Sign in to follow this  
mcpxxl

Mapfact releases 3DE-Project

could only be a problem on your rig because some servers are running the mission.

we are also in contact with norrin to bring in the newest revive script.

when i turn off trackir, the mission is working and editor is working. so may something in the @mapfact folder causes the problem. either in editor and mission / your island.

because i only load up your addons and the island in the mapfact folder.

if i use the 6thmodfolder, or vanilla no crahes !!

so its not my rig.

Hello again,

I have forget to describe a small additional feature.

Hold down the shift key and click on the button "Vehicles" (Data Pool).

You will see a new data list wink_o.gif

The operation in this mode is somewhat limited.

You can only use the following functions:

[insert] key = insert and save selected object

[Delete] key = delete selected object

[space] key = solves the camera from selected object

Object move, rotate, and change the height works as usual.

These special objects will be saved in your current project.

SQM and SQF export is also supported smile_o.gif

@themaster303:

------------------

The 3DE-Project supports no bluescreens tounge2.gif

The 3DE-Project supports also no trackir.

If u use the 3DEditor, please deactivate your trackir system.

Greeting

Silola

My anti-virus says there is Generic.dx and won't even let me download the 3DE. May i suggest you guys double check your systems ? I try to download it at work, proxy download it fisrt then proced an analysis and then it said there is Generic.dx

TRexian >> TrackIR?

Oh don't I wish?!!?

biggrin_o.gif

Alas, no TIR here.

And, I would class this as an inconvenience. I can still use it.

@The Zxeno Prophet

Please read the posts before

This was discussed x times

I have trackIR and ive played a few custom missions on the GOL server with no problem what so ever for hours at a time.

I have been in 3DE Editor with TrackIR on and like they say it does nothing to the camera as it wouldnt, and i didnt get any kind of blue screen although i was only in the editor for about 10min...

So it could just be your computer/addons etc but like i say i use TrackIR all the time and havnt had any issues with the island or editor yet.

Very thank for hard work !!

3de.jpg

Ugly but 100Ko only wink_o.gif

I v found on bug: the stair wont work on building, but i put stair object and that ok. I use save to .sqm. Perhaps better if i export whith .sqf?

I bought Armed Assault for the mission editor, because I assumed it was the same as OFP (and it was). If this was incorporated into ArmA2 I would pay $100 for the game wink_o.gif

I really like the ability to set pitch and bank on objects, because I never had the script savy to do that before.

This addon cut the time it takes me to use the mission editor in half.

can anybody explain to me the best way to import mission like Domination make changes an then export it....

I open the mission like normal int he editor place my lil dude and put down my objects.....

Now whe i export mission file it just has the objects i placed with the editor in it.....then do i cut and paste that into the original Domination mission sqm being careful to renumber everything?....... is the the best route?

thanks for ythe hard work this is a great tool!

1.) do changes on the island

2.) save as sqm

3.) do a clear mission on the same island in the normal editor

and save it.

4.) take the project.sqm file from the armaext folder and put it

into the clear normal editor mission and overwrite the old mission with project.sqm into mission.sqm

5.) merge in editor both missions woila ;-)

But should be explained in the readme so far

I give up...I have avast anti-virus and even "ignore" setting dont help. (it still keeps warning me)

I dont know why but that "alarm sound" of avast have some psychological effects on me or something...(plus that werid blue-yellow with red text bar) so I deleted it right on the spot huh.gif

also, when I allowed the run.exe, my PC suddelny started lagging...

sorry chaps, I am such a cry-baby... whistle.gifbanghead.gif

I give up...I have avast anti-virus and even "ignore" setting dont help. (it still keeps warning me)

I dont know why but that "alarm sound" of avast have some psychological effects on me or something...(plus that werid blue-yellow with red text bar) so I deleted it right on the spot huh.gif

sorry chaps, I am such a cry-baby... whistle.gif  banghead.gif

Pause the Avast "standard shield" before you fire up the run.bat.

Pause Provider -> Standard Shield

@Stavenger

Please add map_services !

Most of the errors come by using the old version

Emmi

alias

MCPXXL

sorry chaps, I am such a cry-baby... whistle.gifbanghead.gif

Pause the Avast "standard shield" before you fire up the run.bat.

Pause Provider -> Standard Shield

so...avast wont be bugging me after I will do that ? PC keeps scanning me and I cant afford comouter without defence xD

you know, I dont want that "alarm" sound in middle of a firefight tounge2.gif

BTW: weird, first it was Malware, and now Trojan.gen ?? wow_o.gif

It is nothing...it's giving alarm just because it's .exe and runs another program and uses .dll.

It's from a known source..ie unless MCPXXL has just decided to release his Mapfact_DeadlyTrojanCommander_v1.2 addon for your PC tounge2.gif  nener.gif  rofl.gif

k I tried that...moment of silence....I have put 2 files (bat and exe) to ignore...pray for me guys, pray for the crybaby crazy_o.gif

EDIT: GRRRArrrr wtf is that ? it still keeps giving me messages about virus ! even if I tagged it as "exception!!" mad_o.gif

@Stavenger

Please add map_services !

Most of the errors come by using the old version

Emmi

alias

MCPXXL

were do we find map_services??

Thanks...

Btw you state that one must edit the run.bat file...

Cant do that...

I rightclick and prss edit...It opens up in notes..I edit the file

and press save...NOT ALOWED

Love the 3de island, nice place for infantry traning with support of light vehicles and maybe even air support (airbase present).

I'm still experimenting with editor...

Silola, first i wish to tell many thanks to you, MCPXXL, Lester and Sgt. Ace for the done huge work.

I actively study your work and i have two questions...

First question:

Having placed the necessary objects in the necessary places i keep the project in SQF a file. In the same way i create the second SQF a file. Question, how me to unite them in one file? (Tried to delete from the second file an initial line:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">private ["_obj", "_ObjData", "_WeapData", "_s", "_mode"];

_temp = objNull; _ObjData = []; _s = 0; _mode = 0; _weapData = [];

and remained to insert into the first file, but it is an erroneous way)

Second question:

Again having placed the necessary objects in the necessary places i keep the project in SQF a file. Starting construction of objects through [] exec "some.sqf" i always would like to continue work in the editor on the basis of loaded SQF a file, i.e. to start a file and to see done work and being based on it to add still objects.

Question, whether it is possible having loaded SQF a file and that the placed objects were displayed and thus it was possible to add the new?

Nice work on this mod.

It's too bad the island is too small for our operations but she's very beautiful. confused_o.gif