Sign in to follow this  
miles teg

The Lost Brothers -Isaac and Ishmael Mod

hey miles why ur mod don't works when u r playing whit ace-mod?  huh.gif i mean.. when i play whit ace and lobomod the game miss a lot of idf units....

I have no idea but I'm guessing because the Ace Mod is a complete replacement mod and isn't designed to work necessarily with other mods.

Likewise nobody in our mod knows enough scripting to make our mod compatible with ACES or any other such mod.

The only 3rd party "enhancement" mod that works well with ours is the FFN mod. That's what I generally use when I play our mod's stuff in ArmA. But if we find someone who can make everything compatible with the latest 3rd party "realism" type mods, then we will do that.

smile_o.gif

Thanks everyone for the nice words. Hopefully soon we'll have the historic stuff ready soon.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

hey miles why ur mod don't works when u r playing whit ace-mod?  huh.gif i mean.. when i play whit ace and lobomod the game miss a lot of idf units....

I have no idea but I'm guessing because the Ace Mod is a complete replacement mod and isn't designed to work necessarily with other mods.  

Likewise nobody in our mod knows enough scripting to make our mod compatible with ACES or any other such mod.

The only 3rd party "enhancement" mod that works well with ours is the FFN mod. That's what I generally use when I play our mod's stuff in ArmA.   But if we find someone who can make everything compatible with the latest 3rd party "realism" type mods, then we will do that.

smile_o.gif

Thanks everyone for the nice words.  Hopefully soon we'll have the historic stuff ready soon.  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

!!!!maybe this can help u guys of lobo mod !!!!

laborj456 @ Dec. 26 2008,12:35

if in the patch u fix the compatibily errors whit other mods like lobomod or others would be good for a completly war's experience      thanks.

Panda[PL] on Dec. 26 2008,12:51

There are no compatibility problems in ACE that I know of.  

There are problems with other mods that are not written/scripted so good. If you expect next version of ACE to fix that I tell you you're at the wrong adress.

Once people realise they need to use EXH and stop overwriting the default classes it's gonn aget better.

If it's about AI - using two AI mods at one time is not a good idea.

Miles,

Adding XEH compatibility should clear up the compatibility issue with ACE. I haven't tried the IDF mod yet so I can't confirm any problems at this time.

I have a small tutorial from sickboy about adding XEH compatibility that I will PM you. I'm not very good at adding it but it seems easy enough. And I know that others have tweaked a mod to use XEH in a matter of minutes, most of the time. I'll send that your way now.

The only 3rd party "enhancement" mod that works well with ours is the FFN mod. That's what I generally use when I play our mod's stuff in ArmA.   But if we find someone who can make everything compatible with the latest 3rd party "realism" type mods, then we will do that.

smile_o.gif

Thanks everyone for the nice words.  Hopefully soon we'll have the historic stuff ready soon.  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

!!!!maybe this can help u guys of lobo mod !!!!

laborj456 @ Dec. 26 2008,12:35

if in the patch u fix the compatibily errors whit other mods like lobomod or others would be good for a completly war's experience      thanks.

Panda[PL] on Dec. 26 2008,12:51

There are no compatibility problems in ACE that I know of.  

There are problems with other mods that are not written/scripted so good. If you expect next version of ACE to fix that I tell you you're at the wrong adress.

Once people realise they need to use EXH and stop overwriting the default classes it's gonn aget better.

If it's about AI - using two AI mods at one time is not a good idea.

If the issue is with overwriting base classes, then while I'm sure many of our addons do this, I'm not good enough of an addonmaker to fix this.  The XEH compatability issue I can look into as Manzilla sent me some good links to making addons XEH compatible.  

However, if it is very complicated, I won't implement that without some help from someone who knows what they're doing unless someone else on our mod team thinks he knows how to do it and doesn't mind systematically going through each and every addon.  

Honestly, compatibility with other mods for us is a very low priorty.   I'm nearly burnt out working on LoBo stuff when I have way more urgent real life stuff that I should be working on instead.  So while I wish I could do a million things to improve the mod, without assistance doing very time consuming things like like making the mod compatible with other mods, it probably isn't going to happen.    My priority is getting things out there that aren't too terribly buggy as quickly as possible.

Edit-   Yeah Manzilla, I looked at the links you sent me.  Fixing all our addons would require days of very intense work redoing the majority of our addons.  Definitely without someone willing to help us fix everything by going addon by addon and fixing them, then realisticaly XEH compatability isn't going to happen.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I wish I could chip in but my skills with configs is negligible at best. When I get a better feel for adding it I'd be happy to see if I can help but that may take a long time. My apologies.

Quick pic of ongoing historic addon missions being done on the latest versions of Opteryx's latest Avgani and his Afghan village maps.  While not historically accurate, they are the CLOSEST thing to Lebanon/Egypt/Syria maps.  Since our mod doesn't have a map maker we are using his maps because they rock SO MUCH.   They are simply amazing and I can't say enough about how much I support Opteryx's amazing work.  I can only hope (and beg) that he works on a Lebanon or Sinai, Egypt (easier) map for LoBo.  

Anyways...here's a screenshot from the aftermath of a MASSIVE battle on his Afghan  village map.   Shown on here is a M50 Isherman (with rescued crew from other disabled tanks riding on the rear) and a AMX-13 light tank doing "mop up" operations after the main battle.  The battle lasted over an hour and was pitched as reinforcements arrived on both sides.  But eventually the IDF side won the day (but not always).  

LoBo_Sherman_2.jpg

By the way... on a more sober and realistic note....   on behalf of the Lost Brothers Mod, we pray for our Palestinain member and his family and for all innocent Palestinians caught in the middle of violence, that they stay safe and that God protects them from the insanity of the very tragic conflict between brothers.

May God/Allah/Yaweh protect & guide us all in this New Year.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Updated Merkava Mk4 with rear cargo cages and now with rvmat textures.  She's starting to look puuurty.  I'm just having trouble at the moment getting the main gun recoil and the LAHAT ATGM to work.  I also need to eventually try and get a 60mm mortar to work for the commander (who normally operates it).

The cargo cages on the hull rear act not only as storage areas, but also as slat armor to help defeat or reduce the effectiveness of HEAT warheads. Notice on the last picture the enhanced RVMAT's especially noticable on the turret where you can see the rough grainy texture similar to the actual texture of Merkava turrets. They are are done like that in order for the paint to trap dirt and take on the color of the landscape in which they are operating in. That is why often the Merkavas look almost tan in bright sunlight, but when washed, look much greener.

LoBo_MerkavaMk4_5.jpg

LoBo_MerkavaMk4_6.jpg

LoBo_MerkavaMk4_7.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I have to say, Miles, these new screens are exciting me in all the right places--heheh. I'm falling in love with the project all over again. These merkava shots--wow...talk about an improvement! notworthy.gif

And I just got the Lahat working...so now got Mk2 and Mk4 Merkavas both Lahat ATGM capable.  

smile_o.gif

Now I just gotta get this Mk3 model working...  One of our members WHO KNOWS WHO HE IS needs to send me an updated Mk3 model that I KNOW HE HAS.     Cuz the old one I use sucks ballz with a million bugs.  

lol

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Yup....it will be a new model. But the current one needs a ton of animation work on hatches, work on the treads, work on proxies that are off, etc...etc... I can do it myself if I have to, but it will take a long time to get it fully working. But yeah its a beautiful model with excellent textures and rvmats.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

can u post few pics miles of it even if its still in the prosses plssssssssss biggrin_o.gif anwayz hope u will take ur time on it after u release the historic pack miles

The Bombing of Gaza (The Lost Brothers Mod)- part of upcoming missions for the mod from each side's perspective. These pictures are obviously from the Hamas perspective. These pictures are not mean to be political (we have Israeli and Palestinian members). R.I.P to all the dead.

Pictures were taken using the Avgani 1.3 map.

Bomb hits the Hamas police station & jail

LoBo_Gaza1.jpg

Police station is destroyed

LoBo_Gaza2.jpg

As night falls, heavy 1000 lb bomb explosions pound into Gaza lighting up the sky as Apache gunships strafe targets with cannon and missile fire.

LoBo_Gaza3.jpg

Secondary explosions ignite after a bomb hit on a Hamas weapon/fuel storage facility sending plumes of smoke high into the night sky.

LoBo_Gaza4.jpg

The University of Gaza takes a direct hit.

LoBo_Gaza5.jpg

The science lab of the University of Gaza crumbles to the ground as bombs smash it to bits.

LoBo_Gaza6.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Still, its a bit weird/controversial to see missions for such a new and ongoing conflict. No bad words about the mod though, it looks good

Still, its a bit weird/controversial to see missions for such a new and ongoing conflict. No bad words about the mod though, it looks good

Same as every other conflict in the world. Its war. wink_o.gif

here's a fix for the soldiers so now the work with ACE mod

link removed use the one in my other post

installion : just put the 0.pbo in the mods addons folder (lobo mod)

namman, I had to double look at your post. I am excited by this as I'd really really love to see everything working with ACE in time. Because of the incompatibility and things like with the tracers I had to leave it behind. But now I'm excited again. Can't wait to try! biggrin_o.gif

Yeah man this is great. Like a non-XEH XEH workaround, hopefully others will follow suit.

Thanks a lot. I was in the same camp as Betsalel. thumbs-up.gif

Okay, I redownloaded the LOBO mod, downloaded this new one that's suppose to make it compat with ACE and soon as I put a guy down in the editor and hit preview I get a CTD every time. I checked my Arma.rpt file and got this: (it's a big one so bear with me)

--------------------------------------------------

Quote[/b] ]== F:\Games\Atari\ArmA\beta\arma.exe

=====================================================================

Exe version: Tue Dec 23 19:51:03 2008

build 1.15.5268

Conflicting addon BKT_RESKIN in 'lobouh6g\', previous definition in 'lobouh6d\'

Conflicting addon test_hamas in 'lobo_hamas\', previous definition in 'lobohizballah\'

Conflicting addon MAP_Air in 'map_air\', previous definition in 'iaf_apache\'

Conflicting addon rkta_f16 in 'rkta_f16\', previous definition in 'lobof16\'

Conflicting addon LoBo_weapons in 'tav21\', previous definition in 'loboweapons\'

File vilas_pwp\config.cpp, line 698: '/cfgWeapons/vil_glauberyt.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line

File vilas_wpn\config.cpp, line 3790: '/cfgWeapons/vil_AKMSB/ai_Single.showtoplayer': Missing ';' at the end of line

Item STR_03s01 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_HILUX listed twice

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\anims\characters\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\anims\characters\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/

Updating base class ->Strategic, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ReammoBox/

Updating base class ->MGunCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/MGun/

Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/

Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Launcher/

Updating base class ->default, by tav21\config.bin/CfgModels/Weapon/

Updating base class ->m16a4, by CA\weapons3\m16a4_gl\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M16A4_GL/

Updating base class RscLoadingText->RscText, by DBE1\Models_DBE1\ui\config.bin/RscDisplayLoading/Variants/LoadingOne/controls/CA_TextLoad/

Updating base class RscLoadingText->RscText, by DBE1\Models_DBE1\ui\config.bin/RscDisplayLoadMission/controls/Title1/

Updating base class RscLoadingText->RscText, by DBE1\Models_DBE1\ui\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/controls/CA_Text/

Updating base class ->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/

Updating base class ->SoldierWB, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWMedic/

Updating base class ->SoldierWSaboteur, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWSaboteurPipe/

Updating base class ->SoldierWB, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWPilot/

Updating base class ->SoldierWB, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWCrew/

Updating base class ->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierEB/

Updating base class ->SoldierEB, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierEMedic/

Updating base class ->Strategic, by ca\misc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Target/

Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV50/

Updating base class ->HMMWV50, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWVTOW/

Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UAZMG/

Updating base class ->TankBase, by lobo_vulcan\config.bin/CfgSkeletons/Tank/

Updating base class ->Vehicle, by lobo_vulcan\config.bin/CfgModels/Tank/

Updating base class VILAS_Weapon->VILAS_PL_Weapon, by vilas_pwp\config.cpp/CfgModels/vil_ak_p/

Updating base class VILAS_Weapon->VILAS_PL_Weapon, by vilas_pwp\config.cpp/CfgModels/vil_uzi/

Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH60MG/

Updating base class Helicopter->UH60mg, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH60/

Updating base class ->StaticWeapon2, by ca\cti_buildings\tow_stat\config.bin/CfgVehicles/TOW_TriPod/

Updating base class ->Motorcycle, by CA\wheeled3\m1030\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M1030/

Updating base class ProxyMaverik_Proxy->ProxyWeapon, by lobof16\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/ProxyRKT_Maverick/

Updating base class ->MissileBase, by ca\a10\config.bin/CfgAmmo/M_Maverick_AT/

Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\a10\config.bin/CfgMagazines/5Rnd_Maverick_A10/

Updating base class HellfireLauncher->MissileLauncher, by ca\a10\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MaverickLauncher/

Updating base class SoldierEB->SoldierE, by ca\hotfix\qg\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierPTeamLeader/

Updating base class ->ACE_M1A1CMD_50, by ace_config_vehicle\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_M2/

Updating base class ->ACE_HMMWV_MK19, by ace_config_vehicle\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_Mk19/

Updating base class ->ACE_T72CMD_12, by ace_config_vehicle\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_NSVT/

Updating base class ->ACE_BMP_AGS30, by ace_config_vehicle\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_AGS30/

Warning: no idc entry inside class RscDisplayStart/controls/Progress2

Warning Message: Cannot open object lobo_aaunits\egoz_mg.p3d

Array mat/ not multiply of 3

Warning Message: Script LoBo_AAUnits\init.sqs not found

=======================================================

Date: 01/12/09  Time: 13:56:42

-------------------------------------------------------

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 00552F9C

graphics:  D3D9, Device: Radeon X1650 Series , Driver:ati2dvag.dll 6.14.10.6891

resolution:  1280x1024x32

Addons:

ace_model_vehicles_static in ace_model_vehicles_static\

Roads_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\roads\

ace_models_infantry_weapons in ace_models_infantry_weapons\

CAweapons3_m16a4 in CA\weapons3\m16a4\, CAFonts in ca\UIFonts\

LoBo_weapons in loboweapons\

ace_model_vehicles_tanks in ace_model_vehicles_tanks\

Extended_Init_EventHandlers in extended_eventhandlers\, CAWheeled3 in CA\wheeled3\

joh_armysf in joh_armysf\, CTI_buildingsM113_hq in ca\cti_buildings\m113_hq\

Desert2_Buildings in ca\Desert2\build\, ace_sys_network in ace_sys_network\

ACE_Sys_Suppression in ace_sys_suppression\

ace_sound_voices_russian in ace_sound_voices_russian\

ACE_Sys_Targeting in ace_sys_targeting\, CAAir3 in CA\air3\

LoBo_Sounds in lobo_sounds\, ace_anims_movement in ace_anims_movement\

MAP_Basic_Models in map_basic_models\

ace_model_infantry_weapons_g36 in ace_model_infantry_weapons_g36\

ace_sys_backblast in ace_sys_backblast\, ACE_FX_Plane in ace_fx_plane\

ace_sys_thirdperson in ace_settings\sys_thirdperson\, CAVoice in ca\voice\

LoBo_IDF_TOW in lobo_idf_tow2\

six_config_headmovement in six_config_headmovement\, LoBo_airammo in lobo_airammo\

ace_model_magazines in ace_model_magazines\

ace_sys_muzzleblast in ace_sys_muzzleblast\, DBE1 in CA\DBE1\

ace_config_core_ai_engagement in ace_config_core_ai_engagement\

CA_Missions_Armory1 in ca\missions\armory1.intro\

CA_desert2_Characters in ca\Desert2\characters\, CAWeapons in ca\weapons\

CA_Anims_Char in ca\anims\characters\, LoBo_HEZ_M1030 in lobohezballzmotorcycle\

LoBo_Vulcan in lobo_vulcan\, ace_code_common in ace_code_common\

Desert in ca\desert\, Desert2_Objects in ca\Desert2\objects\

DBE1_Hotfix in ca\hotfix\dbe1\, ace_sys_grenadethrow in ace_sys_grenadethrow\

ace_model_infantry_weapons_east in ace_model_infantry_weapons_east\

Ace_Sys_Autorotation in ace_sys_autorotation\

WarfareBuildings in ca\cti_buildings\, LoBoF15 in lobof15\

ace_sys_attachments in ace_sys_attachments\, test_hamas in lobohizballah\

ace_sys_engine in ace_sys_engine\

Extended_Fired_EventHandlers in extended_eventhandlers\, DBE1_UI in CA\DBE1\ui\

CAAnimals in CA\animals\, ACE_Sys_Wound in ace_sys_wound\

Extended_EventHandlers in extended_eventhandlers\

ace_sys_camshake in ace_sys_camshake\, ace_version in ace_version\

CAweapons3_m16a4_acg in CA\weapons3\m16a4_acg\, OFPEC_ILS in ofpec_ils\

ACE_Config_Vehicle in ace_config_vehicle\, CAweapons3_m107 in CA\weapons3\m107\

Mercenary_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\mercenary\, CAAir in ca\air\

ace_sys_huntir in ace_sys_huntir\, DC3_DBE1 in CA\DBE1\dc3\, CAPlants in CA\plants\

ploty_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\ploty\, ace_config_weapon in ace_config_weapon\

CARocks in Ca\Rocks\, Datsun_armed_DBE1 in CA\DBE1\datsun_armed\

LoBo_HEZ_UAZMG in lobohezballzjeep\

ace_model_vehicles_planes in ace_model_vehicles_planes\

ace_island_desert_island in ace_island_desert_island\

ace_sys_missileguidance in ace_sys_missileguidance\

Hilux_armed_DBE1 in CA\DBE1\hilux_armed\

ace_sound_vehicles in ace_sound_vehicles\, BKT_RESKIN in lobouh6d\

ace_sys_dogtag in ace_sys_dogtag\, LoBo_HMMWV50 in lobohmwv\

ace_sys_irstrobe in ace_sys_irstrobe\, ace_sys_magazines in ace_sys_magazines\

CAweapons3_m16a4_acg_gl in CA\weapons3\m16a4_acg_gl\

ace_config_core_ai_radar in ace_config_core_ai_radar\

ace_sys_addons in ace_sys_addons\, Prisoners_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\prisoners\

ACE_Sys_Eject in ace_sys_eject\, ace_sys_flashbang in ace_sys_flashbang\

ASBalShields in AS-Balshield\, six_weap_files_misc in six_weap_files_misc\

ace_sys_heliwind in ace_sys_heliwind\, ace_sys_displayEH in ace_sys_displayEH\

CA_Hotfix in ca\hotfix\, ACE_Island_Desert in ace_island_desert\

ace_sys_vehicles in ace_sys_vehicles\, LoBo_hezbollah_TOW in lobo_hezbollah_tow\

ACE_Sys_CrewServed in ace_sys_crewserved\, MAP_Air_Weap in map_air_weap\

joh_usmc in joh_marines\, ace_sys_canister in ace_sys_canister\

ace_config_core_ai_hearing in ace_config_core_ai_hearing\

OFPEC_LightBulbs in ofpec_lightbulbs\, ace_sound_core in ace_sound_core\

Kamenolom_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\kamenolom\, Sara_dbe1 in DBE1\Sara_DBE1\

LoBo_C130 in lobo_c130\, ACE_Config_Core_Damage in ace_config_core_damage\

CA_QGClutterHotfix in ca\hotfix\qg\, CAData in ca\

CAweapons3_ksvk in CA\weapons3\ksvk\, CAWeapons3 in CA\weapons3\

ace_anims_weaponsway in ace_anims_weaponsway\, ace_sys_airFCS in ace_sys_airFCS\

CAAir3_Su34 in CA\air3\su34\, Magach6 in lobomagach\

CAweapons3_aks74pso in CA\weapons3\aks74pso\

ace_fx_explosions in ace_fx_explosions\, Sara in ca\sara\

CAWheeled3_M1030 in CA\wheeled3\m1030\

ace_sys_sight_adjustment_at in ace_sys_sight_adjustment_at\

six_weap_files_m14 in six_weap_files_m14\, ace_sys_respawn in ace_sys_respawn\

CAA10 in ca\a10\, ACE_Targets in ace_model_targets\

ace_sys_sight_adjustment in ace_sys_sight_adjustment\, CARoads in ca\roads\

ace_model_vehicles_helicopters in ace_model_vehicles_helicopters\

ace_sys_explosives in ace_sys_explosives\, ACE_Cargo in ace_sys_cargo\

Zakladna_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\zakladna\, ace_sys_bearing in ace_sys_bearing\

PROPER_Gameplay_Object_SupplyRadius_Expanded in proper_gameplay_object_supplyradius_expanded\

idf_merkava4 in lobomerkava4\, ace_sys_tailrotor in ace_sys_tailrotor\

ace_config_core_view in ace_config_core_view\, CAUI in ca\ui\

CALanguage in ca\language\, CATracked in ca\tracked\

SIX_Weap_pics in six_weap_pics\, SaraLite in ca\saralite\

ace_sys_tracking in ace_sys_tracking\, MK19_Tripod in ca\cti_buildings\mk19_stat\

CA_CutSceneAnims in ca\cutSceneAnims\, ace_sound_weapons in ace_sound_weapons\

WarfareBuildings_Stinger_Twice_static in ca\cti_buildings\stinger_stat\

IAF_F16 in iaf_f16\, Warfare in warfare\

CAWeapons3_ammocrates in CA\weapons3\ammocrates\

ace_sys_sight_adjustment_gl in ace_sys_sight_adjustment_gl\

ace_ui_background in ace_ui_background\, Pila_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\pila\

ace_sys_tracers in ace_sys_tracers\

ace_sys_rocket_ballistics in ace_sys_rocket_ballistics\, CAUSMCD in ca\usmcd\

ace_model_vehicles_wheeled_armor in ace_model_vehicles_wheeled_armor\

ACE_UI in ace_ui\, ace_markers in ace_markers\, MAP_Misc in MAP_Misc\

Vysilac_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\vysilac\, CMCD_101 in CMCD_101\

6G30_DBE1 in CA\DBE1\6g30\, UI_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\ui\, LoBoMusic in lobomusic\

Ace_Sys_FixedWing_Reverse in ace_sys_fixedwing_reverse\

ACE_Sys_Smoke in ace_sys_smoke\

WarfareBuildings_TOW_Tripod in ca\cti_buildings\tow_stat\

test_soldat in lobo_aaunits\, ICP_Anims in icp_anims\, idf_CH53 in idf_ch53\

HMMWV_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\hmmwv_h1\

ace_model_vehicles_atv in ace_model_vehicles_atv\, VILAS_pwp in vilas_pwp\

ace_config_useractions in ace_config_useractions\, asmap in asmap\

ACE_Config_Core_FX in ace_config_core_fx\

ace_sys_radio in ace_settings\sys_radio\

ace_sys_roundcount in ace_sys_roundcount\

ace_model_vehicles_cars in ace_model_vehicles_cars\

Models_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\

ace_sys_crewprotection in ace_sys_crewprotection\, ACE_Sys_Ruck in ace_sys_ruck\

ace_sys_crew_dmg in ace_sys_crew_dmg\

ACE_Sys_Viewblock_Smoke in ace_sys_viewblock_smoke\, ASSmokeCans in ASSmoke\

MatH_ArmAEffects in math_armaeffects\, MAP_AIR_Sounds in map_air_sounds\

WarfareBuildings_T72_RACS in ca\cti_buildings\t72_racs\

DSHkM_Mini in ca\cti_buildings\dshkm_stat\, Porto in ca\Desert2\

vilas_wpn in vilas_wpn\, ACE_Island_Sara in ace_island_sara\

ace_sys_overheating in ace_sys_overheating\

ace_sys_destruction in ace_sys_destruction\, CAIntroAnims in ca\introanims\

MAP_Air in iaf_apache\, CAMiscUS in ca\miscUS\, CA_Missions in ca\missions\

CA_Anims in ca\anims\, CAMisc in ca\misc\

ace_model_infantry_weapons_mp5 in ace_model_infantry_weapons_mp5\

ace_sys_map in ace_sys_map\

ACE_Config_Core_Sound in ace_settings\config_core_sound\

ace_sys_sight_adjustment_rifle in ace_sys_sight_adjustment_rifle\

ace_model_ruck in ace_model_ruck\, Misc_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\misc\

ace_fx_cartridges in ace_fx_cartridges\, ace_anims_jump in ace_anims_jump\

ACE_Island_saralite in ace_island_saralite\

UH60Desert in DBE1\Models_DBE1\uh60desert\, rkta_f16 in lobof16\

Anims_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\anims\

ace_config_core_movement in ace_config_core_movement\, ace_sys_air in ace_sys_air\

ace_fx_recoildust in ace_fx_recoildust\

ace_sound_environment in ace_sound_environment\

ACE_Sys_Stamina in ace_sys_stamina\, ace_sys_penetration in ace_sys_penetration\

NPCs_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\npcs\

ace_config_core_ai_spotting in ace_config_core_ai_spotting\, SLX_Isl in SLX_Isl\

M2HD_Mini in ca\cti_buildings\m2_stat2\

CAweapons3_m16a4_gl in CA\weapons3\m16a4_gl\

ACE_Config_Core_AI in ace_config_core_ai\, NWD_ScopeFix in nwd_scopefix\

ace_sys_missiles in ace_sys_missiles\

ace_model_crewserved in ace_model_crewserved\, ace_settings in ace_settings\

CASigns in CA\signs\, ace_sys_infrared in ace_sys_infrared\

ace_anims_fastswitch in ace_anims_fastswitch\

ace_model_vehicles in ace_model_vehicles\

CTI_buildingsBmp2_hq in ca\cti_buildings\bmp2_hq\

ace_fx_environment in ace_fx_environment\, ace_faces in ace_faces\

ace_config_men_hide in ace_settings\config_men_hide\

ace_sys_grenades in ace_sys_grenades\, RAS_Parachute in RAS_Parachute\

ACE_Config_Men in ace_config_men\, CAWater in CA\water\

Music_DBE1 in DBE1\Models_DBE1\music\, six_weap_files_hk in six_weap_files_hk\

CA_Hotfix_vez_ropa in ca\hotfix\vez_ropa\, CABuildings in ca\buildings\

Flares in flares\, CASounds in ca\sounds\, achzrit in achzrit\

ace_sys_nvg in ace_sys_nvg\, CACharacters in ca\characters\

ace_sys_rangefinder in ace_sys_rangefinder\, CAWheeled in ca\wheeled\

CAWheeled3_TT650 in CA\wheeled3\tt650\

Mods: CA;beta;DBE1;@ACE;@LoBoMod

Distribution: 1293

Version 1.15.5268

Fault address:  00552F9C 01:00151F9C F:\Games\Atari\ArmA\beta\arma.exe

file:    

world:    Intro

Prev. code bytes: 01 E9 29 01 00 00 8B 46 58 8B 8C B8 E0 00 00 00

Fault code bytes: 8B 01 C6 45 FF 01 FF 50 34 84 C0 0F 84 0E 01 00

Registers:

EAX:029472AC EBX:02744C00

ECX:00000000 EDX:009447E4

ESI:1308A800 EDI:00000000

CS:EIP:001B:00552F9C

SS:ESP:0023:0124E5F8  EBP:0124E628

DS:0023  ES:0023  FS:003B  GS:0000

Flags:00010246

=======================================================

note: Minidump (small) has been generated into the file C:\Documents and Settings\John Finlay\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA\arma.mdmp

I'm wondering too with the handlers have an issue with this all too, because i removed the one included in the lobo addons folder since I use ACE's version anyway. Hmmm, buggernuts and here I was hoping to kick some ass on ACE w/ Tzahal.  confused_o.gif