Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact 3DE Workshop Time "Poll"

Some of you might already have noticed that Mapfact -- or, to be more accurate, Silola -- is preparing a 3D Editor. For those who didn't: Check this.

As you also already might have read is that Mapfact -- or, to be more accurate, MCPXXL -- is preparing a little Workshop as an interactive tutorial for the 3DE. If you didn't read it so far, you know it now. MCPXXL wants to do have one WS in German and one in English. The latter is the cause for the lines you are reading currently: For Germans it is not too hard to guess when they have some time left for our WS. But the rest of the world? We don't know. Maybe you all are busy having sex or sleeping or reading or doing some other interesting things when we want to do the Workshop. So if you are interested to join our English WS, please post a time after Saturday 2200 CEST and before Sunday 2200 CEST.

Good luck & thanks.

I would love to, but unfortunately I'll be away on holiday for the next 2 weeks. Otherwise I would have put my name down for sure smile_o.gif

I'm seriously thinking of totally redoing my map WIP starting from scratch with 3DE. At the very least, I'll be using it for the remainder of the map.

oh, unfortunately I am not available that evening due to a birthday party.

But it sounds interesting, if I would be able to manage I would like to take part another event like this.

sad_o.gif

In regards your previous message.

I would be happy to attend your English speaking workshop if it was held anytime between 2200 CEST on Saturday and 0900 CEST on Sunday.

Unfortunately my timezone is 10hrs in front of CEST at the moment.

0900 hrs CEST Sunday would be the latest start time I would be able to attend unfortunately. Thanks for the invite.

Cheers, Sy.

Would have loved to be involved, but a real life work emergency hit me last Saturday and will likely effect me every day for 2+ weeks sad_o.gif

Great initative but.

2230 CEST on Saturday would that be ok ?

Synide

Norrin

I already said to MCPXXL that my presence is not sure due to family reasons and that i have 2 other projects that i have been working on.

Though if i can will be on Sunday after 2100h GTM (Lisbon)

Good luck with the workshop smile_o.gif

2230 CEST on Saturday would that be ok ?

Synide

Norrin

That's fine.

Saturday 2230 - onwards is all good for me

MCPXXL..you have e-mail xmas_o.gif

Ohh ill be at town all sat night. so who ever is there take notes biggrin_o.gif   thumbs-up.gif

Im just reading your website, it all looks very exciting lol like getting trained first day on the job. I hope someone can Fraps this experience into a video tut too maybe.. smile_o.gif

I'm up for the English one at 2230 CEST. As I understand it, that's 6 hours ahead of EDT? (What's GMT vs CEST?) smile_o.gif

(What's GMT vs CEST?) smile_o.gif

Time zones are confusing..

GMT vs CEST = +2 Hours

BST vs CEST = +1 Hour

BST(British Somertime)

Second workshop needed ?

1.) Beginners Full like the first one around 3 hour

2.) Extendet goning deeper into favorites/prefabs

special eu update features,discussion

If you are interested we can talk about the date and time here.

Emmi

alias

MCPXXL

Would like to join, both at the same time, but lets start with the beginner one, i missed the first occasion. But Adv. afterwards would be nice too. English or German, both ok.

I have Experience in, except Visitor, in all of BIS public Tools and Editors.