, added stabilisation fins on the back and modified other parts of the backside.

I need to edit all the other lods for that version, because of the missing frontwings and add the Optics to the Canopy.

SU-30MKKPLAAFProjecteds.jpg

LARGE VERSION: Su-30MKK PLAAF

SU-30MKKPLAAFs.jpg

LARGE VERSION: Su-30MKK PLAAF

very nice job , we want that baby now biggrin_o.gif

go you make more skins ?

looks very good... can't wait to shoot down some F-16s :P

what F-16s? These are made to shoot down F-15s and anything better, and perform surface strikes similar to F-15s.

Really great Su-30s  thumbs-up.gif

Yeah, there will be a chance. Like the model is using numbers of parts from the Su-34, i took the same skin and reworked it. I tried to make an own Texture with the same level of detail. But during my work on that i discovered that i can make a unicolor texture of the Su-34 ones and recolor that instead of building it from scratch again. But there are several points that need to be reworked before it can be used for edited forms of it. I am considering to publish that unicolor version when it is finished. I will annouce it here when the time has come, everyone who wants to make a skin can contact me then and it can be included in the Addon.

I have thought some time about it and i want to be able to track what happens to my Addons. (You can imagine that i dont want to see it flying with a large Penis painted on it crazy_o.gif  )

As a Bonus, these Skins are working on the Su-34 as well. This offers the opportunity to make a Package for them, Replacments are considerable too.

SU-34PLAAFProjecteds.jpg

LARGE VERSION: Su-34 PLAAF skin

SU-34PLAAFs.jpg

LARGE VERSION: Su-34 PLAAF Skin Top Down

SU-34PLAAFHFLs.jpg

LARGE VERSION: Su-34 PLAAF Skin Backside

Lol who's the madman flying a Penis-camouflaged aircraft? rofl.gif

I have read that Moskit KH-41 ( SS-N-22 Sunburn ) is not considered a realistic payload for the Su-30/33 platform, even if a SU-33 was displayed with an inert model of the missile under centraline pylon. Sadness huh.gif .

Anywas if you like it (I love that missile model ) I can do it the same.

Else I can suggest AS-17 Krypton ( aka Mini-Moskit ) suitable for anti-ship, anti-AWACS, anti-radar roles.

The Kab500KR is waiting for normal maps, while KH-25 already have normal-specular kindly done by my friend Alex ( Aimpoint ). Needs just 2 more LODS and shadows, then it's done. Would really love to see your Su-30 with different payloads wink_o.gif

what F-16s? These are made to shoot down F-15s and anything better, and perform surface strikes similar to F-15s.

no one released any F-15s yet, i think, so for now shooting F-16s or F/A-18s will be the closest thing

no one released any F-15s yet, i think, so for now shooting F-16s or F/A-18s will be the closest thing

There is a F-15 on Armaholic. smile_o.gif

Not so good, though.