Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Great stuff you've produced so far. I really like the PRACS addons. Keep up the good work!

uh1_racs_01.jpg

UH-1N CAS

uh1_racs_02.jpg

UH-1N

uh1_racs_03.jpg

UH1-N GAU

Greetz

Plage

@T.S.C.Plage

Spectacular pictures mate!

@all

im glad i found some time to finish the choppers and i m glad everyone is enjoying them.

Thanks for all the support

Eddie

Project RACS

Thanks mate...my pleasure! If you (or any newspage) want to use them no problem. If you want or need more just tell me. wink_o.gif

Greetz

Plage

First off Project RACS has always pumped out good stuff and it's good that you wld427 have decided to take some time off.

This said there is a glaring error with the UH1N addon the seating capacity is wrong! The UH-1N has a carrying capacity of 15 in real life!

im getting an error when ever i try to move the PBO into an addons folder... confused_o.gif

capturefct.jpg

First off Project RACS has always pumped out good stuff and it's good that you wld427 have decided to take some time off.

This said there is a glaring error with the UH1N addon the seating capacity is wrong!  The UH-1N has a carrying capacity of 15 in real life!

i simply could not fit any more proxies in there.....

but according to this i am right on....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UH-1N

I work around the Marine Corps UH-1N on a daily basis, and I for one cannot imagine them being able to fit 15 guys in that helicopter.

This thing is gorgeous, and I hope you allow me to make some changes to this excellent model's textures wld427.

Another fine release from the RACS Team.

Thanks for the UH-1N!!

Carrying capacity depending on mission+loads. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]from US Navy site - Crew: Pilot, copilot, crew chief, gunner, plus 6 to 8 combat-equipped troops.

im getting an error when ever i try to move the PBO into an addons folder...  confused_o.gif

Looks like a corrupt file.

Try to redownload, that should do the trick. wink_o.gif

looks great, gonna get them smile_o.gif

should be able to make some combined arms coop styled stuff with all the different racs addons by now biggrin_o.gif

I'll use them for tonight's coop/pvp, even arma.rpt remains empty when using it extensively =)

I'll use them for tonight's coop/pvp, even arma.rpt remains empty when using it extensively =)

Thanks for the air time smile_o.gif

I have learned alot from my mistakes in the past. This community is very quick to point out mistakes in anything. The flip side to that is many other addon makers are eager to teach a guy like me how to correct those errors.

and if i get one more USMC paint request i will pistols.gif

Could you make a USMC paint for this beauty? tounge2.gif

I absolutely love this helicopter! It's definately my new favorite addon. I'm so glad I asked you if you were still going to make it!

Great job!

if any one of you gents can get me some good pics of say a nice high res broadside shot for markings and color comparison, i will do up a USMC texture for it.

I was vry anti doing that but today i realized in the 1.14 patch they gave us marines, along with a marine harrier and AH-1Z..... so what they hell are they supposed to ride in?huh.gif

so yes you will get your marine chopper as long as you fellas come thru on the pics of markings.

thanks

Eddie

Project RACS

sub-project "make a bunch of jarheads happy"

Closest thing I could find to a side view:

Uh-1n.jpg

Bigger:  Source

Nice shot of some of the details on the front half:

uh-1n.jpg

now just to make this clear i am not making the FLIR dome or the coutermeasures panels. Im simply going to make a marine skin for the choppers as they are.

That's fine with me, just as long as the marines get a kick ass chopper to fly around in too! pistols.gif

I don't think anyone on these forums expects you to go the extra mile on a chopper for the marines, after all this IS project  RACS. wink_o.gif

wld 427 lovely addon very nice thanks a lot guys but there is something wrong with rotor sometimes its moving fast sometimes it get stuck and moves slow but other than that perfect addon

now just to make this clear i am not making the FLIR dome or the coutermeasures panels. Im simply going to make a marine skin for the choppers as they are.

I agree. The dome might be usefull for a "gunship"-version including a gunner, handling the FLIR. Might be a good idea for another mod-maker  biggrin_o.gif

Very big thanks for those "beauties in the sky"  notworthy.gif

p.s.:

Quote[/b] ]sub-project "make a bunch of jarheads happy"
nice one  rofl.gif

damn marines.....

USMC.jpg

the only reasons i am doing this reskin is 1..... The marines already in game dont have a transport to match everything else they have......      2... you guys asked for it.....

PS /// you marines out there..... you all know my story i am a proud paratrooper in the ARMY. the rivalry talk is jsut for grins... from the deepest part of my heart i feel we are all on the same team...... infanty, cook, pilot, munitions guy..... to USMC, Chair Force, and the boat guys too biggrin_o.gif

WOW! That didn't take very long, and it looks wonderful! notworthy.gif

Heh, I have a lot of friends in the army and the marines, and it's hilarious to hear the rivalry talk between them. It was especially funny when the army and marine recruiting centers by me used to be right next to each other, the marine recruiters stood out in front of the army recruiting station and directed possible recruits into the marine building. The army recruiters got so pissed, they just left and set up in a new area. rofl.gif

nice work man looking nice an dut forget the part time lads as well wink_o.gif to put it one way You All Do One Hell of a Job biggrin_o.gif

PS /// you marines out there..... you all know my story i am a proud paratrooper in the ARMY. the rivalry talk is jsut for grins... from the deepest part of my heart i feel we are all on the same team...... infanty, cook, pilot, munitions guy..... to USMC, Chair Force, and the boat guys too  biggrin_o.gif

Well said man, heh.  We are all in it for the same fight, no matter what the branch may be.

Now...if we can only get a CH-53E...

PS /// you marines out there..... you all know my story i am a proud paratrooper in the ARMY. the rivalry talk is jsut for grins... from the deepest part of my heart i feel we are all on the same team...... infanty, cook, pilot, munitions guy..... to USMC, Chair Force, and the boat guys too  biggrin_o.gif

Well said man, heh.  We are all in it for the same fight, no matter what the branch may be.

Now...if we can only get a CH-53E...

if anyone can get a hold of fischkopp (SP?) .... he did the CH-53 that LoBo has.... I would be happy to do the same thing. an RACS\USMC pack for the CH53...