Sign in to follow this  
Ike_fin

T-90 & T-72BM by Ike

Just keep in minds those markings are changed by order. Would be hard for tank platoon if the enemy/opfor exactly knowsabout it. wink_o.gif

Anyway best T90 & T72 tanks, thanks!

hi,

To start, congratulation I adore addons them.

Nevertheless, a small addition would be really well.

When the vehicles are destroyed, the camouflage of the vehicle in him even remains intact, contrary to the tracks.

There I think that it would be although the vehicle is also damages as much as the tracks.

After I think in asked for one can too much, but if it were possible to have the BTR80, then there would be the signal.

But good a addon is not done into 5 min especially one as well succeeded.

Thank you very much for works itself as well made.

Quote[/b] ]I'll take a look if i can easily add those numbers.

Thank's ike!I think ModemMaik would help you,it should be quite easy job. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I'll take a look if i can easily add those numbers.

Thank's ike!I think ModemMaik would help you,it should be quite easy job.  smile_o.gif

Yepp, it is quite easy to fix. Only thing is to take care about the additional hiddensections. I think the numbers are missing in the actual model, but can simply be added via copy&paste from the ERA "style" in O2.

BR,

mike

:edit:

I have created a driver's cargo on the base of the BI-sample BMP2 cargo (actually, it is included in the BMP2's model, but never was enabled) as binary requested. I will include this into a T-72 and send it to Ike, so he can decide, weather to add it to the T-90, or not.

Well,then you are working on bmp2,could you add numbering to them? wink_o.gif

@binary: What about the alternative to have a driver hatch? It is already included in the BI-sample model and I have a T-72 WIP, where the needed config / proxy can simply be adapted to any other model?

I'm not really sure what you mean here - but let me give you an example of what i mean..

This is from the Desert Bradley addon...

And this is from your T-90's and T-72's...

As you can see, as a driver - you have a MUCH better field of view with the first example smile_o.gif

As requested by binary, I have integrated a bradley-like driver view into a sample T-72:

leben-bunt-grantenstark-t-72-bmp-reskin-1618d1220952300-driverview2.jpg

The sample T-72 is available for modder's request and the driver's view can easily be ported to any existing tank model. I hope that some texture artists will modify the interrior look to match the certain tanks.

T-72 discussion thread including the sample tank

BR,

mike

@hamis: I hope we will find a sollution for random numbers in the discussion section soon.

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>T-90 & T-72BM pack v2</span>

v2 changelog:

- Added random numbering (thanks to modEmMaik)

- Added basic interior for driver (thanks to modEmMaik)

- Added one more texture (Russian style)

- Fixed damage texture bugs

- Changed gunner optics again

- Updated XEH included (thanks to Solus)

Filefront download v2

t90rus-1.jpg

Just found that there was bug in config which causes the interior not work properly.

Im uploading the pack again.

edit:

Fixed version is uploaded, link is same. smile_o.gif

Thanks for the XEH. It's a bitch sometimes when stuff doesn't use it, for those who use other XEH compatible content.

Perfect timing for the update. I was just trying to finish up an alpha/beta version of a mission I've been working on for months. I'm using your T-90's and the new russian texture goes nice with it.

Thanks again.

Hi Ike!I have some problem with your tanks.Then i use any of them in editor,ECS doesn't load.Also numbering/scripted textures don't work.Any idea's? huh.gif

it's a known problem that latest version of XEH 1.8 avoids ECS to load correctly , you can wait for ECS to solve this problem or you can use version 1.7 of XEH ( the one included in the Ike's ver 2.0 tanks is ver 1.8)

Well,didn't work with 1.7.And ECS team have no more interest in arma,so they won't do anything.This does not happen with other addon's,even those using xeh. huh.gif

Hi, i think that if were possible, the driver's interior will had looked

better or just more precise if you had used the OFP's T72 interior

model and textures, but this would had been much more work i

guess. Nice update. Let's C ya

I love your tanks. You finally removed those external fuel tanks, and made great models with better textures.

The only thing that should get improved is the sound of the main gun - it is to low and the PKT to loud.

But I think the greatest improvement in the tank since OPF days would be the simulation of gear shifting - (and maybe a trageting system smile_o.gif) - T-72 is diesel and just the acceleration drop (during switching the gear) would be great.

But I have less ideas how it could be made. Maybe a script could check the maxspeed and time and when tank driving for 3 or more seconds with constant speed (=maxspeed) the maxspeed value could get increased (=shifting). But this is just an idea..

Sorry but i have a problem

When I play as commander one of your tank, i have not the option to exit or change position.  huh.gif

Maybe you have LOCKED your vehicle. Check the LOCKED or OPEN option in the vehicle menu.

When I play as commander one of your tank, i have not the option to exit or change position.  huh.gif

Maybe you have LOCKED your vehicle. Check the LOCKED or OPEN option in the vehicle menu.

No.

I am already inside the tank but can't switch the position and I can no exit even.

Hi, the only bad point that i see on this tanks it's the missiles smoke,

that obscures the target whne you shot it, making very hard to guide

the missiles to distant targets; but i don't know if it's a matter of

this tanks itself or if it's a thing of the XEH v1.8 . And i can switch

from commander to gunner & also to driver without any problem.

I can also exit and enter or re-enter into the tanks without any

problem. Let's C ya

No.

I am already inside the tank but can't switch the position and I can no exit even.

You can lock the vehicle you are sitting in - then you can not exit or switch your position. And this is exactly your problem.

The vehicle status you sitting in as commander/ gunner/ or driver is on LOCKED.