Sign in to follow this  
Pauldarrington

kellys heros Vte Mod event

good day gents,

kellys hereos clan will be hosting the current alpha release on this friday the 15th of august thats this friday if you or your clan would like to participate then please reply here,

the event will start at 7pm we would recommend you be present on teamspeak about half hour before so we can allocate you into a platoon

we have battleeye, sig checking and DACS

but you can use yoma tools to find out which addons are allowed to be used on the server, just click on the drop down bar and you will find kellys heroes server. im not sure how many slots are available at the moment but until i do it will be limited to 20.

soo thats about it really if you fancy some jungle

loving  whistle.gif then come on in.

you will find all the info on server ip and teamspeak ip right here www.kellys-heroes.eu

come on people!!!! ill chase you all till you give in and join us..i got haribo  xmas_o.gif <----sorry london joke

EDIT-

also we have signiture checking enabled, you will only need VTE mod nothing aswell.....anyother mods that we do not allow you will be auto kicked until these mods are disabled........  we do have YOMA TOOLS synced to the server so you will find which addons are allowed on the server.. but for server stability we do recommend just having the VTE mod only

thank you

What's the url for the vte mod in yomatools or am i supposed to dl it the classic way  wink_o.gif

Might be a good idea to set up a separate modfoldersVTE.txt

with :seq:VTE  and post a link for yomatools so people automagically use only the correct stuff?

is it Pre Alpha 06-24-08

here?

Yes it was a nice mission. I never had that many Vietnam players in MP at the same time, very cool.

thanks too everyone to made it, it was alot of hard work keeping everyone together and on there toes but it was alot of fun and i hope everyone enjoyed it... i will update this thread again the next time we have a VTE event.

hey guys,

just a note for the VTE guys, for some reason it wont let me register to the PMC forums. Any ideas?

Oh yeah if KH are running any VTE nites soon, get Cross or Pufu at IC-ArmA to let me know or post here. WOuld love to get play a night on this.

just a note for the VTE guys, for some reason it wont let me register to the PMC forums.  Any ideas?

Just email/pm me and tell me what login/pass you want.

Kellys Heroes clan is planning a new VTE event. This is gonna be a public one, just like before, based on your subscription. TS is mandatory in order to take part.

Stand bye for further information (such as time and date, addons needed etc)

please keep me updated pufu smile_o.gif

Excellent, cant wait.

Please get registered on the official VTE forum too so you can post there to keep the hardcore crowd updated. Just PM me with login/pass/email details and I'll get account created for you (that is, if you already dont have one).

Good news.

I have not registered at either KH or VTE forums although I drop by regularly.

I must say that you make a very handsome couple inlove.gif

Thanks...

I like the KH server and I like the VTE mod.

I had a very enjoyable evening the last time the two came together.

Good team work in a hostile environment = a happy couple.

Thanks.

Hi.

Since we're talkin' Nam I figured you may well be doing Unsung co-ops (when its released) in the near future, I've been privvy to some stuff of theirs and its awesome so was wondering...

You guys planning any 'Unsung' nights?

Cheers

Mark XIII

hi mark nice of you too drop in our thread tounge2.gif

we havent got any plans for a "unsung" coop night at the moment its just vietnam the experience events... but when its released im pretty sure we can arrange that aswell.

well i can confirm now im looking forward to the "unsung mod"

now i know your be helping them out.... biggrin_o.gif

This event is open to everyone, we request that anyone attending use teamspeak, even if you have no mike.

Details:

DATE/TIME: Fri 26th Sep 19:30 to arrive, 20:00 event begins (arrive 20:30 CET)

Required: ArmA 1.14 (fully patched)

VTE pre alpha mod

http://tactical.nekromantix.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=40

Hosted: by us Server name Kellys Heroes.

Lazy teamspeak connect: http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?page=ts_viewer&ID=22337

Teamspeak Server Password: bigjoe

Important notice! Please don't attempt to connect with any mods that can modify the game as you will be auto kicked by the anti-cheat.

Extra Details:

VTE Island: Polei Kleng (lots of trees)

Units: All units are VTE, certain vehciles and weapons are stock as VTE mod hasn't completed them yet.

We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield in Vietnam!

Please post if you wish to attend, mission will be capped at 40

Okay two things; 1) its not even a beta, its PRE-alpha. 2) The link is for the official VTE OFP page.

I know I know, we dont have page yet for VTE ArmA, its only available through the official VTE ArmA forum area which you can find here:

PMC Tactical - Vietnam: The Experience (ArmA) forum area.

If someone is looking for an account to PMC Tactical forums, please send me a private message (PM) to me here and I'll create one for you.