Sign in to follow this  
(FPC) Bacon

(FPC) Server

Well with regret i have to inform you that (FPC) FlashPointCharlies game server will be going off line between the 12th or 14th September for good we will probably be having an ARMA2 or OFP2 server as and when the game comes out and if it any good so.

So a special thank you to all those who have played on our game server and hope to see you all when OFP2 comes out.

Regards,

All from (FPC) clan

had some great games there! You guys really play good! Wish I played ArmA more smile_o.gif

another CTF server hitting the dust... confused_o.gif

looking forward to the FPC server in OFP2 again! thumbs-up.gif

Had a good few CTF Maps on there last night, hope to still see you around. smile_o.gif

That's too bad, FPC is one of the last servers with proper pvp games and the settings and performance to go with it.

Well we have a new server now SBS CLAN let us use their dedi box to host it on so we are back in the CTF game for now yay.gif

Well the (FPC) Flashpointcharlies CTF Clan-Gametracker Arma server will be shutting down on the 17th December

http://www.gametracker.com/server_i...9.223.145:2302/

So as from then there will prob be no dedicated CTF game servers on Arma which just about sums up what type of game Arma became more or less a full on-line COOP game which in it's self is not bad but there just didn't seem to be the same atmosphere that OFP had or game play to a degree to be a PvP game for CTF's players.

Having previously had a server with OFP we hope that OFP2 Carry's on with the same platform for both CTF and CO-OP players so it can capture the old OFP players and some new one's which is what Arma failed to live up to in my opinion.

And I'd like to thank the SBS Clan http://www.sbs-clan.co.uk/ for letting us use there dedicated box for these last few months.

So all being well we will be back with an OFP2 server or an Arma2 for some CTF games .

www.flashpointcharlies.co.uk

___