Sign in to follow this  
-UKF-SF- Shaolin -Sgt-

Uhao Evolution

Good Day Gentlemen,

I just brought the Evo to a different Island basicly the scripts are all the same so no Modification was done there. Only thing changed is the Island which is the Ohau Map made by OF man and that is the only addon Needed. Just for the OFrP variant you will need the OFrP addons.

So all Credits go to KillJoy and the other Authors for the scripts and the Original Mission and to OFMan for the beautiful Island.

Have fun to bring the war to an Holiday Island  biggrin_o.gif

Uhao Evo Blue

Uhao Evo Red

Uhao Evo OFrP

It can be Test Played on our Public Server just search for UKF-SF in the upper box of the filter.

BTW we have nothing to do at all with PUKF just to clarify this!!

I think theres a bug with the missions? At least ambush didnt work, it didnt show up anywhere on the island instead it showed up 5 thousand meters out in the sea... Couldn't see it on the map though!

Good day Sir,

Thank you for the info there, to be honest I didn´t look into the side missions there will see if I can fix that seems the only issue is the size of the Map though. I will try to fix that and let you know when it is done.

Kind Regards

Good Day Sir,

To give you an Update I basicly got the Missions fixed just the CSAR is some sort of an issue but could´t take long to fix it will be back when Ready.

Kind Regards

Good day Gentlemen,

I basicly got it fixed so all you need to do is delete the old version and redownload from the first post and the Side Missions should work like supposed to.

Sorry for overlooking this!!!

@Damp

Thanks for getin back on me on this one, I hope it´s now working for you Sir!!!

Kind Regards

Okay, I'm going to try it out. Thank you!

Edit: Oh yeah, could you make a "red" version aswell? smile_o.gif Would be very appreciated!

Holy shit, you rule!

I tried the missions, they appear on island but i just did an ambush. The Convoy failed to move though! It just stood still. Idk if its a bug, ill do another tommorow or something and see if it works!

Good day Sir,

Basicly that could be caused by the KI and the Island I´m not quite sure how they use the routes on the Island when the spawn in the woods it could be tht they got stuck somwhere. I will take a look in it if there is a way to fix it but I can´t promise though.

Kind Regards

Good Day Gentlemen,

As I´m a fast mover I basicly made the Red Version today so hope you Enjoy it and Hopefully it works as supposed to smile_o.gif

@Damp

The Vehicles not Moving is sort of an Issue with the Island basicly they don´t spawn straight on the Road sometimes just few next to it in the woods and that is the issue why they don´t move sometimes. Or at least seems so to me.

*Edit all Links in the First Post

Kind Regards

You're amazing! Thank you very much.

What is the Ofrp version?

Operation French Point.

French troops on BLUEFOR side i assume. wink_o.gif

Good Evening Gentlemen,

You are absolute right MR_Tea this is done with the Operation Frenchpoint Units which are Basicly French Army Units. Since we simulate the 2 eme REP in our Clan this is a new version with some new features like the French Rank System and French Ranks and as soon the Frenchpoint Gentlemen will release the French Vehicles and Airpack this will be Upgraded with them. To get more info on the OFrP mod visit www.ofrp.net and there you will find all you need.

Kind Regards

After firing 1 shot from ABL launcher it dissapears from my gear and i cant use it again so i would need to go back to base to collect another 1 to fire another shot?

Good day Codex,

That is Correct the ABL as the M136 are One shot weapons. So you are right you need to head back and get another one, the only thing which is a bit unrealistic with this is in RL you can carry more then one Tube with you but so far like said above this is a one shot weapon.

Kind Regards

Load the tubes up in a humwee and you should be good to go.

Whats up with the random caps lock Sonnette? tounge2.gif

here is an update version of the Sonnette's Uhao Evo OFrP mission.

It does include the last addition from the MS3.6_OFrP_Evolution-Blue by Nikoo, some fixed issues and the usage of French Army ranks plus their OFrP's pictures.

Details:

- Ammobox issue fixed;

- ANF1 and FRF2 soldier recruitment fixed;

- C4only script fixed;

- EventC script fixed;

- French army ranks and OFrP pictures;

- Respawn at the base or at the Ambulance (MS3.6).

fr2ji0.jpg

2eme_REP_EVO_OFrP_uhao.zip - FileFront.com

That version is actually hosted on the UKF's public server.

Anyone know how to open the chute in halo- I've played my keyboard like a Grand Piano while plummenting to my death...

Quote[/b] ](...)in free-falling mode meaning you are able to steer and to dive to approach a targetzone of your choice. You view your character from top-down and control the heading by pulling the mouse-pointer into the accordant direction on your screen. You will always, and only move into the direction your are heading. I.E:

*Above the center: Moving North

*Right to the center: Moving East

*Below the center: Moving South

*Left to the center: Moving West

Your diving is controled by the distance of your mouse to the center. Dragging the mouse more outwards from the center will increase your angle and speed you up horizontally by default. The closer you drag to the edge the more you close in to the maximum falling angle possible.

Nightvision can be enganged when the unit had one in the inventory before.

The parachute is opened by pressing ESC.

Source:

iB::Topic::AAHALO: Armed Assault HALO - OUT NOW!

Greets

Should be the escape key.

Aye thanks - the one key I didn't try. Skydiving is far better now biggrin_o.gif

Hi there,

isn't there a red / blue version of this mission available which does not need the OFrP stuff, but also supports the MedEvac respawn option?

The mission makes a lot of fun on this island, but always having helicopters involved isn't so much fun.

Thanks

Michael

hello Michael,

please try the following links, in it I've updated the Blue and Red version by adding the feature you requested.

Please note that I haven't took the time yet to test them so it may be bugged.

As soon as I'll have finished what I'm working on, I'll check them both and will post the results (go or nogo).

http://files.filefront.com/2eme+RE....fo.html

http://files.filefront.com/2eme+RE....fo.html