Sign in to follow this  
miles teg

The Lost Brothers -Isaac and Ishmael Mod

ok, cool, was just wondering, my messagings been a bit strange, but looks sorted now.

We were planning on doing that, but right now Iranian forces are on the back burner while we concentrate on getting what we have fully working and ready for release. However if we get a new member to join who dedicates himself to working on the Iranian stuff then we would restart work on Iranian addons.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

any news guys its been a while we havent heard anything or saw any new pics of this lovely mod

LoBo_MerkavaMk3_1.jpg

Merkava Mk3 and Mk3 BAZ (uparmored) Main Battle Tanks.

We have been steadily updating them so that now they have a working loader's MG (along with a working commander's MG). They now also can fire the Lahat ATGM, can carry 4 passengers in the cargo area, and have had several other bugs fixed. So they are about done finally. We had a major setback losing a bunch of work on the IDF infantry and weapons accidentally, but we recovered most of it. Still some work has to be redone again. Jewish Freak is on top of that. Meanwhile, me and Namman2 will get the rest of the Egyptian and Syrian stuff up to snuff. Our plan is to release one more pack for ArmA as it will be a few months before we all have ArmA2. No big deal as by that time the addon making community I think will have figured out alot of the new features in ArmA2. Hopefully also, by that time some new tools will be released. So our main task is just to rap up Addon Pack #4. I think that it will be worth the wait.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Probably about the same amount of time that it will take other mods to release any large packs for ArmA2. Yeah I know waiting sucks, but hopefully it won't take us long after we switch over to ArmA. Until then we want to hurry up and release what we have for ArmA as soon as possible.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

yea coz arma 2 is comming out on june 29th in the us hope this mod will b done b4 arma 2 comes out keep up the good work guys

u can upload just the btr? :D

love it keep it up cant wait to see the addons in ArmA 2. On the idf uparmored hmvee can we see armor around the turrent?

u can upload just the btr? :D

We don't have any BTR's converted yet if you are refering to the BTR-60 that we had in OFP.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

love it keep it up cant wait to see the addons in ArmA 2. On the idf uparmored hmvee can we see armor around the turrent?

So far I haven't seen any pictures of IDF humvees with armor around the turret.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

and m3 you got?

Oh if you meant the BTR-152, then yeah we got that converted and yes we have the M3 converted although it has a bug where the crew keep bailing out....so I just gotta fix that and the IDF M3 halftrack will be good to go. The BTR-152 I have as a solid tan Egyptian version and a striped desert camoflaged Syrian version. It works very nicely.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Is this going to work well with ACE after the update?

Negative. We have too much work as it is just getting this pack finished. A few things will work in ace but most of the core stuff sadly no. However once we start creating things for ArmA2, we will make sure to work closely with the ACE mod in ArmA2 so that our addons will be compatible. Believe me, I LOVE ACE just as much as you do. If my mod had the manpower to do it, we would make it fully compatible in ArmA. However we just don't have enough people or time to do it.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

yea btr 152 is the best apc.. :) i hope you finish this mod fest :D

Wow Miles ya right i cant find any uperarmor for the HMVs in the IDF force. I though iv seen them befor but i must of been seeing els. Keep the goods comeing:bounce3:

Hmm...wierd...they should be in there an M2 humvee, a TOW humvee, and a recon humvee. I'm pretty sure we released those in addon pack #3. But maybe I'm mistaken.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Ah ok. Yeah. I've never seen them. However I have seen humvees with plenty of sandbags all around the gunner position.

miles will this addon b released b4 arma2 comes out or after coz arma2 will b out next week

uh...probably not. We still got a bunch of stuff to finish like the Egyptian M60, a Syrian T-55 and T-62, along with fixing all the little bugs on our aircraft and getting the Syrian infantry fixed up.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

sry for slow updates , here's the puma wip (model by jakednb )

puma.jpg

New Merkava MK2 (model by ALM model works)

mk2.jpg

expect to see btr60 and t62 for egypt (models by vilas)

very nice models guys,will there be also the Nakpadon or the centurion with era coz they used it in 1982 war or the lovely M-109 idf "Doher" if there is plss post some pics it will b nice 2 c them keep up the good work guys

Centurion tank yes in the historic pack. It's almost finished. One small correction about the T-62, just parts of it are by Vilas, the rest is based on the T-55 by Rygugu who was kind enough to allow our mod to use his awesome T-55 addon for our Egyptian and Syrian forces. The BTR-60 though is based fully on Vilas's model thanks to his support. However it will also be in the historic pack. Our primary goal is to get out a addon pack #4 followed soon after by the historic pack. After playing the ArmA II demo, I think some people may still prefer ArmA. I personally like ArmA II but really its almost like a different game with ArmA being a bit less arcade like and somethings a little better. So unless alot of things are changed in ArmA II I think alot of people will reinstall ArmA on their harddrives. That is one reason why we will finish these packs for ArmA. The other reason is that by the time we start porting full mods to ARmA II, by then most of the bugs will be sorted out and hopefully ACE will have enough info to provide other mods so that our mod will be from the start, ACE compatible.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>