Sign in to follow this  
-FF-Faust

FF Studio (WW2)

@Aqu

so than i will maybe release 3 versions (pure figter as well). whistle.gif Is some way how do this without making another p3d of plane? somehow only add proxy of bomb. confused_o.gif hmmm probably no. I would like avoid increase size of addon. .. but i will make another 1 version for you smile_o.gif

@MEDICUS

i dont plan another versions as Bf109 F-2 sorry.

by the way rip31st released Bf109 E with 2 wingguns and he works on interior.

@helping_hand

probably no. my markings are Gruppenkommandeur of III./JG 1? I dont knew about that.  smile_o.gif thx.

Sound and look great! Awesome to see these planes in action! thumbs-up.gif

FriZY @ Dec. 09 2008,11:16)]so than i will maybe release 3 versions (pure figter as well). whistle.gif Is some way how do this without making another p3d of plane? somehow only add proxy of bomb. confused_o.gif hmmm probably no. I would like avoid increase size of addon. .. but i will make another 1 version for you smile_o.gif

Sure. I have 1 p3d file in P-38 and ...mmm...let me count...4 versions.

If you have bombs as proxies... make both the 4xSC50 and 1xSC250 proxies into the same p3d file. Then make named sections in O2 like ... bombs_4xSC50 (containing all the SC50 proxies) and bombs_1xSC250 (only the SC250 proxy). Add those named sections into the model config. Now just make different versions of the plane in the config and just hide those parts/equipment you do not need (bombs_4xSC50,bombs_1xSC250 or both in the fighter version).

BTW. Great film! Reminds me bit of the battle of britain film scene that airfield strafing smile_o.gif

@Aqu

Thx for help. notworthy.gif We done it like u wrote.

So now we have 6 versions of our plane.  yay.gif

To finish our work on bf 109 remains "only" interior.

You guys are top notch..... Unbelievably nice guys too. Our Racs police car is made by them.... i can't wait to finish the police to drive them.

Lamar

Faustmeister, forward window on G2/G6 is very small, consisting mainly of the gunsight. So this cockpit of yours looks rather large in-game smile_o.gif

bf109.jpg

Bf 109 version F has little different cockpit than version G (as you have posted).

for example:

bf109.jpg

...but this is only detail, and i think it doesnt matter if its little bit bigger or smaller than in real life.

And btw its not so easy to create cockpit if you dont have blueprint of it.

Awesome Sd.Kfzs are you going to build up more variants like this ones ... ?

Would be very cool to have more of this vehicles biggrin_o.gif

sdkfz251_01.900x600.jpg

afv35082.jpg

Hmm i dont know at the moment, because we even dont have MG42 on it yet . ..but yeah , it would be cool to have more variants.  smile_o.gif

Faust @ Jan. 25 2009,19:34)]Hmm i dont know at the moment, because we even dont have MG42 on it yet . ..but yeah , it would be cool to have more variants.  smile_o.gif

its maybe possible to mount / put the Johns Flak38, which is already included in your mod on the back of one of the SDKFzs biggrin_o.gif

btw if you ned some good Tiger I pics, let me know i am glad if i can help ya!

greets

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/coulter6/Model_1758.jpg

So now you guys are in charge of Burning Sands mod. Are you planning to relase MehMan's british and german infantry and weapons? wink_o.gif That would be great to see some high quality WW2 soldiers and weapons in ArmA smile_o.gif

Good luck with your projects. It's great that someone is working on WW2 stuff for ArmA and frequently relasing something new.

@BARNS:

to be honest, i dont know if its possible to mount/put Johns Flak38 on sdkfz, maybe later we will try something, but priority is mg34

@101st Paratroop:

at the moment we are not planning to release his soldiers or weapons because they are not totally done, we want to focus on vehicles now, so they can be used for example in RIP's mod.

@ Fritzy and Faust.

Just want to say congrats on your great work.

never fails to surprise me how good you can get your stuff to look.

smile_o.gif

@BARNS_

I'm pretty sure they're will be a number of different half tracks in the 31st mod.

I'm pretty sure we have too many to know what to do with.

but this example though is a beauty smile_o.gif

anyways keep up the good work guys.

look forward to see your work in the future.

FriZY @ Jan. 21 2009,21:38)]Bf 109 version F has little different cockpit than version G (as you have posted).

for example:

img]http://www.militaryfactory.com/cockpits/imgs/bf109.jpg[/img]

...but this is only detail, and i think it doesnt matter if its little bit bigger or smaller than in real life.

And btw its not so easy to create cockpit if you dont have blueprint of it.

[ig]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k285/wa_roush/109pit4-1.jpg[/img]

[ig]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k285/wa_roush/109p5.jpg[/img]

I used pics from IL2 Sturm. to make my pit.  Took me several hours to get done what I have now just by 'eyeing it'.  

I will of course include all of FF's work in my mod as each release goes out.  So anything they have that's finished, will be in the mod.

FF does awesome work!

I agree, it's not easy at all.  I'm still working on the 109 pit.  Of course after I'm done with the map Iwill finish it.

God man,

would you keep the mod questions to the mods thread?

it confuses things completely when people are talking about others peoples mods in another mods thread. banghead.gif

If you have questions about 31st post there.

questions for [FF] post here.

On Topic

Sorry for rant [FF] crew

recently heard you've inherited the burning sands mod and would like to wish you luck on the project.

the work that was put in before was great and hopefully you will continue with your ever great standard.

Enigma

there any progress on this project atm?

Stop spamming every mod thread asking for progress, if there's progress they'll tell you about it.