Sign in to follow this  
EMSI

ArmA MOD Launcher

Small FREE application for managing MODs created for games Operation Flashpoint, ArmA:Armed Assault (Combat Operations) and soon for ArmA2.

ArmA_MOD_Launcher.jpg

Main features:

- Each MOD has own configuration file

- Full control over MODs (Add, Edit, Copy, Remove, Start)

- Supported Drag & Drop function for adding new MODs

- Supported startup parameters for each MOD

- Supported doubleclick to quick launch directly from the list of MODs

- Application doesn't need any version of Microsoft .NET Framework !

How to install:

Extract all files and subdirectory called "MODs" with its files into any directory.

For example "C:\Program Files\ArmA MOD Launcher".

How to launch:

Double click on "ArmA MOD Launcher.exe".

For detailed info double click on "ArmA MOD Launcher Help.chm" or use direct shortcut from application menu (Help -> Help Contents).

Download v1.2 ( *.zip, 246kiB )

Thanks for another tool to manage our addons thumbs-up.gif

Frontpaged at the Armaholic.com homepage.

The Armaholic.com download page can be found here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3808

Hope it is not a stupid question but does this tool enable the person to choose the order in which the mods should be used? I mean for some mod folder its important they are started after another one right? Can this tool do that?

Moving to a more appropriate place...

Very nice!

Always better than having to merge addon folders when you reach the limit of the shortcut commandline.

notworthy.gif

@El nino Foxhound:

I'm not sure if this is possible, because if you assign more MODs (for example -mod=DBE1;CSLA3;XAM;FDF) which one is launched first, second etc. ?

But it has some logic. DBE1 loaded first ... etc.

@all:

Thanks for the mirrors and information for another members of "our" community wink_o.gif

I'm not sure if this is possible, because if you assign more MODs (for example -mod=DBE1;CSLA3;XAM;FDF) which one is launched first, second etc. ?

But it has some logic. DBE1 loaded first ... etc.

Yes, thats the way it works when you use a shortcut. The last in the lists overides (if so) the others. This way you can for example use multiple soundmods.

With kegety's launcher nobody know in what order the addons were launched. Thats why I asked if you knew how your tool would do it wink_o.gif

This looks good, so to clarify becuase so far I dont see a specific answer, which mod is "priority" in the list?

Is it the first one you add is lowest, last (furthest down) is highest priority .. or the other way around?

I see this had been asked already but the answer confused me as it didnt seem to actual answer it tounge2.gif

Most important is requiredAddons dependencies. After that comes modfolder order and that alphabetic pbo naming from what I know.

Nice to have another launcher.

Btw my tool also supports modfolder ordering.

Small remark on the "launching loads of mods" part.

It might be that there is a limit in characters the arma.exe can take as parameters. In that case it's impossible to get around via ANY launcher, as they all call the exe.