Sign in to follow this  
PuG

Custom Files & Warfare

Hi, quick question in regards to the server configs - how do you prevent players from transferring custom sound files etc onto the host, and then playing them globally?

A gentlemen suggested using voip=0; though I wanted to confirm this.

Warfare, if I enable voting for missions I have warfare listed, though its not in mpmissions directory - do I have to delete the pbo's from the addons? and ontop of that, if I keep with mission cycle can the server load a mission at random at all?

Lastly though the server is set to persistent=1;, in the morning I find its returned back to the creating rather than continuing with the mission cycle? is their anyway to fix this?

Best Regards,

A gentlemen suggested using voip=0; though I wanted to confirm this.

Lastly though the server is set to persistent=1;, in the morning I find its returned back to the creating rather than continuing with the mission cycle? is their anyway to fix this?

'voip' is not a supported command.

The 'disableVoN = 0;' ( together with 'vonCodecQuality' & 'VonID' ) command enables 'voice over ip' on the server. What this means is that it enables Arma's built in voice communications.

Setting 'persistent = 1;' does indeed keep the mission running once all players have left however it also needs to be enabled within the actual missions file (pbo) too otherwise as you have found out it will not work.