Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

the good news so far is seems all issues are some simple config fixes.

Please keep the reports coming im hard at work fixing these.

Great + thanks to the PRACS team! Now RACS troops have something serious on the ground + on their own to kick invaders biggrin_o.gif

After a quick test I found out that with M60 tanks you cant look up+down through the commanders sight. "Design" bug by ArmA or by the model?

I thought that you couldn't shoot aswell, but you'll have to turn out to fire the gun, nice touch, I like that. However, this shouldn't stop the viewing window from moving up and down, at list is trying to recreate an old fashion periscope that is fixed to the turret without servos and fancy technology, in that case, again, nice touch and I like that too.

Nice.

EDIT: I just though, if the periscope is an old fashioned one, maybe you guys should think about ading some dirt to the optics like BIS binoculars, and maybe tint it a bit too.

actually the periscope is an issue with me LOL...

i forgot to fix it...

Ive already taken care of the periscope, the wheel issues, and the "popping problems".....

anyone fin anything else?

I just been playing about with the SA-6 and I noticed the optics for the guner are non existing. All I get is a zoomed view, without any crosshair info or anything, then I went to the "turn out" option and I CTD.

I'll try to replicate this on an addon free enviorament next time if you want me too.

I hope this is just a simple problem from my side, cos this stuff is seriously nice.

Thanks guys.

lol i didnt even know the gunner could turn out.....

i will look into it....

Sorry for all the bugs folks. i kinda used all of you as my guinea pigs.

never fear ... I am fixing issues as they are reported....

So please keep the reports coming

WLD427, absolutley sterling work on these babies. Have been waiting on this pack for a long while, have just been playing with the Leo 2A4 and have noticed there is a massive patch in the centre on top of the turret that is darker than the rest of the tank. It appears to be a similar shape to the turret itself. Again brilliant tanks. biggrin_o.gif

lol i didnt even know the gunner could turn out.....

i will look into it....

Sorry for all the bugs folks. i kinda used all of you as my guinea pigs.

never fear ... I am fixing issues as they are reported....

So please keep the reports coming

LOL, that will explain the CTD.

You are wellcome to use me as a guinea pig, as long is only to do with addons lol.

Thanks for you hard work.

I also noticed the tracks on the BMP look wrong compared to the wheels.  Like they are too tight, if that makes sense. Kinda like the wheels are about to show through the treads.  An on the Leo 2A4 or is it the 1A, when the coax mg is fired, I see the AA mg on top of the turret fire instead of coax.  Check those out because I can't remember which Leo it is.  sad_o.gif   Now the skins are top notch.  smile_o.gif

GD Mast

i doing some testing the machine guns on the coaxial would not fire. i figured it was conflicting with the T12U addon or the CW insects. on my end

EDIT:

MG fire animation fixed

all posted issues fixed with tank pack..... if anyone finds any others please post a quickly as possible.

still working on the issue witht he BMP tracks.... not sure what the problem is on that one

I also want to throw one mroe credit out there. I made the base skin for the 3 Leos. Datakill made is shine.... or unshine for that matter. he spent a couple weeks adding weathering and details to it.

You guys did an excellent job on them tanks. It's nice to have some really wicked stuff on the ground to use instead of just the flyboys having all the fun.  tounge2.gif

New AFV's are great, thanks  thumbs-up.gif

Found something to fix

Leopard MBTs:

- have a bad looking blue glass texture on their sights -> change it to black/darkgreyish

- make a significant difference between the variants 1A4 to 2A4

- add backlights

M60-2000

- headlights and backlights doesnt fit in size

- make a better difference to M60A3

BMP

- wrong white "light" texture in drivers position

SA-6B SAM

- add weapon sight/crosshair for gunner

- got CTDs if turn out/turn in on gunners seat

Found something to fix

Leopard MBTs:

- have a bad looking blue glass texture on their sights -> change it to black/darkgreyish

- make a significant difference between the variants 1A4 to 2A4

- add backlights

M60-2000

- headlights and backlights doesnt fit in size

- make a better difference to M60A3

BMP

- wrong white "light" texture in drivers position

SA-6B SAM

- add weapon sight/crosshair for gunner

- got CTDs if turn out/turn in on gunners seat

Thanks for the reports....

The Leo Tanks use the default BIS textures because they use the default BIS sights.

what is a backlight? a brake light?

BMP is completely default BIS......

The SA6 not sure if i want to add a gunner crosshair yet. The original addon did not have one.

All the other issues have been previously reported and are already fixed. I hope to release updates sometime in the next few days. I jsut want to make sure no new bugs are found.

Thanks a bunch

Eddie

Project RACS

Excellent work on your latest addonpacks. I've had quite a bit of downtime from ArmA the last month or two. Glad to see that this Mod is stil holding it's own smile_o.gif

Please reference the Project RACS Website.

http://www.projectracs.armaholic.eu/

UH-1N Pack released

UH-1N M240 Door guns

UH-1N GAU8 Door mini guns

UH-1N M2 .50 cal door guns and FFAR rockets.

If anyone who downloads would be so kind as to snap a few game picks and post them here, it would be much appreciated.

it says the pack is coming soon so if you get the link working. ill post it on the home page for Arma holic. Nice work and thanks for sticking around for finish some stuff up.I know the community appreciates it. thumbs-up.gif Or is this april fools and did i make my self look stupid? [edit] Oh wait NVM you have it under little birds.

Oh and this is all i could take atm it could be a place holder until someone takes a better one

huey1.jpg

Great Job Wld427, we really appreicate all the mods your team has done!

notworthy.gif