Sign in to follow this  
DamageInc251

Plants.pbo

I use to have ARMA up and running on my comp and it worked great but then I installed 1.14 and the game kept crashing so I uninstalled it and now when I try to reinstall it, it doesnt make it past plants.pbo and it just freezes up. Any help on what might be causing this? I really wanna start playing it again becuase flashpoint isn't as fun anymore.

what Motherboard do you have I had similar problems On a motherboard default Voltage settings

What motherboard Model you gots as well other system specs

Maybe you have scratches or dirt on the disc that is preventing plants.pbo from being read correctly.

I just tried to reinstall it yet again and the error I get is for plants.pbo.bi.bisign and it reads "File copy error (CRC does not match) C:\Program Files\Atari\Arma\Addons\plants.pbo.bi.bisign". I'm gonna try to delete the addons folder thats left after uninstalling the game maybe if can't overwrite the "plants.pbo.bi.bisign" that is in that folder but if anyone has any more suggestions please help.

Always (after deinstall) remove left overs.

Your problem could otherwise be:

- Faulty DVD.

- Write error on HDD (check your drive for errors) and check eventlogs.

Which version of the DVD do you have (european/US)?

I have the US(Combat Ops) version.

and I still get the same error it sucks becuase I worked fine until I installed v1.14.