Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

But I have got an error  "sound puma330_gear sound not found" sad_o.gif

yep , i'm afraid you guys forgot all the cfgsounds part in the config :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class CfgSounds

{

sounds[] = { };

class puma330_gear

{

name = "puma330_gear";

sound[] = {"\PRACS_puma\snd\gear.ogg", db+7, 1.0};

titles[] = {};

};

};

btw , thanks for adding green cammo version , good job

After a little testing, I haven´t found any real bugs.

Just enjoyed it for 2 hours... and will do more  biggrin_o.gif .

I think you pimped the lights too, so it looks really nice at night.

Great textures with very nice little details.

(only some green parts on GunShip are not really nice I think)

Not to forget the awesome flightmodell from the BuWa-Mod.

Only one thing I would mention, but it´s just my opinion.

The AutoGearIn/Out-function could act a little more less.

Don´t know how to explain...  but when you´re hiding behind trees and stuff like that the Gears are allways coming out...

(ok, it´s some kind of detailfishing here, sry) but it would be nice if the gears would expand under 10 meters than 30 as now.

I guess this is a personel wish... so can I even tune this by my self? Don´t know if this is a stupid question^^, nothing found for that.

At the end I just want to thank you for all that great work, especially the (in my opinion) first and really nice civil helicopter.

notworthy.gif

85732020zf8.th.jpgthpix.gif

54834766yp7.th.jpgthpix.gif

you can also see RNS PUMA in few pics wink_o.gif

awesome packs guys! I tried the Pumas and the beriev and how do you make it launche missiles like that Kristian?

Btw I click the gear out option in the action menu i get this message <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">But I have got an error "sound puma330_gear sound not found" other than that pretty good job!

Btw I got an idea from when somebody said Rambo tounge2.gif and that is that it would be cool with a Puma with 2-3 bombs like a Mi-17 that was released for Ofp had that i think was made by the our weapons mod. It was pretty sweet to have those 2-3 fuel bombs that could be dropped if you came into close combat with tons of troops or wanted to try to take out a Tank with a well dropped bomb. smile_o.gif

i will check out the gear sounds thing...When it left my plate it did not have that problem and Im still using my unbinarized version with no error, so either it's a binarizing issue or a last minute inclusion of something i did not know about. Anyway it will be fixed and I will be adding another version down the road. I would like to pay special tribute to Obmar of course... Really genrous guy who not only sent me these original models but also volunteered some helpful advice while he was on a business trip.... Hats off to you Obmar you're a class act. Obmar also has contributed to the troops with his wonderful hats as well without people like him Vilas and footmunch who have given so much we would not be able to give you a Racs army.

Best Regards,

Lamar

@ wld427: this puma pack is great, playing with it i found a couple of minor bugs i report to u here follow:

1- on the RSN, RSAF, RSN sar and the civilian model when in flight u look the chooper in 3° person view from 2 o' clock the tail rotor cover the texture of the tail.

2- on the gunship version the position of the copilot in the cockpit is wrong, actually the copilot seat lower then the seat.

Nothing else anyway good job mate

thumbs-up.gif

Hi

First of all great Addon!!

little question : Do you have some screens from the Landvehicle?

Leo or m113??

Please Show us!?

Hi

First of all great Addon!!

little question : Do you have some screens from the Landvehicle?

Leo or m113??

Please Show us!?

He's already shown us. Check the Project RACS "discussion" thread.

Pg. 33 has a Leo, pg. 27 has some M113's. There may be more but I can't remember and I don't have time to search further.

Bumping for release of updated MirageIII

*Solved propbelm of AS30L sometomes shooting itself down

*Updated Flight model by southy

*Added Lethals Aircraft FX modified by Gnat, project RACS, Southy.

All the other aircraft are being upgraded as well with lethals FX script. we usually avoid scripting at all costs but hese look fantastic with little if any effect on MP game play.

Puma Issues are being sorted by FA Dalai lamar, the tanks still have a couple teething issues being fixed by Scars09. M113s have a problem with the tailights once binarized.

Please be patient we are working hard to bring good addons ont he first try.

Thanks on behalf of the entire Project RACS team.

Please see first link for updated Mirage.....

haha I knew I would draw you to the dark side of the FX scripts smile_o.gif

Southy

@wld427 , if you don't make the plane XEH compatible you are avoiding people the possibility of using flare countermeasures with it aswell as other 3rd party features , wich i personally find a big error , extended eventhandlers compatibility should be a  must standard in all Arma addons nowadays.

With out a doubt I concur with william1. I figured they were made with XEH.

With out a doubt I concur with william1. I figured they were made with XEH.

I use XEH on my own personal computer.... i have no issues. I know several of my mod members do not, therfore no focus was taken to make it "compliant".

Honestly...i am not sure what wuld be required to make it XEH compatible.... will look into it