Sign in to follow this  
the_bengine

The new Arma2.com site....

Isn't the official Arma2.com site supposed to go online today?

If you visit http://www.arma2.com/ it states that "FULL ARMA2.COM WEBSITE WILL LAUNCH SEPTEMBER 1ST!". if you click on the main image it takes you to BI's info site.

Is that the official site, is it delayed or am i missing something?

GET HIM PLACEBO LOL  tounge2.gif

BIS is sleeping, MODS are angry...  help.gif  band.gif

PS. atleast somebody at BIS take out the 'September 1st' from the site. or else we'll care it as a promise! (in case it won't be published tonight).

The new site will be up when it's ready, not before, not after. Please stop making new posts/threads about it.

Some of you are like unpatient kids...

1. Sept. 2008 - 00:00:01  -->> "WHERE IS THE PAGE!!! Didn't you promise it??!!" banghead.gif

- 14:54:00 -->>

PS. atleast somebody at BIS take out the 'September 1st' from the site.

The page is there and... Isn't it still the 1st of September?? mad_o.gif

So enjoy it!

yes they should have make some kind of php script looking for the server date before serving data rofl.gif

Yay to the website, but some pages are missing, 404 error !

Good luck for Arma 2, just pure useful eyecandy for me wink_o.gif

aaah, chopper glasses, dense grass, shiny metal... inlove.gif

<s>Closing.</s>

This thread is for discussing the new ArmA2 website. It is not for spamming or BI bashing so... stay on topic smile_o.gif

wasn't complaining. just didn't know if the link to the BIS website WAS the arma2 site.

anyway, the site's looking good guys. keep up the good work. i'll check back every couple of weeks.....

Hmm those informations in the bottom panel "Team" World" "Campaign" should be better linked in "Briefing" menu and  "Combat" "Simulation" in "Intelligence" menu. Free places there can be used for extra marketing stuff like advertisement for Tools, Editing Guide(?), 3DE(?), ArmA Bug shirts(! )...  wink_o.gif

I like it, kinda reminds me of the VBS2 website, I'm guessing their still working on the website a bit since Intelligence is CLASSIFIED unless that is just locked from us.

Looking good!

But when i clicked on the forums button-i expected new forums?  wink_o.gif

Damn the lager!  smile_o.gif

Website looks pretty good smile_o.gif

<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>But I was hoping for a trailer</span>

<span id='ME'><center>k@voven runs away</center></span>

Nice website! Pretty good.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Was still hoping for more though!! Hopefully the classifieds will open up soon. I'm sure they will.</span>

whistle.gif

<span id='ME'><center>Brendon Runs Away!</center></span>

Great website. Love some of the effects and features in the website, makes it a lot more interesting and web 2.0 hehe.

Just wondering if you could put some kind of RSS feed in it somehow? I don't have time to visit the website everywhere I am and an RSS feed is much lighter on my mobile device and works in my email software. I noticed it's Joomla 1.5 so something like this.

Overall a fantastic job. Nice one!

news-marines.jpg

Folded blades. Got to love little features like that. inlove.gif

Makes sense though, since there is a hangar ship included in ArmA2. Watch the GC08 vids and you'll see one in the start menu.

Nice website! Pretty good.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Was still hoping for more though!! Hopefully the classifieds will open up soon. I'm sure they will.</span>

whistle.gif

<span id='ME'><center>Brendon Runs Away!</center></span>

Pokeball g- Damnit!

I wonder if the folded blades are a static model or if flight crews can set them to the upright position.