Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Guba Question's

I was wanting to use the current EOfficer model from ARMA an re-texture it for a General/Colonel? Guba Character. But my question is what uniform should he be wearing for this event. I was wanting to have him wear a more realistic or close to it a Soviet unifom,  since I dont know what he is wearing in OFP. What Should he wear.  Im messing around with different types of service medals an ribbons this is what i have right now. What do you guys think?

Guba.jpg

Comes close to the original already.

Here's a screenshot of the original Guba:

gubagu7.th.jpg

I think we have the mlod of the model which I can get for you if you want to borrow some stuff from it or use it as reference.

I used the old Guba as reference for medals an such. Even did some background checking on him an Soviet/KGB Uniforms. An I have yet seen the type of Uniform that the old Guba wore during OFP:CWC. So are we going to go authentic or with what we seen in OFP:CWC?

Hard question as always, go for realism or OFP feeling. smile_o.gif

Go for the one you just made, it looks like Guba and that what counts for the moment. There is other unfinished stuff that needs attention too.

For CWR 2.0 we can think about something different IF there are any complaints about Gubas look.

Good job so far. Finish it and when your svn account is fixed upload it or send the stuff to me or T_D and we upload it.