Sign in to follow this  
StefX

New ArmA II Pictures!

Vilas wait till ArmA2 is "done"! Release your addons for ArmA and later for ArmA2. Dont get too angry about it if there is an solution wink_o.gif

problem is another kind

people treat game as oracle/source

you are releasing GOOD model and some boys will tell "hey man, you have wrong model"

because they had no idea that your model is proper while other is not

i had such situations few times

for example, i made realistic AN94 Abakan, and 2 people on BIS forum told me "hey Vilas, you have wrong sight, look at Stalker"

i had such situation with one tank too and with other weapons too

i had comments like "you have wrong sight, you have wrong stock, you have wrong helmet, you have wrong vest"

it is annoying when you spent 4 hours in museum, 3 hours asking your fathers friend to enter military camp and all "papers" to look at real weapons, you spent 2 hours seeking in Google, than 10 hours modeling and you hear "hey, your model is wrong, look how it was made in game X or by mod Y"

i can give my models free to have players taught about realism

but simply because of OFP succesion which was the best game of the world , i want Arma 2 to be the best game in the world too, thats why i require more from BIS

because i want next OFP , next the best game in the world for next few years

and such details broke beeing the best

i can give my models free to have players taught about realism

Oh rly?

Quote[/b] ]i offered my NSVT long time ago to 2 BIS men, i get no answer

so i can offer my models for free , just to have REAL models in game, maybe now on public i will get reaction from BIS

Maybe if they don't answer the intented answer is "No thanks, we don't need your models"?

Vilas, I don't know how many more times we have to tell you to stop hijacking threads for your constant ranting and complaining.

If you have a problem with BIS then solve it with them directly without bothering the community with it.

If you have a problem with the realism of ArmA2 because of certain aspects of the game doesn't meet your realism expactations then either:

1. Wait until the game is out and mod it to your needs, or

2. Move on and find yourself another game and developer that meets your high level realism (if there is one)

But for the very last time: Stop your constantly negative complaints, ranting and BIS bashing. Enough is enough.

Are you sure that isn't new?

It looks a lot like this one: Picture

but it is different.

For me it is new.... looks indeed like the other one, just from a different angle. Most likely both screens where taked in a short delay to each other.

Yeah it looks kinda new, but since it's so similar to the other, it's really nothing *NEW* but at least he posted something, I would of had to kill someone if they brought this back up with no new pics X_X

It looks like the article was posted in November 08, so the image isn't new, though I don't think I've seen it before.

lol that pic came out in autumn or something 2008, around when games convention germany was on ''the tapes'' tounge2.gif

Yes, this pic looks familiar.

Now it's been two months since the last new piece of information...

I wouldn't mind a little update in order to wait two more months...

Maybe at least one picture per. month would be in order. Just to keep the spirit up. Saying, "We're getting closer!" smile_o.gif

It's pure PR strategy really.

Maybe at least one picture per. month would be in order. Just to keep the spirit up. Saying, "We're getting closer!" smile_o.gif

It's pure PR strategy really.

I'm funnyguy1 and I approve this message. No, really. That would be nice...

BIS could post tons of pics but they do know the drama about small and very small details even if they are only 100% pure eyecandy.  wink_o.gif

Hope that "Intelligence" and "Guerilla" will get asap some declassified info!

yeah 1 pic or piece of info would be nice in one month. though the time they take to post the info they must take apart from making ArmA 2 :P More info about the reloading animations, or video of some sort about it maybe? tounge2.gif

With 1 pic a month and 2 months left regarding Q1 2009 this makes 2 more pictures biggrin_o.gif

I hope ArmA 2 is going to reach the beta status in the next weeks. I am looking for nice interviews with ign or so. The advertisment should start in february if they (BIS) >really< want to keep Q1 wink_o.gif

Otherwise their advantage of selling ArmA 2 earlier than ofp2 would fade away. In my opinion, many customers will only buy 1 game considering its similar content. Maybe the good old William Porter is reporting for duty this time, too. This was a great pr step towards the hungry community.

btw I'm daily looking for updates on the arma2 site. lets pray amra 2 will be more bugless than ArmA 1 and the release will be in march 09. amen notworthy.gif

yeah would be nice to know whats going on at Bis secret hide out  biggrin_o.gif

Oh I read recently that Bis will update more often now on Arma2.com thumbs-up.gif

With 1 pic a month and 2 months left regarding Q1 2009 this makes 2 more pictures biggrin_o.gif

I hope ArmA 2 is going to reach the beta status in the next weeks. I am looking for nice interviews with ign or so. The advertisment should start in february if they (BIS) >really< want to keep Q1 wink_o.gif

rofl.gif

so much for that

Now that they are releasing more vids they can also release more pictures  huh.gif

But lets not ask for too much from BI and let them focus on finishing the game!

I haven't seen anyone post this picture on this topic tho; http://www.arma2.com/images/stories/PF2009/biPF2009b.jpg

(it was meant for happy new year 09 in 08)  wink_o.gif

Pics you want and pics you get. This week's update is screenshots. More videos coming later on.