Sign in to follow this  
StefX

New ArmA II Pictures!

If they removed bloom, looking into the sun would be really boring if you didn't get he argh my eyes and at the same time thinking thats really beatiful! smile_o.gif

If they removed bloom, looking into the sun would be really boring if you didn't get he argh my eyes and at the same time thinking thats really beatiful!  smile_o.gif

If they removed bloom I'd go "wao... mai dude nao has functioning sphincter pupilae and eyelids".

I think all the threads in this forum need to be wiped, since so many pages of stuff is useless.

I like the bloom they have in arma2, it's much more realistic, you just cant over do it. And I think they did a perfect job with the bloom for arma 2.

Perhaps it's been fixed by now, but I would like to point out the inaccuracies of the AK-107 model:

screenshot

Firstly the cylinder above the barrel should be rectangular. (it's the cover of the gas piston system)

Second, a vertical member joining the barrel and cylinder is required near the hand guard. (this is where the gas enters the piston)

See reference photo.

Third, the receiver cover should be smooth - no ribs (maybe one tounge2.gif). See photo. Also note that the very rear portion of the cover is different from that of the standard AK.

I Hope this helps.

It looks more like an AK-101 to me though.

the AK-101 gas tube(forgot how it is called) is only half way down between the front sight and the handguard, its is simply an AK-74M which fires 5.56 rounds

If BIS get the AK model wrong I simply won't buy the game. All the rest of the effort they put into the game is totally wasted if they get a rifle model ever so slightly wrong, because no one will buy it. Hell, I might even firebomb their homes if they actually release the game with the wrong model. I might at least start a boycott poll to raise awareness of the issue.

If BIS get the AK model wrong I simply won't buy the game. All the rest of the effort they put into the game is totally wasted if they get a rifle model ever so slightly wrong, because no one will buy it. Hell, I might even firebomb their homes if they actually release the game with the wrong model. I might at least start a boycott poll to raise awareness of the issue.

lol biggrin_o.gif

Are you sick? Did you fall on your head?

Sick... nener.gif

There should be more dangerous rules on this forums. WL +1 ... is not enaugh i think, why moderators simply not ban a couple of IPs and nicknames.

band.gif

Sick...  nener.gif

There should be more dangerous rules on this forums. WL +1 ... is not enaugh i think, why moderators simply not ban a couple of IPs and nicknames.

band.gif

inlove.gif agree

Sick...  nener.gif

band.gif

Exactly why ppl say sarcasm doesn't work on the Net wink_o.gif

Read this again:

All the rest of the effort they put into the game is totally wasted => because no one will buy it

-Now thats sarcastic

I might even firebomb their homes

-This is a serious threat. You should read again and again what you wrote.

I might at least start a boycott poll to raise awareness of the issue

-With this last one you proved that you dont belong here at all.

Back to topic:

I bet that BIS did not buy all "paintball" riffle models to copy all details 100%.

If you work you make mistakes, if you dont than no mistakes can be made.

Read this again:

All the rest of the effort they put into the game is totally wasted => because no one will buy it

-Now thats sarcastic

I might even firebomb their homes

-This is a serious threat. You should read again and again what you wrote.

I might at least start a boycott poll to raise awareness of the issue

-With this last one you proved that you dont belong here at all.

Back to topic:

I bet that BIS did not buy all "paintball" riffle models to copy all details 100%.

If you work you make mistakes, if you dont than no mistakes can be made.

Dude, he was kidding. He was taking Vilas's arguments to their ultimate, ridiculous extent and having fun with it. Nothing he said there was serious or a threat.

I just hope that we can make use of the Weapon-Bipod, like the machine guns to estabalize our gun and that the train should be made of rocky and tundra terrain instead of grass all over.

i agree on this -in some ways Arma2 seems to have progressed but in some very importnat ways is seems to have not moved at all.

but the more i look - the more i see that the actual implementation of the weapons: the core of an infantry soldiers arsenal, have not been evolved much in game.

so many of infantry tactics revolve around weapons, the way they work and their real life shortcoming and maximising abilities. but nope, with arma it's really all similar kind of weapons dressed up to look different. take a pkm, hold it up like a rifle and fire away, then go prone for instant accuracy.

crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

i really hope aram2 makes some substantial gameplay altering enhancements to the way weapons replicate the real ones performance, weaknesses and strengths.

To all offtopic posters:

Silence..................... I kill you!

rofl.gif

Sent me a PM if you need the number of my local police departement.

Hell I'd love to see the microAI use the machine guns as a support weapon, instead of just another rifle with more ammo. I think a complex suppression system won't be all that great without a proper use of machineguns by the AI. I think this might be part of a complex AI too. Not just knowing your ass from your head but also your role.

i offered my NSVT long time ago to 2 BIS men, i get no answer

so i can offer my models for free , just to have REAL models in game, maybe now on public i will get reaction from BIS

my NSVT and AK107 model can be given if you need

but please keep realism in details of east weapons, as you keep high realism in western weapons

it is unfair that "west" has real things, "east" not

i offered my NSVT long time ago to 2 BIS men, i get no answer

so i can offer my models for free , just to have REAL models in game, maybe now on public i will get reaction from BIS

my NSVT and AK107 model can be given if you need

but please keep realism in details of east weapons, as  you keep high realism in western weapons

it is unfair that "west" has real things, "east" not

I think there might be a problem with free work vs. payed employees. I think they cannot accept your work simply based on the fact that it would be taking money directly out of the hands of BIS employees. There may also be some licensing problem, and some reputation / ethics problem where BIS is taking your work but not paying you for it, therefore they are taking advantage of you. It's a really murky issue and there are lots of things against it.

Vilas wait till ArmA2 is "done"! Release your addons for ArmA and later for ArmA2. Dont get too angry about it if there is an solution wink_o.gif